[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's all over goys. The weakening of the white race through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (98 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
98 KB, 660x660
It's all over goys. The weakening of the white race through our implanted degeneracy cannot be stopped. It is engrained too deeply in your psyche, your ways, your values, your attitudes. I will always guide you, and you will always follow.
>>
>>55248535
I will never submit to degeneracy.
>>
I wish I had the body to be a qt trap
>>
unfortunately for everyone, this is possibly true.
however, when there is nothing left to take, there is nothing left to lose
what happens if whites go out with a bang! rather than a whimper?
>>
>>55248535

>goys

It's goyim you goy.
>>
>>55248849
I wish that's what we do. One final effort to bring as many shitskins and kikes down with us
>>
File: diversity.jpg (215 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
215 KB, 1024x768
>>55248535
I just benched 285 yesterday. Clean and easy.
I am between the age of 40 and 50 years on this Earth.
Come at me bro.
>>
if we can't survive the golden age ( this is as good as it gets if western society is kaput), how will you survive the next dark age?
hubris motherfucker you will learn the terrible true meaning
>>
>>55248945
Only teenagers display every bottle of alcohol they have ever drank on the shelf.
>>
>>55248535
I have been thinking about this lately and I think if white people got themselves a nice white identity like what Richard Spencer and the alt-right are trying to create than I think white people can accomplish anything. Maybe this is why people are so hell bent on denying whites of a collective identity. They know that white people are just too good at everything. Better than everyone else combined. But if this is true (and I personally think it is) why shouldn't white people inherit the earth? They treat better than anyone else.
>>
>>55248535
As long as whites follow Jew-invented Christianity, yes. You're absolutely right.
>>
>>55249940
What's wrong with Jew invented stuff?
>>
>>55248535
as long as I get to watch my animu I say show me the way!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.