[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: world.gif (11 KB, 1440x720) Image search: [Google]
world.gif
11 KB, 1440x720
Honestly is it happening? Who will be the major contenders? Whats with all the muslims spreading everywhere should i be worried?
>>
File: world war 3.png (30 KB, 1357x617) Image search: [Google]
world war 3.png
30 KB, 1357x617
>>55247675
It would look something like this.
>>
>>55247675
The new cold war is between NATO/EU and the BRICS. The USA will try to contain China (using Japan), Russia (using Ukraine and the Baltics), and India (using Pakistan lol), while keeping Brazil and South Africa weak and unable to dominate their regional rivals.
>>
>>55247898

south africa would probably be red, Russia basically owns our president
>>
>>55247898
What has Algeria to do with anything?
>>
>>55247898
>>55248077
it wont be for a while though right?
>>
>>55248077
BRICS is not a military alliance it is economic.

South Africa and Brazil can probably be counted out of WW3 given they stand to gain more out of neutrality and would be better off putting resources into their countries infrastructure rather than weaponry.

India - Pakistan is almost a separate conflict.
>>
>>55248206
That's true in essence. I don't think we'll see this new cold war "declared" the way the first one was, because the developing economies aren't ideologically united or militarily linked, but in the next fifty years the struggle will be between "established" economies and rapidly-growing ones.

The BRICS aren't ideologically vulnerable in the same way the Soviet Union was. During the Cold War, there was a war of ideas, but today it's just varying levels of democracy. The West will continuously pressure the BRICS to improve human rights and the like, and use this as an avid for criticism, but the BRICS will actually work on improving that on their own. The only difference will be that the West will try to push these changes more quickly, to destabilize pro-growth regimes and prevent an alternative to monopolar global power.

Basically, they're all separate conflicts, but they're all over the same thing.
>>
>>55247898
>Colombia and Venezuela allies
>Colombia against the US
yeah, nah
>>
>>55247898
if that happened Britain and Poland are going to get raped
>>
>>55247898

What a load of bullshit.
>>
If ww3 is happening I just hope we can team up with America and Australia and get it over with quickly in all honesty it is only a matter of time before Russia wipes Syria clean off the map
>>
File: 1371299279683.png (208 KB, 323x810) Image search: [Google]
1371299279683.png
208 KB, 323x810
>>55247675
It will probably be Britain v NATO for the first part, after we awaken and start the re-conquest of Earth. China will fall to their servile instincts and happily be annexed into the British Empire and Russia isn't a threat.
>>
>>55252465
Just male sure you don't get conquered by Italians again.
>>
We shall be neutral. As always.
>Newton's First Law
>>
>>55247898
The only fucking this I want is for the jews to get nuked in WWIII
>>
>>55247898
This is the most random map ever posted
>>
>>55253247
Vomit vs Diarrhea
>>
Guys, I've been here for a while now and I can conclude that whenever there is a post on kekoldry, shitposting about countries, mocking cultural values, it is almost ALWAYS that fucking irrelevant country called Australia
HIDE, BAN, DO NOT ANSWER Australia
A
N
>>
>>55252549
Clockcheesechocolate bringing the bantz
>>
>>55253632
Your country itself is already a banter.
Leave job giver alone
>>
Well the doomsday clock is currently 3 minutes to midnight so I don't see why it couldn't happen.
>>
We will fight too against china in the west philippine sea!to claim our islands!

Our soldiers are already training with nippon friends using WW2 weapons. They let us on board their ships.
>>
>>55247898

Make Greece Blue.
>>
>>55254034
Sauce?
>>
>>55254200
You guys hate America way too much.
>>
>>55254208
http://thebulletin.org/clock/2015
>>
Guys, I don't want another World War.
Pls, for the sake of the next generation, can't we all get along?
>>
>>55247675
China will never fight another major war against the US, even if they far surpassed the US in terms of military capability. The new China is concerned merely with economic success, anything that inhibits this is counter-productive.

The only real war left to fight is the cultural one, with religion playing a major role.
>>
>>55254308

We have allied with the US and fought against Germany in all previous World Wars.

Why the hell would we ally with germans?We have nothing in common.

I'd rather suck 10 turkish dicks than ally with Germans.
>>
File: WWIII.png (42 KB, 1357x646) Image search: [Google]
WWIII.png
42 KB, 1357x646
This is what I predict WWII to be

>Blue
Allies

>Red
DVXZ-9397

>Sand
ISIL
>>
>>55256395
What would be the logistics of alliances like this?
>>
>>55256609
break out over EU immigration and and gets over countries involved like falling dominoes. It's also over a Marxist movement the Allies produce
>>
File: 1442998934588.jpg (26 KB, 275x280) Image search: [Google]
1442998934588.jpg
26 KB, 275x280
>>55247898

>India and China working together
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.