[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/CANADA GENERAL/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 36
File: 1446358854357.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1155) Image search: [Google]
1446358854357.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1155
Discuss everything to do with Canada and its cÜckolding, particularly BC and Southern Ontario.

Also who /Toronto Financial District/ here?
>>
File: newcanada.jpg (215 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
newcanada.jpg
215 KB, 800x600
>>
Tbqh
>>
>>55250683
Someones been busy in MS paint cranking out grade school bullshit.
>>
>>55250917
kek
>>
>>55250683
Kebab removal when?
>>
File: 1428444502110.jpg (76 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1428444502110.jpg
76 KB, 500x493
>>55251281
Soon tbqh
>>
>>55250683
>no calendar prominently displaying the current year

baka desu senpai
>>
>>55251337
Did you see the video?

MEMES REALLY ARE REAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
>>
>>55251575
>"Because it's 2015"
>[CROWD CHEERING]
>Some women get so aroused they experience orgasms right then and there
>Men start furiously masturbating, not even bothering to turn away from children and the elderly
>>
>>55251575
Lmao desu, I laughed when I first saw it
>>
>>55250683

>basic economics

I don't know. Liberals are pretty Neo-liberal corporatists, and not that different from the Cons. They are just more keynesian. They support the TPP for instance.
>>
Trudeau's victory is the best thing for Canada.
>>
>>55252623
A quick demise over a drawn out one?
>>
>>55251653
that's probably true
>>
File: why are we so retarded.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2056) Image search: [Google]
why are we so retarded.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2056
>>55250683
>Also who /Toronto Financial District/ here?

Nah downtown is a cesspool I only go when I want to see our reindeer gods or go with family to 60 dollar aquarium
>>
>>55253010
It's where the guap is tho

I mean if you ignore the degeneracy Toronto is HELLA cozy, tdot is home senpai
>>
>>55253071
I live here, I'm by CNE grounds, I just don't go into the core without a hazmat suit.
>>
>>55253106
Eh... It's where the finance jobs are

Also those reindeer are awesome
>>
File: 1443197712943.jpg (35 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1443197712943.jpg
35 KB, 720x404
>>55250683

I was talking about the Keystone pipeline in Environmental science class the other day. Some guy was happy about Obama formally cancelling it. I told him that it would probably have been cancelled anyway because Trudeau just got elected in Canada. His response was, direct quote: "Trudeau is actually pretty right-wing, Canada needs a real leader like Jeremy Corbyn."
>>
>>55253339
lol we're so fucked

I'm just going to work in Canada for a few more years to make shekels then I'm dipping to whatever country will allow me to make most use of Finance degree and experience.
>>
>>55250917
Why is his cock brown?

Either way I support you cannuck bros if you succeed
>>
>>55253217
>Eh... It's where the finance jobs are

Yeah that's why you have aggressive panhandlers, priests ranting on your subways, people standing outside condominiums trying to solicit money and of course all the oh so charming anti-capitalist rallies. Going there once a month is bad enough for me, I can't imagine what the daily grind has to be especially if you commute.

>Also those reindeer are awesome
100% agree I hope we put them up again this year.

Anybody here going to Cavalcade of lights?
>>
>>55250683
southern ont? i'm voted con so did my area.
>>
BECAUSE
>>
>>55253801
>Yeah that's why you have aggressive panhandlers, priests ranting on your subways, people standing outside condominiums trying to solicit money and of course all the oh so charming anti-capitalist rallies

Can't have it all senpai.

The downsides are easily avoidable though. Once you get a real job and finish University you meet close to 0 left-leaning people.

>panhandlers
Just ignore them and keep walking or say no.

>priests
Who cares

>people outside condos
rarely see them, didn't even know it was a problem desu. Again no and keep walking

As long as you work an actual job and avoid Gay parades and Antifa meetings you're good. The upsides being you're in the most relevant city of Canada and close to all things you might need, downsides pale in comparison.
>>
What's a better city to move to, Brampton or Toronto?
>>
>>55254955
Toronto lmao

Brampton is shitskin central literally, if you're Asian or shitskin you'll be looked at weirdly tbqh
>>
>>55254955
Neither tbqh.
>>
>>55254586
>The downsides are easily avoidable though

yeah by not living there
>>
>>55255086
>not living in t dot

enjoy your uncivilized village tbfqh(to be quite f***ing honest).

