[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>9 year old son gets gunned down because of father's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: larger.jpg (31 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
larger.jpg
31 KB, 380x253
>9 year old son gets gunned down because of father's gang connection
>baby mama starts a gofundme account
>uses money to buy new car
>defends her purchase by saying she needs it for "protection"
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20151107/auburn-gresham/slain-9-year-old-tyshawn-lees-mom-under-fire-for-buying-new-car
Niggers
>>
Welcome to chicago
You must be new here
>>
>>55255204
She should be murdered. Proves she doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself. Not even her own child. Fucking scum of the earth.
>>
>>55255204
i bet shes happy she lost the kid, now that hes out of the way she can waste money/time on herself, which she did by buying the new car
>>
America is so full of suckers. Its so easy to get rich here.
>>
Umm, should she have bought a new kid or what?
>>
>>55255204
Well, if she hasn't said anywhere that she will use the money for fighting gang crimes... I blame the supporters
>>
>>55255396
The money should have went towards the kids funeral and then the rest should have been donated into another gofundme for someone in a similar situation.

Not gibs me dat car.
>>
Given the heredity of his parents, and his destitute environment, the kid would have probably just grown up to be another dindu.

That's pretty sad
>>
Dindu nuffin
>>
File: Gott mit uns.jpg (140 KB, 622x444) Image search: [Google]
Gott mit uns.jpg
140 KB, 622x444
>>55255204
>6 year old white boy shot dead by 2 nigger police officers
>5 bullets in head and chest.
>he was autistic and strapped into a car seat
>bodycam footage is brutal.
>officers charged with murder.
>no protests

http://news.sky.com/story/1583424/police-charged-with-murdering-autistic-boy-6

Why is white USA so keked?
>>
>>55257025
Officers wouldn't be charged with murder if the victims were black..

Black Lives Matter!

Fact.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.