[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leftists are for mass immigration of Muslims. But let me try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 1280x800
Leftists are for mass immigration of Muslims. But let me try to understand something.

The usual leftist is:

>anti-patriarchy
>feminist
>pro-LGBT rights
>anti-religion

So, why the fuck are they allowing their countries to be flooded with people that go against everything they stand for?

Every average Muslim doesn't support the things that the average leftist want.

How can this make any sense?
>>
It's because they are liberals, but not leftists.
>>
>anti-patriarchy
>feminist
>pro-LGBT rights
>anti-religion

There are all good things as long as you get what's on paper. Unfortunately, in reality it's difficult to achieve these ideals.
>>
>>55247550
>lefties are idiots.
I mean, they refuse to acknowledges that mudshits are against everything they "stand" for.
>>
The objective here is to be anti-western.
Leftists don't understand very well how the spiritual world works, most of them think muslims will act like christians.
>>
The leftist is anti-everything about his own country.

Therefore they want to import anyone else, as long as they're not natives.

Like one leftist here in Sweden, who wants to fill our country with IS soldiers just to get rid of the Sweden Democrats:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.friatider.se%2Fnyheter24-fyll-landet-med-soldater-f-r-att-f-rdriva-arbetare-som-r-star-p-sd&edit-text=&act=url
>>
>>55247550
they don't understand that they dig grave for themselfs
>>
>Every average Muslim doesn't support the things that the average leftist want.

thats wrong and its what all racists say

in reality moderate muslims (99% of them) are FAR more tolerant and acceptive of modern european ideas like feminism and tolerance than the bone rigid patriarchy of christianity
>>
because they hate the West more than any of those things
>>
>>55247550
They view whites as having the sole blame for all of the above. Thus, eradicating us is their revenge.
>>
They are useful idiot Kool-Aid drinkers and not rational people.
They will kill the very Western nations that birthed and coddled their stupid asses out of sheer ignorance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRl2_ibd_WA&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 1446725051334.jpg (56 KB, 720x683) Image search: [Google]
1446725051334.jpg
56 KB, 720x683
>>55247550
Because they're morons who all have lived in their little white elevated neighborhoods and whose most influential relationship with people of other races were the few civilized ones who made it through the filter.
>>
>>55247780
Yeah, sure they do.

That's why every Muslim country is such a beacon of progress.
>>
>>55247550
But we have to be nice to everyone. They are in a country where they kill eachother all the time. How can you want to not help them?
>>
>>55247849
At least Muslim countries are free from degeneracy.
>>
>>55247550
beacuse evil whites
beacuse revers racism doesent exist
beacuse muh oppression
and beacuse JEWS
>>
>>55247915
>>55247849
>>55247780

Enough with the sarcasm already
>>
Women logic is mistery and male leftists are beta orbiters who want to get in those lady pants.
>>
>>55247915
Tell their Jihad rape wives that or better yet their goats. Also requesting that gif of the Afghan guys kissing the kitten and jerking off.
>>
>>55247550
r/K theory. r live in a fantasy world, they don't think of future consequences, and hate the K in their country more than anything.
>>
File: islam feminism intellectual.jpg (76 KB, 473x529) Image search: [Google]
islam feminism intellectual.jpg
76 KB, 473x529
>>55247965
>>
>>55247915
>cutting clits off women
>government endorsed rape
>acid to the face seen as acceptable
>cut people's fucking heads off for not listening to them
>expects to fuck 72 underaged girls once they die

You're right, its worse than degeneracy. Its sub-human levels
>>
File: 1442766604691.png (1 MB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
1442766604691.png
1 MB, 1280x904
>>55247550
bretty much
>>
Because they're Jewish puppets
>>
>>55248021
Wow. That's like joining the KKK because you've never met friendlier people.
>>
>>55247965
>>55247997
>Jihad rape wives
I don't know what this is

>animals
Like 3 out of millions of Muslims got caught having sex with animals, that's nothing compared to the West.

