[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily RedPill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: redpill.jpg (77 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
77 KB, 580x300
All Women are naturally bisexual.
>>
>>55249786
I've met women who've claimed to have 0 sexual attraction to other women and would never consider it, whilst being total cock hounds.

Are they lying or what?
>>
>>55249829
this is just an r9k meme based on a shit source, r9k please fuck off you massive autists.
>>
>>55249786
Brazillians are C
>>
>>55249829
http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/havamal.html

The speech of a maiden should no man trust
nor the words which a woman says;
for their hearts were shaped on a whirling wheel
and falsehood fixed in their breasts.
>>
Most women would fuck a dog for $100, the others would do it for free.
>>
Thats not Red Pill Theory

RPT says that every 'lesbian' is fake. They just pretend to be tired from males, untill alpha chad comes along and offers his dick for a ride
>>
>>55249786
The earth is flat
>>
>>55250062
Tarik pls go
>>
>>55249970
>Most women would fuck a dog for $100, the others would do it for free.

If that's the case, then why are you and op still virgins?
>>
>>55249926
This is Norse stuff? So friggin misogyny isn't just a Greek/Christian thing?

Man what the fuck bruh I though Europeans inherited the concepts of misogyny from the Greeks and Jew kike religions.

This is amazing. What other cultures were misogynists like this?
>>
>>55250133

Almost every culture except the contemporary one
>>
>>55249786
Its true. I've gotten close to lesbians. You just have to be that guy they thought never existed. Way more fun than normal girls honestly.
>>
>>55250125
Cause you ate the dog.
>>
>>55250231
but YOU are the dog
>>
>>55250133
Every past cultures were redpilled on women.

It's just today we have the mangina fenomena, males that treat women like gods and put them in golden pedestals.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.