>>55255134
Then you also miss out on the upsides. Seriously famm Toronto isn't as bad as /pol/ memes say.

Just stay away from homosexual areas and antifa meetings and you don't see any liberal shit
>>
>>55254955
move to edmonton and marry a qt conservative albertan girl
>>
>>55255201
>Then you also miss out on the upsides. Seriously famm Toronto isn't as bad as /pol/ memes say.

I live in Toronto you fucking moron I already said this.
>>
>>55255265
Ok so I addressed every issue you mentioned. What else do you dislike about it?

Panhandlers? Street scammers? Tell them to eat shit and keep walking
>>
>>55254586
Toronto... literal degenerate cesspool
>thinks it's relevant
>enjoy your refugees
>>
>>55255451
>Hot slav immigrant qts
>Hot asian qts
>Good jobs with good dough
>I don't even live anywhere where poorfaggots or refugees can afford to live
>Close to everything I need
>Best public transportation in Ontario
>Best libraries
>Best coffeehouses
>I'm going to be leaving soon anyway so 6,000,000 refugees won't matter to me

Yes what a terrible city!
>>
File: 0wrfZMu.jpg (31 KB, 870x534) Image search: [Google]
0wrfZMu.jpg
31 KB, 870x534
>>55251575
>it the current year
JUST
>>
>>55255657
I don't know why /pol/ shits on slavs so much. Some of the hottest chicks I've met are russian/slavic. Dark hair, blue eyes, big tits with tight little nipples. They are literally goddesses.
>>
>>55255985
I don't think they do actually, slavs are pretty based. Even the degenerate ones are hilarious and fun to be around
>>
>>55255985
This desu

Such qts
>>
>>55250683
TOP C.U.C.K.

whoever made that image, all my respects, made me laugh

ˢᵐʰ ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ
>>
>>55255657

>Hot slav immigrant qts
most immigrants are middle eastern
>Hot asian qts
most asians are annoying, the cool ones left for sauga
>Good jobs with good dough
there are good jobs in any city with a useful degree
>I don't even live anywhere where poorfaggots or refugees can afford to live
for now...
>Close to everything I need
>Best public transportation in Ontario
But majorly lacking compared to the population. As opposed to other cities who can handle their populations.
>Best libraries
>Best coffeehouses
And what other cities have you lived in to say Toronto has the best of either?
>I'm going to be leaving soon anyway so 6,000,000 refugees won't matter to me
And finally, you're leaving because you know it sucks and you can't wait to escape the degeneracy. Thank you for ending it by making my point
>>
File: buddy kush haha.jpg (153 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
buddy kush haha.jpg
153 KB, 1200x900
>>55257217
how about my original pro-immigration picture?>>55250917

and this
>>
>>55257247
>most immigrants are middle eastern
Yes but many hot slavic qts, tons that i've seen.

>>Hot asian qts
>most asians are annoying, the cool ones left for sauga

im not that into asians anyway it was just a meme

>>Good jobs with good dough
>there are good jobs in any city with a useful degree

Where are there Finance jobs outside Toronto, in Ontario?

>>I don't even live anywhere where poorfaggots or refugees can afford to live
>for now...

I don't know when poor antifa fags and refugees will be able to afford $1500+ rent for bachelors apt. But ok.

>But majorly lacking compared to the population. As opposed to other cities who can handle their populations.
True but other busses that aren't TTC are always late or just don't come and no subway.

>>Best libraries
>>Best coffeehouses
>And what other cities have you lived in to say Toronto has the best of either?

I've lived all over the GTA and western Ontario.

>And finally, you're leaving because you know it sucks and you can't wait to escape the degeneracy. Thank you for ending it by making my point

That's a significant part but mostly because of our fucked up taxes for my tax bracket, which seem to keep growing with mr le trudeau
>>
>>55254955
Don't come to brampton...
>>
>>55253926
ITS
>>
Bc here. As long as Trudeau gets that weed pushed through at least Canada will benefit from it as long as he regulates it properly. Fucking obama killed the keystone XL pipeline. Will we ever recover? Wtf is Canada without oil? Bc has mining tourism and logging and Chinese shekels, what can the rest of the country chip in other tha m over priced maple syrup?
Our shitty dollar is even holding back the nhl
>>
>>55256241
Ikr
>>
>>55257796
ontario could survive on resources, chinabucks, banking and corporations if we weren't so retarded with money.
>>
>>55257796
>>55258046
Canada is mentally ill senpai.