We should be comparing what's common in the West, like feminism, lgbt, abortion, child abuse, incest, drinking, drugs, crime, etc

>>55248054
>cutting off clits
That's not common throughout Islamic countries
>>government endorsed rape
>>acid to the face seen as acceptable
>>cut people's fucking heads off for not listening to them
>>expects to fuck 72 underaged girls once they die
None of this is common throughout Muslim countries, just isolated incidents.
You're just jealous that we don't tolerate homos.
>>
>>55248273
Kek nigger, check yo links
I didn't criticize that part
>>
File: 2823211-3473080510-I+gue.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
2823211-3473080510-I+gue.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>55247780
>muslim
>moderate
topkek 9/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYAcLudBbhg
>>
File: 1446189970686.jpg (56 KB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
1446189970686.jpg
56 KB, 957x540
>>55247550
>>
>>55247550

"Leftist" is a meaningless term, stop using it.
>>
>>55247550
Leftists think that their ideology will rub off on the muslims, and not the other way around.
>>
>>55247550
Lefties don't reproduce naturally and they're unable to think long-term.
>>
>>55247686
>all good things

fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>55248273
>Sees hundreds of news reports each year
>plastic surgeons even loving the abundance of facial reconstruction jobs available in Muslim countries
>literally written in koran about 72 virgin orgy as heaven
>saudi arabia hanging a boy for bringing up human rights

You can deny it all you want jamal
>>
>>55248273
>im just gonna deny its true lol
Neck yourself dirty shitskin lover
>>
>>55247550
>So, why the fuck are they allowing their countries to be flooded with people that go against everything they stand for?

You know how SJWs keep finding new kinds of sexism/racism/ageism/ableism by digging deeper and deeper into our culture to find problematic bullshit that no-one cares about? And how most of those things are at least for the most part dealt with by society?
They're running out of issues like that to complain about and theirs is an ideology based on perpetual outrage and conflict.
Importing Muslims to fuel their own opposition to traditional Muslim culture keeps them going and lets them make other changes to laws at the same time. Right now they're probably pissed that the laws outlawing sexist hiring practices don't also outlaw threatening tweets and using social media while male. When they push through protests about Muslim's not being allowed to talk to women without their permission they'll also try to shove a few other elements in there like men having to register every phone they have in case they buy a burner to stalk a girl with it, men having to have tracking software on their phones at all times, all kinds of bullshit that they've wanted for years but missed the chance to push through on page 897 of a 2000 page bill called the "Protect Women from Rape Act"
>>
>>55247550
they never meet

have you seen what happens when you put them in a room? I'm starting to believe the phrase opposites attract has more power to it than I'd like to think
>>
The primary tenet of leftism today is being anti-white. It takes precedence and overrides all the other things.
>>
>>55248777
Could it be compared to Marxism and the idea of "never-ending revolution"?
>>
>>55247550
>So, why the fuck are they allowing their countries to be flooded with people that go against everything they stand for?
they're not -- it's just made to look that way
>>
>>55248866
I'd say no because at least Marxism the idea was that they'd always have new enemies against the interests of the working class, this is more that they're creating new enemies solely so they can push through less tasteful elements of their agenda.

It's why I fucking hate these cunts. They use the shield of righteousness, the elements of feminism and equality(equality of opportunity is a good idea, equality of outcome is not) to justify all their other shit as being a part of it.
They appeal to the common decency of most people and then push that to the edge of reasoning and then wait until that becomes the centre and push further along until suddenly we're all cattle.
>>
>>55247550
They worship the other. They don't attempt an even elementary analysis of what the other believes, wants, and supports. The only thing they will agree to hear about Islam is something that says Islam is compatible with everything the libtards believe, want, and support.

They are fools. Irrational, ignorant, arrogant, and stubborn.

