[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia Today founder is found dead in Washington DC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1440693234946.jpg (64 KB, 549x808) Image search: [Google]
1440693234946.jpg
64 KB, 549x808
Russia Today founder is found dead in Washington DC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3307999/Russian-media-executive-Mikhail-Lesin-dies-57-DC-hotel.html
hyhyhyhy
>>
>>55246770
Where did you find these proofs picture for the holocaust happened?
>>
>>55246770
America is trying to bait China and Russia into a war so the world will ignore the economic collapse!
>>
>>55246770
poor guy in pic, obvious XXY syndrome.
He is genetically half woman/half man
>>
>>55247853
China is not retarded like Russia to fight and lose in Ukraine and now Syria. They will wait and see. The truth is China need USA and USA need China.
>>
>>55246770
Topkek
>>
Holy shit. This is big news.
They want an excuse to start a war.
>>
>>55247888

Makes suicide pretty believable. These sort of people tend to have all sorts of mental issues/anguishes.
>>
File: proofchicken.png (344 KB, 499x800) Image search: [Google]
proofchicken.png
344 KB, 499x800
>>55246770
>>
>>55247853
>America is trying to bait China and Russia into a war

We really have to spend more time figuring out how to make this happen. Even better to draw India and Pakistan into it.

It would be madness for a few years, but in the aftermath there would be so much opportunity to move forward in this world with a lot more hope and real progress for humanity.

Glorious land war throughout all of Central Asia.

If only in our lifetime.
>>
>>55248088
>>55247888
These two niggers working together
"Nothing to see here, folks"
>>
>>55247931
Yeah, they both need each other for a war because their economies are going to collapse. Then they can both run the military industrial complex.
>>
>>55247888
> Dem child-bearing hips ...

What do you mean "guy?"
That is very hot sizzling Russian babushka.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 479x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 479x328
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkq1G4LhIbo
>>
>>55248093
So, store up some food rations and lets hope we can take part in the redevelopment after the war?
>>
File: 1387346955995.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
1387346955995.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>55246770
<<<OP
>>
mfw I have exactly the same body shape as the guy in op
>>
/pol/. For a few days now i have dreams about the third world war. I have had 3 of them now.

the two last ones were even in the two bordering nights.

In one dream i was an american and i saw a american rocket being launched. Shortly after that i saw a north korean rocket hitting LA. The next night i was a russian tank driver in germany and i remember that the command would send its troops towards 2 directions. The one army would go over scandinavia and the other army would go straight towards the west thru central europe. I was lucky and was assigned the western front.
>>
You connect the dots

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/russia-today-creator-dead_563d86cee4b0307f2cadad1d
https://www.rt.com/news/321163-drone-explosives-nord-stream/
>>
>>55248155
This is the truth. China needs Us more than they need that shithole Russia. China is highley dependent on United states. Russia is more irrelevant than many people think.
>>
>>55246770

He looks like a slavic thom yorke
>>
>>55248439
Move to Canada homie!
>>
>>55248157
kek
he should just go all in and grow his hair out and get his XXY micro penis inverted and get the social benefits of being a woman without the responsibilities of being a man
>>
>>55248693
Russia seems to be spearheading some type of alliance in the middle east so i wouldn't just rule them as irrelevant.
>>
>>55248157
Obviously move out of Russia first coz dat shit don't fly there
>>
>>55248987
Then he can walk around accusing Chads of sexually harassing him.
>>
>>55249020
No offcourse, but China would never be that stupid to go into war with United States. That would be economic suicide for them.
>>
File: putin-wink.jpg (35 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
putin-wink.jpg
35 KB, 1200x900
>>
>>55249265
See the thing is, neither China or US can sustain the credit bubbles they've created. A war would just be a distraction from the economic problems. You don't truly believe these leaders hate eachother do you?
>>
The US intelligence services have all kinds of ways to kill people and make it look like natural causes, including a way to induce heart attacks from a distance. And remember how Oboingo had Breitbart killed?
>>
What was the COD?
>>
I get it, I'm some random guy on the internet - and I know this isn't a shocking revelation - but hear me out. My friend is a Russian immigrant. He has a connection through his mom to this guy, and said that he was acting strange before his death. Allegedly they thought he had already flown back to Russia the day before, but he was mysteriously still in the country and came to the friend's house acting weird.
>>
>>55250607
Black Ops 3 just came out but I don't think that had anything to do with it.
>>
>>55248089
>proofchicken.png

>not proofster

>proof
>rooster
>>
>>55248921
keen observation
>>
>>55246770
All these shenanigans, all these hamfisted ploys, all these lowly tricks and purposefully going after civilians without any finesse or attempt to even hide it

>"it wuzin't us bubba.. helb defeat ISIS yeh?"
>*finger in nose*

Come on man, this is getting pathetic
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.