[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEUTSCHLAND, JA http://www.breitbart.com/london/201 5/11/08/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: dats waciss.png (106 KB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
dats waciss.png
106 KB, 356x400
DEUTSCHLAND, JA
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/08/anti-mass-migration-meps-office-attacked-car-firebombed-past-fortnight/

>A high profile, anti-mass migration Member of the European Parliament has had her office attacked by left wing radical thugs in Berlin, just under two weeks after her car was firebombed.
>According to Die Welt, Mrs. von Storch’s office was pelted with paint bombs and rocks in the overnight attack. The state protection office has begun an investigation into the incident.
>In a previous attack, Ms. von Storch’s car was fire-bombed by opponents angry at her criticism of Berlin and Brussels in relation to the ongoing European migrant crisis. Two neighbouring cars were also destroyed in that arson attack in a densely populated residential area in the middle of Berlin.
>As Breitbart London has reported, her eurosceptic AfD party campaigns against mass migration and stands on a “more children for German families” platform.

Germans having babies = RAAAAAAAAAAAAACISSSSSSSSST!!!!!!
>>
>>55246999
meanwhile whites are already a minority in the us
AMERICA YES
>>
>>55246999
Meh, the Antifa in Berlin is pretty radical.
Also, the AfD was able to pull off a Demonstration with 5000 people in Berlin. This is not that much, but the counter demonstrations had 800 - 1200 people and pretty much every single big berlin politican called for demonstrations against the AfD.
>>
File: meanwhile in Europe.png (793 KB, 1165x619) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in Europe.png
793 KB, 1165x619
>>55247067
What are you even typing about?
German men, ages 21-35, will be outnumbered by Muslims NEXT YEAR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjlKO6hCRoc
>>
I really feel like were heading for civil uprising and war in Europe.
>>
>>55247289
I hope so, because it seems like the Left has free reign to destroy you all at the moment and so far nobody has bashed them like they bash you. I just read in another thread about "Anonymous" fags in the UK attacking cops and trying to storm your parliament building. Such people deserve their faces caved in by good old fashioned right-wing reactionaries.
>>
>>55247234
but you too, not by muslims but by other non whites. its over desu
>>
>>55247234

That's scary. Do you have a source so I can share that stat?
>>
>>55247425
those are stormfront stats, so non-existing
>>
>>55247289
I wonder if the Reichstag has better fire protection now
>>
That is exactly the same as what was happening to NSDAP pre ww2
This whole situation shares so many similarities
>>
>>55247425
Source is the video. 9:43.
>>
How does the media keep up the fanciful story that it's the right that's violent when antifa and its ilk hurt far more people and damage far more property?
>>
>>55247234
Es hört sich so scheiße an, wenn jemand "sch" als "ch" ausspricht.

"jung, muslimich"
>>
>>55247579
Because the media is a leftist political apparatus with no sense of impartiality. Of course they'll protect their brethren.
>>
>>55246999
I think you don't understand how communists operate in Germany.
>>
>>55247383
There is definitely something building.
People are very weary with political correctness and being made to feel guilty about their right to their nations and identities.
This migrant shit, which shows no sign of ending, is likely to push the whole thing to a tipping point.
Its only a matter of time before bombings, rapes, riots and the erosion of European tradition, culture and values reaches a crescendo in which some hardline ethnic nationalists will get in to power somewhere.
The political establishment elsewhere will attack and denounce them, but the attitude of the ethnic European peoples will naturally sympathise with the right of a European people trying to reassert themselves in their homeland.
Naturally, Europeans having been abandoned by the political mainstream in their nations will also have to turn to ethnic nationalist parties on the fringes which will be the only ones representing their interests.
Those parties will grow and either come to power through democratic means, or, after being suppressed by the political mainstream, they will have to resort to violence.
Either way ethnic nationalists will end up in power and will set about the business of undiversifying their nations.
That doesn't necessarily involve genocide though. It will likely involve bringing about social, political and economic conditions that are so uncomfortable for non-Europeans that they leave of their own free will.

But of course they are not going to want to fuck off back to whatever sandy shitholes they and their ancestors came from.
So they will probably head to America.
>>
>>55247639
No, what I mean is how do they get the mouthbreathers to buy it?
>>
>>55247548
History does not repeat itself, but it rhymes
>>
>>55247579
I can't speak for Germany obviously, but here in the US people aren't invested enough to go and search for facts on their own, they listen to their respective politically bias news outlets.
All a media outlet has to do is lie by omission and simply not report one political groups infractions, and report the other's.
>>
>>55246999
>thugs
>>
File: 1445064160594.jpg (91 KB, 450x525) Image search: [Google]
1445064160594.jpg
91 KB, 450x525
>>55247678
What do you mean how?
People are raised by the schooling system which brainwashes them.
They don't know anything besides the one thing the system taught them.
Everyone is mad at ''the leftists'' as if that political affiliation was their choice when it is not , they get brainwashed into it since the age of 6.
Castrate the leftism from schools and leftists will disappear.
>>
>>55247678
People with left-wing bias will eat up anything that conforms to their worldview. If they think blacks are oppressed for example, they'll shriek homosexually whenever a dindu gets blown away, while glossing over or ignoring his criminal record and the fact he stabbed a baby in the face three minutes earlier. Same thing with left-wing militants attacking people. The news spins their actions as 'protests' or 'counter-demonstrations' even when they're lighting businesses on fire, and the left-biased audience believes 100%, because it would be too scary for them to actually acknowledge their side is the evil side.
>>
Germany is trying really, really hard to outdo Sweden.

The bombs were dropped on the wrong country.
>>
>>55246999
Just the usual behavior of the red fascists known as "Antifa".
>>
>>55247824
It's not impossible to undo the effects of childhood conditioning. I know, I went to those schools and learned it myself. But a few months in the real world, living in a rainbow Wonderland of many beautiful cultures had undone that pretty quick.
>>
>>55247067
>Celebrating the death of your kind while you're also dying.
That is why you lost both wars Hans.
Whites are already a minority worldwide, in about 100 years we won't have a single country that we are a majority in.
Anyway go do linen sand suck Ahmed.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.