[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does everyone feel knowing that most of the Syrian refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: camp bombing.jpg (13 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
camp bombing.jpg
13 KB, 266x189
How does everyone feel knowing that most of the Syrian refugees heading to Germany are secular Palestinians? I hate to point out the irony here.
Also Germany is welcoming these Palestinians because they are the most educated people in the world, being that for year Palestinians have become the leading Doctors, Lawyers, and Engineers in the Middle East as a form of resistance against Israel.

All this talk of Germany importing radical Islam is simply uninformed fear-hate. One could argue that Europe is building a case against Israel one Palestinian refugee at a time.
>>
I would say:

Citation needed
>>
>>55251052
kek
>>
>>55251052
As a palestinian physicist, medical doctor, clock inventor, rocket scientist and chef I can confirm everything OP said.
>>
>>55251211
ya sure
>>
File: intifada.jpg (54 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
intifada.jpg
54 KB, 678x960
>>55251098
Looked for a bit and can't find educational statistics other than every article on education in the Palestinian community starting with "Palestinians have the greatest levels of higher education in the Middle East". This just seems to be a widely accepted notion. And one they take a lot of pride in from my personal experience.

The only example contrary to this that I can find is that the Palestinian refugee communities in Lebanon seems have a lot more difficulty obtaining this level of education due to the conditions of Lebanese refugee communities.
>>
Man! pol/ doesn't like anything that doesn't fit its narrative.
>>
File: 2015-11-08 11.05.01.jpg (363 KB, 1214x1304) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-08 11.05.01.jpg
363 KB, 1214x1304
So you're saying Germany gets the best of the crop while other EU nations get rapists? Makes sense.
>>
File: 1407355216371.jpg (79 KB, 720x596) Image search: [Google]
1407355216371.jpg
79 KB, 720x596
>>55251052
Why should someone care witch Sandnigger Tribe is invading us.
It makes no difeerence if its an Israeli an Syrian or an Palestinian
>>
>having to bump your own thread after getting <3 replies
lmao
>>
>>55251052

Well, for a start, most of the "syrian" refugees aren't even Syrians, you fucking moron.
You sure have a strong opinion on a topic you know nothing about.
>>
Palestinians are pretty much the worst ethnic in the world. Every country they inhabit in significant numbers turns to shit. Israel has been in war for decades now because of them. Palestinians started a coup in Jordan after they got asylum there and they turned Lebanon, formerly successful country into a third-world shithole. Together with Iraqis and Pakis they are the worst kind of muslims. Saudis are also fucking terrible, but in a different, more subtle way.
>>
Palestinian nuclear physicist/brain surgeon here.

can confirm what OP says is true.
>>
>implying Palestinians are able to leave

Nah. Theyre stuck. Tbh senpai Im sure theyd rather stay in kikeland instead of KekGermany.
>>
File: 1396490338221.jpg (10 KB, 180x222) Image search: [Google]
1396490338221.jpg
10 KB, 180x222
>>55251052
>>
>>55251052
Hey Achmed, how does it feel to realize that we all know you're a lying liar who lies?
>>
>>55253466
[citation needed]
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.