[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is estimated that 10 million people watched SNL last nigh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1446957951977.png (593 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446957951977.png
593 KB, 1280x720
It is estimated that 10 million people watched SNL last night

Full ratings will be out later today, 6.6% of all tvs in America tuned in
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/08/donald-trump-snl-ratings
>>
>>55255823
I can't wait for the real President of the Wetbacks to do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0APAc3yVJ8
>>
easily beating the season’s previous high: the 41st season premiere last month, hosted by >Miley Cyrus and with a guest appearance by none other than … Hillary Clinton. In fact, Trump’s overnight rating was 47 percent higher than the Miley/Hillary episode.

Hillary B T F O beaten E A S I L Y
>>
>>55255823
>year of our lord john oliver 2015
>still shilling for a fat cryptojew
pol is so disappointing these days
>>
>>55255823
did those cunts disrupt the show last night?
>>
>>55256489
Nope, they even made the Jew cast member make a joke about the $5000. Don't know if it was meta or unintentional. Either way I kek'd
>>
>people enjoy a train wreck spectacle driven by social media
>Trump is going to win guize!!!

How many court jesters became king back in the day remind me?

>>in b4 memes and calling me shill

Fuck you Republicans you are all joke fuck you all and this site.
>>
>>55255823
Where can I watch this? Is it worth it?
>>
>>55255823
I honestly can't tell if his performance is going to be considered good or bad by the type of people who watch SNL
I feel even more distanced from the TV watching Facebook having average man after seeing some of the shit that passes for humor
>>
>>55256566
How many traitorous lying women became king?
How do ancient monarchies have anything to do with our current election system?

I love you democrats because you make me feel better about myself.
>>
>>55256587
snl youtube channel has like, 80% of the show last night, it was the best episode SNL has had in two and half decades
>>
File: 1441496406204.jpg (222 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1441496406204.jpg
222 KB, 620x412
>>55256566
Mmmmm delicious liberal tears
pls gib me more
>>
Look at those comments and the likes vs dislikes, trump is going to make america great again.
>>
Trump will make our country white and great again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.