Literally the most retarded country in terms of policies and people making decisions.

If you ain't planning on leaving within 5 years I feel bad for you homes
>>
File: turdo_its_2015.jpg (1 MB, 1774x1080) Image search: [Google]
turdo_its_2015.jpg
1 MB, 1774x1080
>>55250683
>>55251337
>>55257217
Here is the updated version, because c'mon, it's 2015!
>>
File: 1438801680592.jpg (138 KB, 380x572) Image search: [Google]
1438801680592.jpg
138 KB, 380x572
My pal is in the mail, i hope he doesnt do the long gun bullshit again
>>
File: 21'_ASP_Baton.jpg (21 KB, 575x403) Image search: [Google]
21'_ASP_Baton.jpg
21 KB, 575x403
Is pic related the GOAT self defense weapon for Canada btw?

Why aren't you carrying one of these, /pol/?
>>
>>55257510
>finance jobs
in every major city

>poor fags affording $1500+ rent
they don't need to. The good old gov't will take in refugees and put them where there is space (just look at Europe), on top of that they'll get a monthly stipend so they don't have to work!

My advice: move to a small town.. You'll never want to go near the DT if you don't have to
>>
File: YTV logo.jpg (21 KB, 517x364) Image search: [Google]
YTV logo.jpg
21 KB, 517x364
>You will never be an innocent naive Canadian kid in the 90s ever again
>You will never experience pre-9/11 innocence ever again
>You will never Keep It Weird ever again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78rkP-_4L6E
>>
>>55258954
daria was the only think i watched on ytv i think
>>
File: brass.jpg (15 KB, 320x198) Image search: [Google]
brass.jpg
15 KB, 320x198
>>55258865
Illegal without a license.

I carry one like this on my key chain.
>>
>>55258908
>My advice: move to a small town.. You'll never want to go near the DT if you don't have to

I have.
>I've lived all over the GTA and western Ontario.

There's no finance jobs outside of Toronto, I'm telling you... Maybe if I wanted to work as a subhuman blue collar worker.

>>55259062
>Illegal without a license.

Is it? They sell them in stores...
>>
File: le_weedman_head.png (584 KB, 1410x2000) Image search: [Google]
le_weedman_head.png
584 KB, 1410x2000
>>55259062
You can buy them without a license.
>>
>>55250683

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/11/05/concert-ban-a-sign-of-christian-bigotry

welcome to a new kind of bigotry canada
>>
File: hydra.png (218 KB, 1048x831) Image search: [Google]
hydra.png
218 KB, 1048x831
>>55259173
Fucking hell, Toronto really is the asshole of Canada.
>>
>>55259239
lol tbqh, just sucks all the important things happen in t dot
>>
>tfw no conservative blond gf to have 10+ kids with in a small town.
>>
OP are you in ibanking or are you a regular bank office kek employee? Do you make more than 70k? What are your credentials?
>>
>>55260053

start a commune
>>
>>55260119
hedge fund associate
>>
>>55260134
How many hours a week do you work? My uncles in it and says when you start off you bring pillows to work because you sleep there.
>>
>>55260317
Lets just say you will be drinking coffee and taking stims in non-advisable quantities. But that's all finance jobs when you start off.
>>
>>55260389
Sounds awful. Also sounds like you wouldn't have time to post on 4chan.
>>
>>55260389
Why are you keking yourself in hedge fund with a 80hr work week? Work out your hourly rate and it should be somewhere near minimum wage. Also you won't get anywhere unless you have connections - I studied finance & marketing myself and I didn't even bother applying to banks because I knew exactly what I was getting into. Now I'm sitting comfy in advertising with salary + bonus + hot advertising chicks.
>>
>mfw Harper got BTFO and my province is still controlled by Tories

Feels good lads. Surprisingly the NDP hasn't been too bad either.
>>
>>55258533
He said he won't, they called out Mulcair for waffling on the issue of a gun registry.
But...
>trusting politicians
I hope it doesn't come back, I argued against the gun registry for years even though I didn't own guns, it's a terrible idea.