Muhammadans would wipe out the libtards long before they'd peresecute Chirstians who oppose same-sex marriage etc.
>>
>>55247550
Leftists are obsessed of making a revolution and throw out the preceding generation that is ruling (either culturally, economically and whatever), no matter what are the tools. They never think about the future unless it proves them how nice and tolerant they are.
Whatever they do is always some sort of "challenge", hence why they are obsessed with "deconstruction".
While social conservatives are all for keeping peace as long as possible.

You don't have to think too much when you're dealing with egoistical retards such as them.
>>
File: cccp.jpg (320 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
cccp.jpg
320 KB, 1000x667
>>55247550
>>
literally libtards
>>
They love Muslims because you hate them. Honestly, the right should be in favor of Muslim migration for those reasons.
>>
>>55247686
>anti-religion
I got a Word for you.
>>
File: gun hypocrisy.png (290 KB, 460x696) Image search: [Google]
gun hypocrisy.png
290 KB, 460x696
Leftists are a walking contradiction, that's why.
>>
File: 1434082911380.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1434082911380.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>55247550

Leftism is a suicidal death cult.

Don't bother looking for logic.
>>
File: evilcops.jpg (176 KB, 536x800) Image search: [Google]
evilcops.jpg
176 KB, 536x800
>>55250290
>>
Because their antiwestern civilization supersedes anything else they believe in. Leftists want cultural revolution ND government worship.
>>
>>55250248
Sounds like someone doesn't understand the first thing about conservatism.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (213 KB, 940x1180) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
213 KB, 940x1180
>>55247550
because the only thing they hate more than patriarchy, religion, and heterosexuality is their white skin
>>
>>55250260
And word is "correct"

The bible is solid evidence that proves God doesn't exist.
>>
>>55250260
>Being mentally keked by sandnigger fairytails
>>
>>55247550
Good boy. Continue to believe.
>>
Liberals have as one of their core beliefs the idea that, deep down, everyone in the world is more or less the same -- everyone has the same goals and drives in life. To them, differences in culture are little more than quirks of different food, language, and dress. They think that their modern progressive values are truly universal and not just the product of Western Enlightenment values that have as their foundation the worldview and attitude of Europe.

Next, they have a belief that all misfortune and negative aspects of other societies are because of the West, patriarchy, or Christianity.

Combine these two beliefs, and the result is an insistence that, as soon as these poor oppressed peoples are freed from colonial Western influences, they will be free to practice their true internal culture, which just so happens to be 'sophisticated upper middle class college-educated Western culture'.

Basically, it's a "they'll greet us as liberators" fallacy.
>>
The problem is that leftists refuse to accept that Muslims actually believe what Muslims believe.
>>
>>55247550
leftists dont think about their decisions, they are entirely based on emotions and what they believe is morally right (even when it often isnt), neither do they think about the consequences of their decisions. thats what makes them so dangerous.
>>
>>55247620
if youre going by the american definition, maybe. in germany they are leftists, not liberals.
>>
>>55250733
Fucking THIS.

Bang on answer. Saving this to repost if the question comes up again.
>>
>>55247780
>99%
top kek. do you even understand that over 70% of ALL MUSLIMS IN THIS WORLD cant even be considered "moderate"?
>>
>>55247550
Ask them to explain their stance on this matter, and you'll have your answer.
What you'll get is either a blank stare or a rehearsed speech about something completely irrelevant, after which they prance around like they won the argument.

The real reason for the opinions 99,9% of them have is "My friends are of this opinion"
>>
>>55247550
Because gays and women are higher on theie privilege hierarchy than minorities
>>
>>55250512
>>55250458

>Eurokeks opinions matter

Keep your shit to yourself Sweden, just look at how nicely it has worked out for you.
>>
>>55247780
>in reality moderate muslims (99% of them) are FAR more tolerant and acceptive
Is this the kind of tolerance you are talking about? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf9g2oewmZ4

