[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gibsmedat Car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: this-shirt-cost-me-1-chilren.jpg (137 KB, 634x389) Image search: [Google]
this-shirt-cost-me-1-chilren.jpg
137 KB, 634x389
Mother of nine-year-old boy shot dead by gang out for revenge on his father denies spending donated funeral funds on new car
>Chicago mother Karla Lee denied reports she used funds meant to pay for funeral expenses for her son Tyshawn to make a down payment on a car
>Lee, 26, felt compelled to defend herself after the dealership where she bought the 2015 Chrysler 200 posted about the deal on Facebook.
>Grieving mother said she used her own money on car and she purchased it because she was scared she'd be targeted while taking the bus or walking.
>Lee said that there is still $13,000 remaining in the GoFundMe account

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3308936/Karla-Lee-denies-spending-donated-funeral-funds-son-Tyshawn-Lee-new-car.html#ixzz3quzYm6tY

Thoughts pol? Is it understandable that she has every right to use the donated money however she'd like?
>>
she a good boy, damnit
>>
Niggers think they're entitled to everything. Stop pretending like she actually cares OP
>>
Niggers. That's all I have to say.
>>
>>55255194
What would be understandable is her using that money to take out hits on the the whole gang, or hiring a private detective to trail them and gather evidence for their conviction. Funerals are stupidly overpriced, though. She should have his body cremated and put in the backyard garden.
>>
Nothing surprises me with blacks anymore
>>
How is a car 'protection'? I don't really understand that portion of this whole stort
>>
Welcome to chicago. I live here. If a single nig moves on to my block i pack up and head sonewhere else. The areas littered with them are literally unfit places for life to develop.
>>
well, it might not be the most graceful thing to do, but think of it this way:

1) people DONATED their money, they couldn't put conditions on how it should be spent

2) buying a car probably helps alleviate the grief (doesn't say much for consumerist society, but it's undeniably true)

3) there's no way a funeral could cost AT MOST a few hundred quid, so the fact that she has $13,000 left should be no problem

did people really donate tens of thousands of doll hairs and expect all of it to go to a funeral? And now they're getting pissy when she uses her money to buy other things?

again I don't really have much to say on her behalf personally, but she has every right to do as she did
>>
>>55255767
Where blacks live, they spend a lot of their time in the street. They kill each other over territory. If she had to walk, there would be a bigger chance of being recognized and killed. The problem is that we allow gangs to exist and operate in our communities, when we should be bringing literal war to their doorsteps. But then we get niggers screaming about how Black lives matter and shit.
>>
>>55255955
Understood. But a brand new 2015? Is that really necessary? Are the new 2015 Chrysler's made from spare tank armor or something?
>>
>>55255920
Funerals cost a shitton here due to the lobbyists they have in DC. The nig is probably weak willed enough to be scammed into a bunch of "options" like rims on the coffin or a grape drank soda cubby.
>>
>>55256018
See
>>55256045
>>
>>55256045
>Funerals cost a shitton here due to the lobbyists they have in DC.

a...are you fucking serious?

that's genuinely despicable

but also, on the other hand, do people just legitimately go for the 'extras' for a funeral, or is there like a set minimum to put someone in the ground/incinerate them?
>>
>>55256018
Buying a new car is some silly stuff just in general
>>
>>55256124
http://www.pbs.org/pov/afamilyundertaking/
>>
>>55256124
I'm not an expert, but everyone in my family has been pretty frugal about death.
All funerals have been inexpensive affairs.
Cremation and burial under $1000
No urns.
>>
>>55256124
https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/the-anti-capitalism-of-the-mortuary-lobby/
>>
>>55256045
No they don't idiot. Funerals cost a few hundred dollars. There just may be lots of services you want as well which all cost money.

>funeral
>body transportation
>refrigeration
>viewing
>embalming
>casket
>vault
>cemetery space (basically real estate)
>gravestone/markers
>bronze vase (which niggers are always stealing)

Should get away very cheap if all she wanted was a direct cremation, funeral, and personal ash scattering. Her $13000 would buy an absolutely princely funeral and interment.
>>
>>55256313
Yeah, in order to get that you have to approach it like you're buying a used car. It pretty much has to be a cremation. Niggers are to stupid to cremate.
>>
>>55256313
as somebody from money I've seen some funerals in my time that cost ridiculous amounts of money. its a very emotional period, like weddings, so you really can get people to spend well beyond their means on a funeral. The salesmen know what they're doing and what strings to pull.

One had a life sized ice sculpture of the deceased at the reception
>>
File: 09383784658.jpg (24 KB, 375x520) Image search: [Google]
09383784658.jpg
24 KB, 375x520
>>55256407
Hello, asshole! I even mentioned options in my post. There isn't a nigger out there who isn't going to think her baby corpse doesn't deserve to be burned up.
>>
>>55256495
Yet somehow you think these easily explained options have to do with lobbying.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.