[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Vermont?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1024x683
Hey /pol/, I already live in NE but in a substantially more suburban for my tastes. I'm considering moving to Vermont and want to hear what you guys think of that state. Aside from them legalizing gay marriage and somilian (and other) immigrants in Burlington. I am a motorcycle mechanic and I think owning something like pic related would be my heaven. Mainly because I own a few dirt bikes and four wheelers. So /pol/, is Vermont as good as it seems?
>>
>>55249542
VT is pretty fucking great, but it's suffering from a wave of NY and MA immigrants who want to make all things fun illegal. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before dirtbikes and 4 wheelers are illegal due to topsoil erosion or some shit.

Upstate NH is the better option for this lifestyle you seek.
>>
>>55249542
You guys still fuck cows out there?
>>
>>55249659
That fucking sucks. But thanks for pointing out NH. I'll look into it.
>>
File: custom-prowler-400.jpg (29 KB, 450x389) Image search: [Google]
custom-prowler-400.jpg
29 KB, 450x389
>>55249542
what about northern NJ ? nothing but farms.
'course VT doesn't have sales tax, I hear.
Iowa has wide open spaces but >tornadoes.
Idaho might be your dream, but MT Timezone is weird.
Glad you have the $$$$$ to move, bro.
Keep the USA great !
>>
rural NY is pretty god tier.

anyhere upstate outside of the 4 big cities has cheap housing.

desu senpai
>>
>>55249818
Thanks for the kind words friend! I'll look into Idaho too.
>>
>>55249984
I've been thinking of there too. Just didn't know how it stacked up against Vermont.
>>
>>55249542
NH, bro. Guns, low taxes, and senator term limits. Fucking paradise.
>>
>>55250430
Sounds like it. Now I think I probably will move there over Vermont.
>>
>>55250324
I just bought a farmhouse here 30 minutes from Albany for 120k. can't see it from the road and no neighbors in sight.

taxes, gun laws and proximity to NYC are the only problems.
>>
>>55249542
No off site booze sales after 1145 is gay as fuck
Shit expensive
It is pretty and good gun laws
No suppressors though
>>55249720
High property tax and no booze after 1145, shit weed laws
Western ME in Oxford county has best of all and it's like 30min to the Whites and 45 to Portland
We just abolished out knife laws and got constitutional carry and hunting with suppressors
>>
>>55250946
>shit weed laws
Elaborate please. Also, I'll look into ME
>>
I live in northern NH as a PA transplant. People are still very much in each other's business in some ways and it is hard to fit in sometimes. It's a process.

I like VT. They do have too many laws, but unless you're in Burlington or its suburbs, you don't notice them. And, Burlington is a nice city, actually, if overpriced. No blacks.

I always think it is what the North might have become had the South been permitted to leave peacefully and keep their problem.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.