[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Migrant Crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1445183826794.jpg (227 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1445183826794.jpg
227 KB, 1500x1500
https://in.news.yahoo.com/sweden-ask-eu-relocate-migrants-152330950.html
>"Today the most difficult question is: how can you convince them that Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, France, Spain is as good as Germany and Sweden?" Tusk said.
REEEEEEEE FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
Hol up, hol up.

You're not raycist now, are you Polen?
>>
Tell him to fuck off
>>
>>55250873
EU should vote to send all migrants to Sweden. They can deal with it the best. Everyone should specialize in what they are best in.
>Sw'den yes
>>
>>55250873
he is merkel dog, his party lose everything and one cares about him here now
>>
>>55250873
The moment you bow to the standards of others and allow them to manipulate you, you lose any sovereignty.

Don't let others define the standards by which you live.
>>
>>55250873
>"Today the most difficult question is: how can you convince them that Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, France, Spain is as good as Germany and Sweden?" Tusk said.
>implying they won't notice the mass of nationalists with machetes
>>
Please do.

I want a far right movement in Spain after a while.
>>
>>55251499
Europe has signed off any shred of sovereignty by allowing themselves to receive shekels by joining the EU.

European nations don't exist anymore, it's one huge, chaotic, European Empire with a few oligarchs on top.
>>
>>55251454

Once Sweden pops the Horde will find it's way here. I'd rather see the migrants in their respective home countries, or on the bottom of the ocean.
>>
you should use bullets to stop people like this from breathing and use peepholes in the back of cars to make people not know there is a gun pointed at them before they get killed
>>
>>55251326
*smacks lips*
>>
>>55250873
>Spain
>officially 25% unemployed (probably 35% or more)
>+50% youth unemployed, many with college degrees
Fuck off Sweden
>>
'Sweden deserves support'

Nope.
>>
>>55251629
Yeah, pretty much. The EU has demonstrated how tyrannical it is with the current illegal immigrant crisis.
>>
>>55250873
>Hmmmmm
How do you convince Greece to respect Schengen? We could make them bankrupt.
Btw there are 110 million immigrants waiting on latest estimates.
>>
>>55251711

>They committed suicide, clearly the only responsible decision is to slit our throats so it's fair
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.