What's to say it's not going to happen anyway? The party can easily change their stance based on some high profile public shooting, citing "the new realities of the age we live in." And who would hold them to task? How many liberal voters and "anything but conservative" voters give a shit about gun rights? 1%?
Even some of the people I know IRL who vote conservative in real life don't care about anything to do with gun registries.
>>
>>55260821
How's it being an oilels fan without Conor mcdavid?
>>
>>55260605
>marketing and advertising

Enjoy getting laid off tbqh.

I kind of also wish I just studied Accounting. Would be making a bit less but less stressful and I would actually have time for life.
>>
>>55253010
my gf and her friend decided to live in Toronto for the summer near the financial district. I went up to visit the same weekend some romas moved in to the next door apartment and started leaving creepy notes on the front door and trying to break in. Then I had to bring the gf and her friend back home to upstate ny after their idealized little summer slutting it up in Toronto got btfo'd by these roma immigrants. Never going back to toronto ever again
>>
>>55259239
Try walking around near the Fashion District in Toronto. You're constantly barraged by crusties in their teens and 20s who scream obscenities at you and threaten to hurt you if you don't immediately hand over whatever you're eating/drinking. Toronto is the most fucked up city I've ever been to. I'd rather live in Johannesburg
>>
Can anyone actually give thoughtful criticism to his policies?
>>
I'll offer some statistics and information on his policy to allow gay men to give blood:

" The Young Liberals of Canada have begun a campaign to overturn their country’s policy of excluding gay men from donating blood, saying the LGBTI community should be allowed to play their part in ensuring Canada has an adequate blood supply.

Canada currently bans gay men from donating blood if they have been sexually active any time in the last 5 years regardless of whether they practice safe sex or are in a monogamous relationship.

The Young Liberals say that it is wrong for gay men to be excluded from donating in this way when no other group are and have labelled the 5 year ban a ‘dangerous, backward and stigmatizing practice.’"

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/canadian-young-liberals-want-end-gay-blood-donation-ban290914/

Here is the criticism on this policy - Based on statscan research from http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/aids-sida/publication/survreport/2012/dec/index-eng.php

>63.6% of positive HIV test reports were attributed to the “men who have sex with men” (MSM) exposure category

Basically he wants to let gay men give blood, despite the fact they have the highest amount of AIDs

I could pick apart liberal policies with facts and statistics from valid and sourced peer-reviewed research all day long, but sadly most people wouldn't bother doing the necessary reading and cross-checking to verify these findings, so I don't.

It is easier to just appeal to base-line emotions and feelings nowadays. The uninformed masses are too stupid to come to any conclusions on their own, they need to be fed simple information that won't stimulate their thinking too much.
>>
>>55261514
He wants to roll back parts of bill c42 that was set to loosen certain restrictions on handguns.

Currently:
You need an application to transport to drive your handguns anywhere (like the store or the shooting range.)

The application to transport is a piece of paper that, 99.9% of the time, is never seen by a police officer unless on a traffic stop and you admit to him you have a weapon in the vehicle. Since you already need your handguns registered with the RCMP, the transport permit is an additional useless piece of paper that does absolutely nothing to stop crime.

Proposed:
Part of bill C42 was set to make the permission to transport granted automatically with the restricted PAL license. You would still legally not be permitted to transport the gun anywhere else besides your home, the gun shop, and the shooting range.

Liberals are rolling that part of C42 back.

The average liberal on the street does not understand that you can already own a handgun with a restricted license, and that it's already registered with the police, and that getting that extra transport piece of paper will not stop a criminal from taking the gun where he pleases. The average liberal also does not know that bill C42 made it *harder* to get guns by requiring potential license holders to pass a test in class, and added more restrictions to gun ownership if you've had a history of domestic violence.
>>
>>55262430
>made it *harder* to get guns by requiring potential license holders to pass a test in class
made a mistake there, I meant to say:
C42 made taking a class a requirement. You could not challenge the test like you could previously.
>>
>>55262430
>requiring potential license holders to pass a test in class, and added more restrictions to gun ownership if you've had a history of domestic violence.
oh, the horror
move down south, faggot
>>
>>55262632
I wasn't complaining about that you idiot.
>>
>>55261185
>my gf and her friend decided to live in Toronto for the summer near the financial district. I went up to visit the same weekend some romas moved in to the next door apartment and started leaving creepy notes on the front door and trying to break in

