[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it the same people that are all about giving out "free"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1445567440987.jpg (100 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1445567440987.jpg
100 KB, 960x639
Why is it the same people that are all about giving out "free" shit (college, Healthcare, welfare in general) the same ones who are obsessed with taking away the right to own a firearm? Are they trying to eliminate all resistance to the government?
>>
>>55256098
no in there eyes weapons do evil shit. They don't think more then one step ahead.

They scared shitles.
They panic.

Thy dont know what they doing.

YOU RAISED THEM.
>>
>>55256098
CARE
U
C
K
>>
>>55256357
What
>>
Guns are literally pointless and dangerous
>>
>>55257489
Being dangerous is the point you pantywaist
>>
>>55257489
They have a point if you attach a bayonet.
>>
File: Wants-More-Government.jpg (39 KB, 449x313) Image search: [Google]
Wants-More-Government.jpg
39 KB, 449x313
Because of their own insecurities, they want the State to have total ownership of firearms.

A Government with a monopoly on force is not something desirable.
>>
File: aaaaaaayyyyy.png (203 KB, 259x333) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaayyyyy.png
203 KB, 259x333
>yfw 50% of democrats support firearms and 30% of democrats own firearms
>>
File: 04B_Zardoz.jpg (97 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
04B_Zardoz.jpg
97 KB, 600x410
>>55257489

Good.
Problems solved with firearms tend to STAY solved.
>>
>>55259360
Many Democrats think keeping your Grandpappy's rusted-to-shit single shot .22lr in the closet makes them some sort of gun owner.

They are in the same league as people that keep an old .38 special in their sock drawer with half a box of ammo.
>>
Our parents got brave new world; we get 1984. I can tell you from personal experience that anyone who speaks the truth has their life ruined by the CIA.
>>
>>55256098
>Are they trying to eliminate all resistance to the government?
Yes, it's called communism. lots of kids nowadays are into it.
>>
>>55259580
>"Oh I've got a certain Mr. Smith who keeps me safe, if you know what I mean. Heh heh heh!"
>smugly pats revolver that hasn't been fired since 1987
>>
File: 1444771844678.png (500 KB, 1224x737) Image search: [Google]
1444771844678.png
500 KB, 1224x737
>>55260263
Think about college campuses and the shitting upon free speech and dissenting opinions.
These are the people that would have little qualms with sending people to Gulags.

The left hasn't changed they just don't use different methods to silence opposition because like always their ideology doesn't hold up to open rational debate
>>
>>55256098

>giving out free shit

You mean education should not be free? I wonder what an ignorant mass of people would look like... oh wait, yeah, you tards are the result.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.