[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do some white guys just hate to see niggers dating anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
do some white guys just hate to see niggers dating anything?
>>
Jewish brainwashing programs to rile up white nationalists into a perverted, demented hysteria

It's been really, really successful so far
>>
>>55250199

I don't like to see them with white girls but to be honest it just reinforces my racism as even they don't want to be around their own.

Pretty sad day when pussy can't even hold down their own men.

Once their blood has been diluted beyond two generations they will of officially killed their own race.
>>
Sage&report
>>
I personally love to see my wife dating hot big dicked black guys. I love to see the smile on her face when they give her what I cannot.
>>
cute picture dude
>>
>>55250199
That is one effeminate nigger, ain't surprise some asian is dating her.

>>55250282
Dutchie, what are you doing.
You aren't america, stop trying to shitpost like them.
>>
>>55250239
This is some weird misconception white guys have, most black dudes fucking white girls are also fucking black girls. It's not mutually exclusive. Most black guys fuck 4-5 different girls at one time.
>>
>>55250304
same to you straya ya cunt
>>
I like to see them with other niggers.
>>
>>55250329

I didn't say it was common. OP asked a specific question, and to which I didn't even remark on the frequency.

All I have to do is look at father rates, and wedlock rates to gauge this. Black women can't keep their men, or their men can't maintain a relationship.

One or the other.
>>
>>55250330
Just saying the reality of things, mane

>>55250344
Yeah, this.
Whenever I see a black couple I find it cute, you rarely see it, it is very endearing and it feels like how it's supposed to be.
>>
File: AWBM.jpg (33 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
AWBM.jpg
33 KB, 250x333
>>55250329
this, my question is, why do white guys get so riled up about it, sometimes even over them dating asian women.

it's not as common as media makes it out to be , in fact it's been proven time and time that a majority of white women generally want to marry white men.
>>
File: DSCI0103.jpg (220 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCI0103.jpg
220 KB, 1024x768
>>55250199
with all of the Black Lives (this and that), I would think the darker peeps would want to keep it in the family, and not water down negroes by making fun babies with other races.
>could be wrong.
>>
>>55250304
Keking is big over here my friend
>>
File: will smit.png (214 KB, 554x679) Image search: [Google]
will smit.png
214 KB, 554x679
>>55250407
on top of that, why are they getting mad at their women race mixing, if they do it, MORE than their women, literally the second most common couple in america is WM/AF
>>
>>55250239
You're forgetting infinite nigger factories in Africa
>>
>>55250407
I honestly couldn't care less, as I'm homo and most homo's completely hate niggers.

But honestly race-mixing of any kind is disgusting to me, I think the only reason why /pol/ gets angry about it is because of the relentless shitposting of it in media, you can't really blame them because the media is a very crucial information control tool, even if reality shows everyone to date inwards, because TV/Journalism shows race-mixing to be popular, they'll think it is bad.

Honestly, I'm getting pretty tired of it as well.
I'll tell ya, I got out of that whole /pol/ phase ages ago but I still see that fucking "BBC" shit all over the internet regardless of whether I go on /pol/ so it basically makes me believe that's it is more of a media/entertainment trope for the minority to like more then anything.

>>55250496
Look mate, try someone else to bait.
>>
>>55250520
As a white male, I'm more disgusted by WM/AF couples than black guys dating whatever.

How have their standards fallen so low
>>
>>55250407
>majority of white women generally want to marry white men.

Even Swedish men are more likely to marry a non-white woman than Swedish women.
>>
>>55250638
*than Swedish women are to marry a non-white man
>>
>>55250631
You realize there are IDs, right?
>>
>>55250748
?
>>
>>55250804
Just a few seconds you posted something straight out of a kekold copypasta and then you say you hate WM/AF couples.

I don't like 'em either but you're fishy.
>>
The guy in the photo looks like a black guy, not a nigger. He looks like someone I could play vidya with desu senpai
>>
>>55250888
He's still a nigger, effeminate one at that.
>>
>>55250232
criminally underrated post
>>
>>55250928

No, there is a difference between niggers and blacks that has been covered ad nauseum here. Not all niggers are black and not all blacks are niggers. Nigger is a lifestyle choice not a race.
>>
>>55251065
No, there really isn't.
A nigger is a nigger, he's still black and even being a exception to his racial image in the majority.
>>
>>55250199
I don't get triggered by them.

Whenever I see one which is rare where I live.

It's always a black/black couple
>>
>>55251106

You just racist senpai
>>
>>55251201
I am, I won't deny it.
Doesn't mean I want to bash them, just means I don't think they're that great, and even if there is a exception the majority of their race is still shit, I could meet a great cockroach friend but the rest of his species are dumb headless fucks.
>>
>>55251201
no, he's just an australian shitposter
>>
>>55250199
that is not a nigger. that looks like a successful black man. a lot more successful than your beta faggot ass who still lives in his moms basement. faggot.
>>
>>55250199

>white guys just hate to see niggers

FTFY
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.