[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enough with the shitposting. How did Trump do? How will this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
Enough with the shitposting.

How did Trump do?
How will this effect the poll numbers?
>>
>>55248214
He did fine but they gave him about 40 seconds of on screen time. It was ridiculous.
>>
Post the video
>>
>>55248214
I watched about half, but had to stop. I never realized how many ad's are on American television. It was giving me a headache.
>>
>>55248239
He refused to do a few skits.
>>
>>55248214
Cringeworthy.
>>
>>55248214
Extremely ,Extremely ,Extremely ,Extremely BORING SNL ep
>>
>>55249304
>>55249189

American comedy is pretty shit tier, so it's to be expected.
>>
>>55248214
The only funny part was when Larry David "interrupted" him at the start, so that he could get paid $5000. The rest of the show was crap. Pretty much your average SNL show. One or two funny moments and the rest is crap.
>>
>>55248214

>goes to /pol/
>'enough with the shitposting'

kek
>>
>>55248214
It was a set up. Trump skits were boring. Weekend update was funny, but intended to shame Trump supporters.
>>
>>55249469
yea that latest hollywood blockbuster outta denmark was a real knee slapper
>>
File: mad-tv-logo.jpg (23 KB, 500x162) Image search: [Google]
mad-tv-logo.jpg
23 KB, 500x162
When was SNL ever funny?

Mad TV superior
>>
Serious question, guys. I just watched the Larry David thing and to me it looked like it was clearly part of the show, yet people are calling it ``heckling''. Larrys and Trumps lines sounded rehearsed and they had perfect audio and lighting on Larry. What do you guys think?
>>
>>55249543
I wouldn't say it was a set up. It was just SNL, which is libtard shit and hasn't been funny for 20 years. Everything's not a set up.
>>
File: 1446961465614.png (1001 KB, 1280x727) Image search: [Google]
1446961465614.png
1001 KB, 1280x727
I knew from the anniversary show that SNL is low-brow humor at its worst, this episode only confirmed my suspicions that the writers are absolutely shit

Trump had to use a script and cue cards, but he was still funny
>>
>>55249597
It was obviously part of the show. Who is saying it was heckling with a straight face?
>>
I liked the Leslie jones sketch making fun of pussified men
>>
>>55249597
David wouldn't have been wearing a mic if he was heckling Trump for real. Plus he was grinning the whole time.
>>
>>55249584
never change jap :)
>>
>>55249304
>extremely boring SNL episode
There is no such thing as a funny SNL episode, you are obviously a proxy fag liberal and you just got busted.
>>
File: doge donald trump.jpg (162 KB, 1872x1436) Image search: [Google]
doge donald trump.jpg
162 KB, 1872x1436
>>
>>55249646
That was mildly amusing and I let out some slight keks.

Woman looks like a literal ape though.
>>
>>55249726
Also the drake dancing
>>
>>55249595
go away, sasso.
>>
>>55249690

Their skit about the first Democratic debate was hilarious especially when they trash Hilary
>>
>As a businessman, I can fully respect that.

Genius.
>>
I watched it. Didn't laugh once. He couldn't even carry the monologue.
>>
>>55249584

>Movies
>Comedy

Sure America has great movies, still shit comedy.
>>
>>55250236
Also what's up with that Weekend Update nigger? His face looks paralyzed.
>>
>>55249631
The deport racism idiots released a statement praising Larry for standing up to trump etc... and saying they will be awarding him th 5k...
>>
>>55250351
Top kek
Source if real. Would go great with my breakfast.
>>
I am intrigued as a brit I know small amounts of us politics but from what I''ve heard trump seems alright is this true?
>>
>>55250268

Weekend Update is done by a nigger now? Why not just replace the segment? Getting really tired of niggers.
>>
>>55249726
I couldn't suspend my disbelief that someone actually wanted to show her his penis.
>>
File: 1430916086075.jpg (71 KB, 225x220) Image search: [Google]
1430916086075.jpg
71 KB, 225x220
>>55248214
I got in too late and managed to reach the end of the segment which transitioned into a fat American lady up to wacky hi-jinks.

I think the joke was that she was fat.
>>
>>55249595
By design, political humor is always funnier when it's coming from an outgroup. When this nation was whiter, and consequently more conservative, liberal humor was funnier. Now that liberalism is mainstream, jokes against liberals are much funnier and in many cases write themselves. SNL never changed its liberal position and thus became less funny. In contrast, /pol/ humor is funny as fuck, and Donald Trumps quips against leftism are also funny.

40+ years ago when the right ruled, unabashed nationalistic candidates like trump were the norm and no one thought it out of the ordinary. It just goes to show how far left the country has swung when a nationalist is something out of the ordinary
>>
Trump got completely BTFO

All anyone wanted to talk about on the morning talk shows was Ben Carson

Stephenopolus didn't even talk to him about SNL
>>
Trump on SNL shows why he shouldn't be president. Not because he's not 'serious' enough or something, but because he's too old. His mind is stuck in the past when SNL was still relevant. At least the Canadian weed PM is a young man.
>>
>>55251423
>ageism
[Triggered]
>>
>>55251423
SNL is still a "big deal" in terms of who works on it and how it fits into the hollywood elite. The fact that it's no longer funny is secondary to its role as an Important Place.
>>
>>55249597
Have you not been on here for like DAYS since the "$5000 to yell at Trump" shit came out on the deport racism thing? It was a joke referring to that Jesus Christ lurk more.
>>
Trump looked like utter shit.
Wasn't even funny, and the shriveled up Jew who called him a racist stumped him hard.

