[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will happen to Russia when Putin is not president anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1419369382408.jpg (45 KB, 411x604) Image search: [Google]
1419369382408.jpg
45 KB, 411x604
What will happen to Russia when Putin is not president anymore?

Will it fall apart in sectarian conflicts? Will western friendly goverment take over?
>>
>>55248488
No. Essentially Putin represents a small group of people who have control over Russia. If one is gone, another takes his place.
>>
>>55248488
Putin will run the country for a million years.
>>
>>55248488
Putin will have child. Child will become Czar Vladmir II of the Putin dynasty. Will conquer Europe.
>>
Why would it fall apart? Ethnic Russians are the majority in every region except in places like Chechnya, Tatarstan etc.. Even Siberia is slavic majority.
>>
He and his clique of comprador oligarchs will be replaced by another clique of comprador oligarchs.

Will they be more reactionary populist or more liberal populist, while continuing to drain the capital in grey cash-out schemes and not doing anything meaningful, remains to be seen.
>>
>>55248550
Does it really work like that? Is Putin nothing more than a puppet? Who is the puppeteer?
>>
>>55248768
Hes not a puppet in the traditional sense. He's just one of a few oligarchs who have aligned interests.
>>
>>55248738
How is that all Russians who post here have such perfect English? You all speak better English than most Americans.

It's amazing.
>>
>>55248488
Another guy who spent most of his life in an intelligence service dealing with diplomats, ambassadors, internal and external beaucracy, and all the shit required of a modern President will come in. Ever wonder why Western leaders, especially American ones seem so shit lately (mostly George W. Bush and Obama)? Because they lack an intelligence background and also lack experience with foreign leaders. Russian leadership won't let a weak leader in. Same reason why China won't either. Xi is pretty hardcore. They pick bright people who are well rounded and have sharp people skills and social intelligence... American and the West don't. Anyway no Russia will not collapse at the death of Putin, I'm sure they're already preparing another leader for the inevitability that Putin gets assassinated before his term is up which is soon. I could see that being a spark for a civil war, however minimal internal reshuffling would happen, at least hardly anything destabilizing.
>>
>>55248846

Because i did well in school. It gives me a solid 20% above the average pay grade.

>le everyone who hates based Boodine is a troll meme
>>
Putin is literally an end of times figure
you can bet he isn't going anywhere or he will die with a bang, and by a bang I mean nukes
>>
>>55248550
you know nothing about russia
>>
>>55249018
Neither do chinks, so be quiet xiu le ching
>>
The title of the Russian leader, what is called President now, should be restyled as The Vladimir, and so whenever there's an election in Russia they say, The Vladimir Is Russia, and they all get laid.
>>
>>55249018

He's right though. I find it funny that emigres who don't actually live in Russia, kek for Putin the most and tell everyone, including Russians, how it is to live here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.