[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ben Carson Supports TPP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 5577x3718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 5577x3718
>Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson said Friday that he supports the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement negotiated by the White House – aligning himself more with the GOP’s establishment wing than with the social conservatives who have powered his campaign.

>Mr. Carson’s backing of the 12-nation Pacific trade deal places him at odds with Donald Trump, his chief rival for support among anti-establishment Republicans.

>Mr. Carson had expressed skepticism about the TPP, saying in a June interview with the Huffington Post that he would not give President Barack Obama “fast-track” authority to negotiate the deal.

>Now, a day after the White House posted the text of the TPP deal online, Mr. Carson’s campaign said Friday that he supports the final product.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-WB-59106

Into the trash he goes.
>>
File: yellen.jpg (552 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
yellen.jpg
552 KB, 1200x800
>>55251057
Donald Trump bet a ton of money on the Shemitah collapse this September

He was wining about Yellen and how she didn't raise the Interest Rates.

>Israel
>in the TPP

"Pic Unrelated" Goes in all fields.
>>
>there are people on /pol/ right now who are going to vote for this nigger
>>
>>55251118
The TPP is basically the Jews' wet dream.

>subversion of national sovereignty
>weakening of immigration laws for "economic reasons"
>literal Internet censorship and the ability to compel other nations to censor fucking COURT PROCEEDINGS for "national security"

It's everything Schlomo ever wanted. There's a reason it was so fucking secretive for so long.
>>
>>55251118
And here come the Carson shills.

All of you are fucking race traitors.
>>
>>55251118
Trump only cries abotu TPP because he hates Obama. Watch him get ahold of it, he'll make a few minor changes that will benefit him even more, claim it's his own and push it through.

Sanders genuinely wants to kill TPP.
>>
>>55251397
I don't recall ever signing a legal, binding agreement to be loyal to others with my skin color.
>>
Can we finally stop making threads about this coon now?
>>
File: bnprodbencarsonfracture.jpg (121 KB, 579x260) Image search: [Google]
bnprodbencarsonfracture.jpg
121 KB, 579x260
>>55251397
>Supporting Jews
>Calling me a racetraitor

newfag please
>>
>>55251057

Stupid negro worship the Talmudic Jews. How low can you sink.

Ben Carson = 100% Shabbos Goy
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 717x880
>>55251463
>Sanders
>>
>>55251463
Trump has been railing against shitty free trade agreements since the 80s, before anybody even ever heard of your unamerican communist kike candidate.
>>
>>55251785
I know right? It's fucking sad. A nigger worshipping the Jews sounds like a living caricature of everything /pol/ hates, and there are people here who unironically support him.
>>
>>55252186
Trump is the White Man's candidate.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 242x251
>>55251463
Hey Proletarians,

My name is Hillary, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day supporting meme candidates. You are everything bad in the Party. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any endorsements? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people for flip-flopping, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than talking about my emails.

Don’t be a political outsider. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was Senator of New York, and Secretary of State. What constituency do you represent, other than “uppity peasants who hate my donors”? I also get the establishment support, and have a banging hot Super PAC (They just ran an attack ad; Shit was SO unlimited corporate cash). You are all serfs who should just vote for me. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and someone who will never be nominated
>>
>>55252186

your grandfather was a closet homo.
>>
>>55253066
10/10 would lol again
>>
>>55251057
FUCK YOU

ONLY AN IGNORANT BYSTANDER WOULD SAY NO TO THE TPP

its all fuckign conspiracy and fearmongering at this point. all available information points it in a good direction
>>
>>55253278
>SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>55253278
ISDS is literally treason, Moishe.
>>
The main problem I have with TPP is that it doesn't mention what happens if one country opts out.
If lets for instance say Canada by itself opts out will she be left behind in the dust? No regulations for 12 other countries + non tariffs would make it impossible for Canada to keep up.
The only way I can see this stopping is if US backs out or half of the other countries do.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.