[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deport Racism wants a full scale war with Trump and the GOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Look at what they tweeted.

Maybe we should start a Twitter account with "deport Hillary"
>>
Racism > non whites. Deport the illegals
>>
>>55246650
These stupid fucks cant really believe the larry david bit wasnt a joke, now...
>can they?
>>
>>55249012
They have no sense of humor. They watch SNL and to them it's just another news broadcast.
>>
These fucking beaners. What is racist about wanting people not supposed to be there to gtfo. They are so fucking dumb and it's going to win the race for Hillary because no one is going to vote for carson. I actually don't know one person going for carson. Every trump rally I see pulls record numbers and everyone I know is either a liberal faggot or going for trump. I really don't believe carson is in the lead.
>>
>>55249817
>These fucking beaners.
The company is owned by a white guy with a hillary PAC that paid beaner kids $50 a pop to swear for a youtube video nd got kickbacks from another hillary PAC
>>
Isn't this almost like terrorism, can't wait till they get on the watchlist
>>
>>55250022
Not only these kids in the videos. I know beaners in real life calling trump racist because he wants to kick illegals out.
>>
>>55250022
see: >>55250156

This is all stuff people with twitter accounts can take care of for the toppest of keks
>>
>>55246650
Wow, what a pathetic attempt to save face.
>>
File: doublethink.jpg (79 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
doublethink.jpg
79 KB, 500x627
>racism isnt funny
>make race skit on fucking SNL
>>
>>55246650
>Maybe we should start a Twitter account with "deport Hillary"

Bill gave us the DMCA. I'd love to see him and his wife thrown the fuck out, to be honest, along with the whole DMCA repealed.
>>
I hope these beaners show up at a Trump rally and get their shit pushed in by Trump supporters.
>>
>>55246650
But they fucking failed at that! They made a joke about it even! What the fuck!

The proof is right here you beaner fucks!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkLzSLkYnGc
>>
>>55252710
maybe if any of you had the balls to carry guns, that'd happen. You ain't got the guts though.
>>
>>55246650
Trump/Hillary 2016

It could happen. Let's hope it happens.
>>
File: 1328316967886.png (201 KB, 962x962) Image search: [Google]
1328316967886.png
201 KB, 962x962
>>55253098
Hillary would never acquiesce to a lesser position than President.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.