>Not letting them fuck your girlfriend then sucking the creampie out of her

As is custom in Torontonian tradition senpai.
>>
>>55261031
I'm in ad tech & im really fucking good at what I do. It's good that everyone in advertising is a tech illiterate so demand for my skills are all time high. I have recruiters poaching me all the time but I decline because either their companies are shit or their offers/benefits don't match what I get now.
>>
>>55250683
Fuck eastern canada. Alberta is fucked and I'm going to move to Texas. Fuck this country.
>>
Canadian here. We are completely fucked. Specifically Alberta. The second I get my degree im going to America
>>
File: murica.jpg (9 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
9 KB, 263x192
>>55263738
Oh yes, Hillary's America will be SO much better.. baka
>>
>>55263738
>he thinks America is better

Well you'll be making more money but that might change with le hillary or bernard
>>
File: Leon_6Million_more_Draisaitl.jpg (74 KB, 644x396) Image search: [Google]
Leon_6Million_more_Draisaitl.jpg
74 KB, 644x396
>>55260908
I'd be pretty booty blasted if this man wasn't playing the way he is.
>>
File: Vbmy96R.png (40 KB, 568x342) Image search: [Google]
Vbmy96R.png
40 KB, 568x342
>>
File: image1488.jpg (107 KB, 900x597) Image search: [Google]
image1488.jpg
107 KB, 900x597
>>55263738
>The second I get my degree im going to America
>>
File: 1436118681572.jpg (43 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
1436118681572.jpg
43 KB, 417x500
Bonjour, est ce que le Québec est invité?
>>
>>55267310
Hi Quebec you need to control the influx of Arabs in your province
>>
>>55267637
We tried but got called racist.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x342
>>55250683
>>
>>55267310
>>55267783
Why do Quebec scammers keep calling normal people?
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 531x989) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 531x989
>>55251575
>le current year
>>
>>55267637
Don't worry, they are all in Montreal with our SJW anglos.
>>
File: burns.png (269 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
burns.png
269 KB, 640x480
>>55258954

>You will never watch Canadian made animation documentaries on Discovery Kids ever again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCox2Aji34Y
>>
>>55258533
Trying to my PAL, all the firearm safety courses are booked solid in NB though
>>
>>55259129
>subhuman blue collar worker

Soft cunt detected, enjoy having no practical skills when the shit hits the fan friend :')
>>
>>55268349
Wow good job you can dig a hole and carry around heavy shit all day.

If i need to fix something I can just google it or pay someone to do it.
>>
>>55261915
Honestly I'm a fag and don't want the ban overturned (with the exception of a direct donation with the person's knowledge)
>>
>>55268429
how dense are you?
>>
File: image.jpg (463 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
463 KB, 2753x1400
>>55267310
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 231x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 231x279
>>55268429
>he works a job a fucking WOMAN could do
>>
File: Hitlerod.jpg (99 KB, 577x492) Image search: [Google]
Hitlerod.jpg
99 KB, 577x492
>>55267918
>>
File: 1438249170639.jpg (47 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1438249170639.jpg
47 KB, 358x350
>>55251575
I'm not made for this time
>>
>>55268677
How poor are you?

>>55268781
>implying a woman is intelligent enough
>>
>>55268812
not at all, as an electrician in the north I make a good wage, but you being in Finance your job must require you to me pretty smart to use a computer and a calculator
>>
>>55268812
>golly gee, using Excel is super complex
>>
File: laughing-man-2.jpg (21 KB, 383x317) Image search: [Google]
laughing-man-2.jpg
21 KB, 383x317
>>55269078
>>55269165
>They think that Finance jobs only require a calculator and excel

Shows the level of education of trades workers, tbqh
>>
File: NumberPegLrg.jpg (152 KB, 2256x1323) Image search: [Google]
NumberPegLrg.jpg
152 KB, 2256x1323
>>55269260
I'm sorry i forgot you only work with numbers
>>
>>55268429
>>55268812
>>55260134
>>55269260
>hedge fund associate
I can understand your anger toward men who can make a living with their hands.