Granted, the aim of the video was to provoke, but if you cant tolerate that little asspain, then how tolerant are you, actually?
>>
>>55248273
You're a purdy typical Muhammadan. In denial about what your religion teaches and what Muhammad really stood for. Why? You either know you don't have a leg to stand on in trying to defend the indefensible, or you know you know practically nothing about what your religion teaches but blindly defend it anyway because you're that foolish. Why cling to something so toxic?
>>
>>55247550
its so easy:

the leftard are ''victims'' of the society. they need suport, they need other ''victims' refugees are perfect. refugees are really good with hypocrisy so the leftards eat aloways the bait. the leftard who take the red pill just shut up. you canot be racist after a lot of work you have done to help this niggers
>>
>>55247550
To leftists, Islam is a novelty. They don't know that the West has already met and dealt with Islam in the past, because they don't read history.
>>
>>55247550

Sweet Jesus, I wouldn't mind having some half-ginger kids with that.
>>
>>55251141

>chesswithapigeon.jpg
>>
>>55250733

Your answer doesn't explain, however, why they don't talk about rapes in Muslim countries. You see, if you were correct, they would criticize Muslims for being patriarchal, having a misogynistic culture, but they don't.

Your answer sounds nice, but this pic is true >>55250160
>>
>>55247550
They are arrocant.
They think that muslims are like that just because they are uneducated and ill-informed.
They think their fluffy cultural-Marxist ideology will prevail. and that by chancing the racial make-up of a country will deliver a final blow to the nationalism. In reality - everything is going the exact opposite. It would even be funny if it was happening 10000km away from me, but it isn´t.
>>
>>55248400
can anyone confirm this is what the majority really thinks?
>>
>>55251991

ok
>>
File: 1446357349811s.jpg (13 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1446357349811s.jpg
13 KB, 249x250
>>55250290
Are there any of these that attack republicans? i'm a bit of a devils advocate
>>
>>55247550

You've made a critical error my friendly Mountain Jew. Leftists don't actually believe anything. They have no values. No beliefs. They only exist to attain power and oppress the remnants of the traditional world so they can bring forth the dissolution of all values.
>>
>>55251991

Because western education routinely paints any and all problems in the rest of the world as somehow being related to Imperialism and western intervention.

Just like a black gang member only commits crimes because he's poor and disenfranchised by racist white society, 3rd world countries only engage in rape, torture and ethnic cleansing because their cultures and countries are oppressed and wrecked by western civilization.

Once they're in europe and no longer oppressed, they'll behave as europeans because thats the natural progression of things. We've "evolved" past human nature, its Twenty Fifteeeeen!
>>
>>55247550
Maybe because we are not afraid a few refugees are going to take over our lives like the idiot right does
>>
>>55252596

Maybe you should go join Trudeau at the mosque, syrupcamelfucker.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1446990637387.jpg
>>
>>55252491
I find republicans to be more logically consistent to be quite honest my family
>>
>>55252735
an idiot would
>>
>>55252765
Canada, we know you want to shitpost more than Australia. Calm down lad.

Even if they're idiotic and wrong, they tend to not really doublethink.
>>
>>55252689
I didn't even vote for him
I'm just not afraid some 3rd world refugee can control me like you ppl are
>>
>>55252735
i find all parties hypocritical in some way or another, republicans ride the backs of christ fags yet don't believe in taking care of the sick and poor. The fuck
>>
>>55252596
>Maybe because we are not afraid a few refugees are going to take over our lives like the idiot right does
>Translation
>Because we only care for ourselves with no regard to the future generations, or the ones in this generation who ARE negatively affected
Sorry mate, you're scum
>>
>>55247550
it's because they are not white.
>>
>>55247550
>it's all about the leftists

