[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we convince normies that Trump isn't racist? It seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1446078412826.jpg (61 KB, 599x332) Image search: [Google]
1446078412826.jpg
61 KB, 599x332
How do we convince normies that Trump isn't racist? It seems the media is doing their best to convince them otherwise; how do we counter this?
>>
>>55251316
You don't. If they responded to logic they wouldn't have that opinion in the first place.
>>
>>55251316
Simply state Illegal Aliens are criminals, of no particular race, who come to the USA illegally.
>>
File: rainfeels.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
rainfeels.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>55251372
damn, this is depressingly true
>>
Trump ads that show videos of illegals dindu'ing out, it'd be a hell of a lot more effective than just talking about it.
>>
>>55251316
It's going to backfire, people just aren't going to care about being "racist" anymore and they'll vote for Trump, and wake up the next morning and realize that despite voting for the evil "racist" they're still not in the KKK and haven't assaulted any minorities and the word will lose it's magic.
>>
We just have to rise up all kill all the normies and shitskins. Once the earth has been purged robots can perform all manual labour and we can live out our days comfy inside with our hot chocolate and virtual waifus.
>>
>>55251427
I wish it weren't- its made me pretty cynical. Its probably the best argument there is against democracy.
>>
>>55251316
you can't because he hates brown people openly and is known to admire Hitler.

For all your bullshit race whining I'd think you'd be happy to have a white supremacist in office.
>>
>>55251389
so why isn't Trump pushing to build a wall along the Canadian border?

>duh they don't come here illegally
>duh they're white

doesn't matter. If he's not racist and just wants to secure borders, BUILD CANADA WALL
>>
File: 1385649575553.jpg (9 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1385649575553.jpg
9 KB, 265x265
>>55251556
>Source: You

>>55251622
The time will come.
>>
>>55251640
>source: his ex-wife and public statements
>>
>>55251727
>no actual source provided
Show as a link to something valid mate. And "his wife said something this one time" doesn't count as valid.
>>
>>55251515
Thanks for the reasonable answer
>>
File: tumblr_nx2ifbXeoT1raeoe0o1_500.jpg (46 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx2ifbXeoT1raeoe0o1_500.jpg
46 KB, 500x267
>>55251316
every single non white supporter of Trump is more valuable than 10 of you fags. My advice? try to aproach the non mexican latinos, starting for the highly conservative cuban americans. Also black conservatives is like a new trend on twitter and instagram.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.