It'd crush my soul if I knew I was just making money from money for a living.

Good luck when the power goes out. I'd trade 1000 financial office workers for 1 diesel engineer tbqh
>>
File: 1446681596239.png (134 KB, 840x2903) Image search: [Google]
1446681596239.png
134 KB, 840x2903
>>55267310
>>
>>55269402
>I can understand your anger toward men who can make a living with their hands.

The thing is that I can do their jobs with relatively little training, but they can't do mine.

>Good luck when the power goes out

Tell you what, when the Western world collapses I'll learn all about the inner workings of changing lightbulbs or whatever they do.
>>
File: ha.png (28 KB, 597x772) Image search: [Google]
ha.png
28 KB, 597x772
>>55269620
> I can do their jobs with relatively little training
god I would love to see that
>>
File: 1446974240934.jpg (312 KB, 1440x1705) Image search: [Google]
1446974240934.jpg
312 KB, 1440x1705
RIP canada...you was the country that never got in trouble and was quiet and peaceful and polite and shit
>>
>>55269727
>god I would love to see that

Doing boring physical labour all day isn't difficult. Someone with 80 iq could easily do it, AND THEY DO!

>he actually fell for the trades meme
enjoy your completely destroyed body by 40
>>
I used to live in the T dot until I moved to murrica for a 50% pay bump and lower cost of living (cheaper to live in west LA)

Would not move back especially with all the SJW shitting going on there these days
>>
>>55269913
the fact that you think electrical is as physically demanding as other trades tell me you know nothing of the trades, and as a journeyman I have apprentices that do all the physical labour for me
>>
>>55269759
pepe his face. do it now
>>
>>55269913
>defending yourself this hard

kek dude just chill out, go blow some of your money and relax - It's Sunday, why are you spending it arguing over something you clearly feel is inferior to you?

Hopefully your heart doesn't skip a beat from all the caffeine and stims and sitting sedentary all day.

Your projection of hatred toward those who do 'blue collar work', which you clearly feel is beneath you, is both sad and funny.

I can understand your perspective to a point, since I am an econ-finance guy, but I have mad respect for the people who can fix cars, do plumbing, wire housing, etc. I am not naive enough to think watching some youtube videos will make me proficient at these skills, like you seem to believe.

But enjoy your 12 hour work day tomorrow, you deserve it!
>>
>>55270261
it's already been done but I don't have it
>>
>>55270388
You, I like you
>>
>>55268188
You watched the French version of Teletoon in Australia? that's fucked up.
>>
>>55270702
>You, I like you

Plebs flock to plebs. And winners flock to winners.
>>
>>55270893
why? because this man thinks realistically, actually has an understanding of both sides, unlike you, you dense motherfucker
>>
>>55270388
>I can understand your perspective to a point, since I am an econ-finance guy, but I have mad respect for the people who can fix cars, do plumbing, wire housing

Look - I don't look to all blue collar workers with disdain, but the average "tradesman" I've seen is a fat, gross retard with an ugly wife who tends to have a drinking problem. I suppose that kind of work would attract those people but they really are disgusting.

>>55271022
Stay underachieving and stay poor.
>>
File: 1445042261952.jpg (77 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1445042261952.jpg
77 KB, 480x640
>>55270893
>arguing on a cartoon board about your supposed superiority on a Sunday afternoon
You're here with us, wouldn't that make you a pleb too?

Damn you're stupid. But it seems there is nothing one can say to make you not feel like a special 'winner', so enjoy your day at work tomorrow, faggot.

You must hate your work, since you are defending it so actively.

>>55271022
He thinks he's an "elite financial worker", the size of his ego is astounding. However, I have met equally sheltered and naive fools like him before, so it's best to just patronize him and move on.

I just find it funny/sad he is lurking here so hard, just to try and knock others.

If he was a good hedge fund manager, he'd be out doing stuff with his life, instead of sitting here worthlessly attacking others.
>>
File: 1445654569909.png (2 MB, 1440x1705) Image search: [Google]
1445654569909.png
2 MB, 1440x1705
>>55271181
kek at this whole post. Have a nice life buddy, don't let your hate consume you.

>it's 2015
>still judging books by their covers

>>55270261
>>55270496
I gotcha buddies
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.