it's also about the business interests getting access to a cheap labour pool too
>>
>>55252826
can you give an example, because you're wrong
>>
>>55247550
It is the votes they are importing. As long as they vote left (and poorfags invariably do) they will try to import more of them.
>>
>>55247550
Doublethink
>>
File: 1443451262357.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1443451262357.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>55247550
It makes no sense at all, I've stopped trying to see the logic in it.
Both the left and right should oppose Muslims because of their beliefs.
Islam is firmly against women and gays.
Muslims are also against Christianity and traditional Western values.
It would not make sense for any side to support them.
>>
>>55247550
>Leftists are for mass immigration of Muslims
Ridiculous generalization. Also, Westernized Muslims are relatively progressive. I know quite a few and the only off thing I've heard from them is a very strong dislike of Israel.
>>
>>55247820
Nice straw man.
>>
>>55247822
Hey look another paranoid strawman.
>>
>>55247849
Why do you think people are leaving those countries?
>inb4 le invasion of muh mother Europa
>>
>>55248054
Genital mutilation isn't universal in the Islamic world. Neither male or female mutilation is explicitly mandated in the Koran.
Marital rape afaik is only allowed in some Muslim countries (keep in mind it was allowed in the USA until 1996).
Throwing acid in the face is still a crime in those countries. People get prosecuted and judicially mutilated for it.
>>
>>55248576
Keep living in a fantasy land.
>>
>>55247550

>leftists
>logic
>ever
No.jpg

Leftist causes make INFINITELY more sense when you apply the following rule: Is it against white people, especially white men? Yes/no.
That question will define whether they actually care or not. Apply it to any incident, and you will see the truth of the matter.

When Muslims raped 1400 girls in Rotherham, leftists banned white people from protesting, and then called white people racists and blamed white people.
When Muslims burned down their own tents in Germany and demanded better accommodations, leftists blamed white people.
When that Danish kid was murdered by 8 Muslims the other day, leftists blamed white people.

Their entire ideology is predicated upon attacking white people. That's it. Anything outside that realm, and their ideology ceases to exist. You get stone silence.

So don't look at them as political opponents. They're not. They're robots. They spit out catch-phrases and carry out routines that have been programmed into them, but they're not actually people, or even animate objects. They're soulless, mindless drones that are simply out to get you.
>>
>>55250361
>government worship
Yet another straw man.
>>
>>55251005
>le ebin emotional libruls meme
>>
>>55248486
Maybe women want to be subjugated after all. Maybe they want someone to challenge them and put them into their place. I've met some women proclaiming to be feminist, but in the end they really prefer dominating and physical alpha male over the thin and fragile hipster men.
>>
File: 1369578491627.png (61 KB, 950x988) Image search: [Google]
1369578491627.png
61 KB, 950x988
>>55251688
>leftists don't read history
>>
>>55252491
>implying you can't have both if you fight corruption
>>
>>55247550
>Every average Muslim doesn't support the things that the average leftist want.
>How can this make any sense?

Because leftists are racist genocidal monsters. They want everyone who disagrees with them dead, but they dont have the power to kill white americans and europeans in an outright war. So they import third worlders hopping they will go rhodesia on us for them. After we are dead and gone, they will go full communist genocide on the nignogs and spics.
>>
>>55252546
*tinfoil intensifies*
>>
>>55252689
hahaha le ebin fany post lol xddddd so fuggin funny lol hahahaha epik fuggin epik man XDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>55252935
Underrated post
>>
>>55247550
Because the core of their religion, multiculturalism, is anti-white. Everything else is just prop pieces to that end.
>>
>>55247550
>leftist

There is your problem. They are not a single entity. Maybe when you grow out of your edgy phase you will be able to analyse society better.
>>
>>55247550
expecting logic from leftists
>>
>>55253825
All schools of Sunni Islam teach that male circumcision is obligatory.

The Shafi'i and Hanbali teach that female circumcision is obligatory, whereas the other two say it's praiseworthy. In any case it is sunnah and hence praiseworthy and a sign of piety.
>>
File: mj-thriller-popcorn-o[1].gif (335 KB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
mj-thriller-popcorn-o[1].gif
335 KB, 320x234
>>55252295
Estonia and Eastern Europe is going to survive this, believe me. Even if they start sharing the burden on EU level by dumping extra sand niggers in your country, they'll just wander across the border to back Germany, Finland, Sweden, etc.

