[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ My name is David. I am a time traveler from the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1436691190341.gif (1 MB, 300x282) Image search: [Google]
1436691190341.gif
1 MB, 300x282
Hey /pol/
My name is David.

I am a time traveler from the year 2139. My home is the former USS Wisconsin, pirated in the Year of 2089's War of Attrition. I can't explain how I got here, it wouldn't make sense to you. And I don't have much time.

You have to help me spread the word. Don't vote Hillary. I can't let you know which republican candidate will win the nomination, but I can let you know that his/her name rhymes with arson.

Hillary makes him/her apologize onstage for jewing a statement he/she made into being misogynistic, and it fucking ruins the republican campaign.

When she's president, she fucks Putin.

She literally fucks Putin.

Bill gets really mad and writes a book about how ironic it was and has a heart attack and dies face down in a plate of raw pastrami.

The media is on fire and Hillary announces on RT that she never loved Bill or America and livestreams herself riding Putin's cock in the warroom and they both do a bunch of meth and launch low ordinance nukes on the Baltics, France, Ukraine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Finland, Chile, Brazil, Egypt, Turkey and Canada/Alaska. Sleepers indoctrinated during Hilary's campaign and subsequent hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian/Syrian refugees allowed into the US and then indoctrinated were activated to create havoc on the streets of the US.

It only gets worse from here. Lucifer gets involved.

Just vote Carson.
>>
>>55255849
you guys pay attention to his file extension!
>>
>>55255849
Sounds better than another nigger
>>
Wait, if you're from the future, and we change it, wouldn't you get erased from the timeline?
>>
>but I can let you know that his/her name rhymes with arson.

Still broke the law of free will
>>
>>55256107
It doesn't work that way. Time is non-linear. It's twisted and warped, bent to all get out. Also, OP is a fag.
>>
>>55256107
I wouldn't mind

The Wisconsin went down.

I lost my wife and 3 daughters on that ship. They were eaten alive by Syrians. We had to detonate the ammunition onboard because they had overrun the deck, quarters, armory and bridge.

Just don't let this happen.
>>
>dies face down in a plate of raw pastrami

I can think of worse ways to go, onee-chan.
>>
hello I'm from the USS Adolf Hitler in the year 2030.
After Trump won the war we now live in a world where only the German Reich exists. Life is good. Vote for whoever you like it wont change the outcome.
>>
>>55256737
Do you get a mech suit like in wolfenstein?
>>
File: wbdfavp.jpg (87 KB, 750x599) Image search: [Google]
wbdfavp.jpg
87 KB, 750x599
>>55256737
Merkel goes full circle
>>
>>55255849

>>>/s4s/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.