I see him dropping by at least 10%.

HRC is looking Looking a shoe-in.
>>
A lot of people are bashing the laser harp sketch for not having a punchline, but they seem to miss the point of it.

>not giving Trump a chance to play is a metaphor for not giving him a chance to speak his views
>when they finally do give him a chance to play, everyone in the room is underwhelmed and leaves
>basically saying that even if people let Trump speak his mind without being interrupted at debates etc, no one would care what he says

It was attempting to be next level avant garde humor that normies wouldn't get, and it worked.
Even 97% of /pol/ didn't get what the point was supposed to be.

It was still retarded though.
>>
>>55252052
I guess the shills are still here today.

Pro tip: Calling her HRC outs you. The more you know.
>>
>>55252122
Shut up that faggy harp shit was retarded and you are gay.
>>
>>55248214
No but it did effect SNL's numbers
>>
File: 1446959966665.webm (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1446959966665.webm
1 MB, 720x720
>>55248214
>>
>>55252386
Sorry it was too deep for you and your superior intellect couldn't figure out the subtle political humor of the sketch.
Must send your fedora in a whirl needing to have things explained things to you.
>>
>>55248214
I doubt any of the other candidates would have done as half as good as he did. The guy can really carry himself in front of a camera, no matter the context.
>>
>>55248214
Trump absolutely amazing. Every single word that comes out of his mouth gives me an erection. I love you tump, take America back...woo hooo!
>>
video anyone?
>>
File: burn_more_coal.png (527 KB, 937x528) Image search: [Google]
burn_more_coal.png
527 KB, 937x528
>>55250268
>>
>>55252526
You'll be disappointed to know that fat guys have tiny dicks....

A real man like Rand on the other hand, well he is dreamy.
>>
>>55252634
I think I missed that part. Did they actually run with that joke?
>>
>>55249469
SNL comedy is shit tier
>>
>>55249595
mad tv in it's heyday was quite funny.

any season that had Sassoo and Borstein was good
>>
>>55252704
no it was totally unintentional, and they don't get the meaning. knowing that, i took a screencap.
>>
Let's talk for a minute:

What really happened to SNL? Why can't Lorne Michaels find talent anymore? Have writers like Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill simply found new outlets for fame?

It's sad.
>>
>>55252744
Fuck man, do they need to have humor explained to them?

The nig could have then said
>Well sheeeeiiiitttt, looks like I need to go on a vacation to China ;)
>audience whoops and hollers in laughter
>>
>>55251423
Yet Obama showing up on Oprah and Daily Show and a dozen other talk shows was relevant and unique? Trump did the show despite all the hate he was getting showing he's not afraid to wade into that black swamp of liberal "humor", whereas our current sitting president won't step foot outside of the left-wing hugbox he's become accustom to. SNL is the same show where Sarah Silverman did a skit making fun of white genocide, if you recall.

Trump's willingness to go into that show's he's more self-assured (read: leadership quality) than any of the other assholes running. You'll never see Hillary do an interview with Breibart, for example, because that's outside the hugbox.
>>
Kek, they mentioned the 5k.
>>
>>55252943
But that's not why he went on. He hosted because in his mind hosting SNL is still "cool." It's basically trying the "your Grandpa's hip, he knows what cooks" trope that's been going on for 75 years. This election is shaping up to be grandma vs grandpa. As Chris Rock said about McCain in 2008, "how are you supposed to make decisions about the future if you're not going to be in it?"
>>
Highlights:

- opening skit was funny, poked fund at Libs
- monologue was funny, had Larry David heckling
- Drake dancing skit was funny, had Ed Grimly
- fat girl cast member is the only funny one on SNL
- Ivanka did a cameo and got NO applause. Nothing. It was sad.

Summary: SNL sucks as usual, Trump made no mistakes, life continues.
>>
>>55252122
I really doubt SNL writers are that smart.
>>
>>55254435
Of for fucks sake...it's free publicity. The man has spent almost nothing on his campaign so far. Last I checked it was around $5,000,000.

Compare this to the tens of millions that the other candidates have to spend just to get noticed.

Trump's campaign HQ is a cinderblock room in the basement of one of his buildings with only 6 or 7 full time staffers.

Trump doesn't need to spend money because he is offered free air time constantly.

He would have been a fool to turn down SNL.
>>
>>55249597
Libs and press are so desperate. They gotta find a silver lining. They just refuse to think anything was good about the show.
>>
>>55249469
Our comedy is fine, and it's usually our comedy that spreads the most around the world due to its quality

SNL however is absolute shit, and has been for the last decade or so. The only reason anyone watched was because of the god king.
>>
>>55249597
Liberals that are desperate for a victory

If you google a lot of our website they all say that "Larry upstaged Trump" even though it was clearly rehearsed and wasn't even a good joke at that
>>
>>55248239
he got about 60 billion times more than hillary
>>
>>55252052
>>55251423
>>55250236
>>55249304

lol I still find it amusing people get paid to do this
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.