Not sure what happens when those countries and EU fail, but in the mean time just enjoy your popcorn and the scenery.
>>
File: 3uyz2d.jpg (74 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
3uyz2d.jpg
74 KB, 400x600
Dont expect logic from the Left. They operate on feels, not reals, which is why holding contradicting positions does not pose a problem for them.
>>
>>55247550
Because being anti-white becomes before all this.
It is their ultimate value.
>>
>>55247550
Leftists are useful idiots used to destroy the nation.
think about it.
>>
>>55247550
OP you're brilliant! i've never thought about it from that angle before
>>
Same reason women choose to be with the abusive guys that threat her like shit:
>"I can change him for the better!"
>>
File: 3634011_t.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
3634011_t.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>55253377
but it makes perfect sense why muslims
and feminism and atheism are all supported by the left

the left wing, and muslims are well known for two things
Anti-western and anti-christian propaganda

the mistake the left is making though
is in thinking that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
when the enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy and nothing more

they will realize too late,
that islam will first kill the LGBT demographic
followed by a close second of destroying feminism
by enslaving and raping all women
libraries, museums, and art will be third to be destroyed
and fourth on the list will be Christianity and Judaism
as well as any other religion they find.
>>
Combination of things. Leftists aren't a monolithic entity.

Some leftists want them here because of the cheap labor they provide like Mexican immigrants. They see poor immigrants as both a boon to the economy and also as a source of more votes for their party.
Specifically for Islam, there's a great deal of white guilt going around after all the conflict in the Middle East in recent decades. The white man's burden never went away, and it is mostly leftists that have embraced it. They embrace Islam as a sort of apology, an attempt to seem nice and tolerant. It's the same phenomenon as wanting a cool black friend, or even just a cool girl friend.
As for feminism and Islam, it's pretty simple. You read a lot about how many feminists love BDSM, daddy fantasies, etc. Now, what religion typically sees them as property the most, the one most likely to provide and support for them while also fulfilling their fantasies? Mass immigration, as supported by feminists, is essentially an enormous, international shit-test for men to find the strongest, most desireable men they can. If mass immigration entailed tens of millions of Japanese women, you would be seeing western women panicking and decrying them as invaders, not men as it is now.

Keep in mind that some leftists may not support one or any of these reasons, may oppose Islam completely (mostly atheists), but are afraid to dissent due to the culture of thoughtcrime and mob justice rapidly taking over leftism.
>>
>>55252877
Except they donate more to charity than Democrats.

So they have a greater likelihood of helping the sick and poor, on average, than your average democrat.

http://www.answers.com/Q/Do_republicans_or_democrates_give_more_to_charity

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/08/study-red-states-more-charitable-079888
>>
>>55253610
>Ridiculous generalization

If you'd only read some German, Swedish and Finnish newspapers...

It's all about people them being equal and valuable individuals, no matter of their education (some can't even read), financial status (poor as fuck), language skills (Allahu Snackbar!) or the economical status of the receiving country (Finland in depression since 2008), WE JUST HAVE TO HELP THEM IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE YOU'RE A RACIST, FASCIST AND OVERALL A BAD PERSON. With this sort of sentimentalism they're digging the grave not only for themselves, but also for the other people aboard the respective nation state.

I'm an Uni student myself and I get along with people, muslims and other, who have a different background than I, but they are also student like me. That is what binds me and them. That is why they are "westernized". Don't make the wrong assumption that people riding the current immigration wave are similar westernized graduates like you've met before.
>>
>>55247721
This, they think that once "the patriarchy" is overthrown all they will have to do is make a couple of speeches and the Islamists will meekly fall into line.
Of course, successful examples of this can be found in Red-Green revolutions across the world, from Iran (where the leftists were slaughtered by the Islamists the second they got into power) to Egypt (where the leftists sensibly screamed for the patriarchy to come back once it looked like the Islamists were going to take over).
>>
>>55247550
Religious freedom trumps all other freedoms and principles, as long as you aren't Christian.

Nick Clegg made this pretty clear on his stance on Halal and Kosher meat.
>>
Such straw man, many misunderstandings
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.