[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I often hear fellow gun owners talk about the Second Amendment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: minute man.jpg (187 KB, 732x1211) Image search: [Google]
minute man.jpg
187 KB, 732x1211
I often hear fellow gun owners talk about the Second Amendment and resisting tyranny. This government is already a tyranny, so why isn't there any resistance?
>>
>>55246421
if you think the US govt is tyrannical you are out of your fucking tree. no offense.
>>
File: 1409320092186.jpg (42 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1409320092186.jpg
42 KB, 500x367
>>55246421
You serious?
>>
I can't speak for everyone, but I my fear of starting an all-out civil war trumps the liberties I've felt have been lost so far.
It's all about reaching the climax, op. Shit rolls downhill for awhile, a boiling point is reached, revolution occurs. Nobody wants to talk about revolting until they hear other people talking about it. Trouble is, not enough people are on board yet, but it will happen one day. Mark my words.
>>
>>55246422
>>55246423
What else would you call a government that can tax you as much as they want, encourage your parents to mutilate you, enslave you to fight their wars, confiscate your property without even finding you guilty of a crime, imprison you for victimless acts, execute you (with or without trial), force-feed you, forcibly drug you, forcibly catheterize you, decide what guns you can own, force you to carry an ID card, force you to mount an ID card on your car, discriminate against you for being white or male, imprison you for campaign contributions, imprison you under the suspicion that you will do a crime in the future, and even punish you for thought crime? You'd call that government a tyranny. The US does all of those things, so that makes it a tyranny.
>>
>>55246425

Better than literally 100% of all governments throughout all of history, that's what I'd call it.

Now go to bed kid.
>>
>>55246426
Get fucked statist
>>
>>55246426
Not really. It only looks good compared to the worst of the worst. Most other first world countries today--and even many not so first world countries--are less oppressive than the US in certain aspects. At any rate, the US is far more tyrannical than the British colonial regime was in 1775, so where are the modern minutemen?
>>
>>55246427
Religious people always think theirs is the only true and good religion. Likewise, statists think theirs is the only true and good state.
>>
>>55246427
move to China faggot
>>
>>55246430
No one should have to. Besides, the fact that China is a tyranny doesn't mean the US isn't one as well.
>>
>>55246428
Doesn't matter, Britain was occupying the Untied States. They could have been the nicest people in the world and still got shot in the face.
>>
File: love it or leave it.jpg (26 KB, 480x252) Image search: [Google]
love it or leave it.jpg
26 KB, 480x252
>>55246430
>>
>>55246425
>The US does all of those things
no it doesn't. if you don't like it, you should become a sovereign citizen.
>>
>>55246428
To be honest, as much as the blundering British were a bit thick at the time. The American colonists were petty, whiny, entitled, twerps.

"oh, lets force England into getting into a war with France for us, then get all butt-hurt when England wants us to pay for some of it. We are too used to smuggling our stuff anyways, what jerks those British are!"

Something, something, taxation, something, something, tar and feathering loyalist citizens. something, something, Indian removal.
>>
File: 548545651454.jpg (25 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
548545651454.jpg
25 KB, 256x197
>>55246421
>/k/ is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

>Discussions about politics or current events belong on /pol/.

>Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on /pol/.

Fuck off
>>>/pol/
>>
>>55246432
In the same way that the United States is occupying New Hampshire, Georgia, and Wyoming.
>>
>>55246435

So being ruled by a foreign government with absolutely no form of political representation isn't tyranny to you? The colonists should have just waited until the British government did something really horrible before rebelling, rather than fighting for the ability to resolve conflicts with their governing body peaceably through representative political process?
>>
>>55246434
>no it doesn't.
Yes, those things really happen.
>if you don't like it, you should become a sovereign citizen.
A contradiction in terms.
>>
>>55246437
Hawaii most infamously.

The Hawaiians never wanted us.
>>
>>55246431
move to brazil and be dirt poor, or england and have no guns or 100 other countries that can noT even sniff the panties of the great personal liberties we have here.
why spit in the face of a country that has given you so much? i think you are under the misconception that you are wanted here. we should deport dissenters like you if i had my way, but i don't BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE TYRANICAL. you are not che guvera you are a whiny little bitch.
>>
>>55246437
Not really Britain is a different nation. That would like saying London is being occupied by the Queen. It's a completely different situation
>>
>>55246438
Should they have kept pressuring the British government for representation? Yes. Plenty of Americans were disgusted with the rebels for chimping out, and subsequently left for Canada. Including Ben Franklin's son, btw.

Got to remember, the rebels only had about a 3rd of the population on their side.
>>
>>55246442
Which btw is a good question , why hasn't Britain overthrow the monarchy?
>>
>>55246444
Because it works? And it means their head of state isn't a fucking politician? And the crown makes more money for the British citizens than it spends.
>>
>>55246425
>Muh turrnnikal goobermeint
Did we just finish reading Atlas Shrugged today?
>>
>>55246444

Because it's pretty benign. It's like a giant tumor. Yeah, you got a giant tumor stuck to you and a lot of people are looking at you funny. But it's gonna be a giant pain and the fucker isn't cancerous any more, so it's easiest just to leave it and hang out with people who also have giant tumors stuck to their governments. Maybe become a sideshow attraction and make some money off of people staring at your giant tumor.
>>
>>55246447
The queen generates money for the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw
>>
>>55246445
>it works
Not from the nanny state that is Britain, I am surprised you can still post on 4chan.
>>
>>55246448

Exactly. Hence the part about showing off your giant tumor as a sideshow attraction for money.
>>
>>55246450
Well, if you watch the video, its not just tourism. The monarch owns a lot of land and voluntarily gives up the profits to the country. She makes more money for the country as a land owner than what her expenses are.

The British citizens pay less in taxes because the queen exists.
>>
File: 1397433982887.jpg (92 KB, 1056x704) Image search: [Google]
1397433982887.jpg
92 KB, 1056x704
>>55246421
Its about resisting tyranny not a coup de'ta you candyass.
Sure the government does fucked up shit but liberals have asked for this.
I'll just mind my own business for the most part, but if that shit comes around where I live you bet your sweet fucking ass I'll fight back.
Pic related
>>
This thread is tyranny. When did /k/ become a bunch of no guns faggots?
>>
File: scruffy agrees.jpg (67 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
scruffy agrees.jpg
67 KB, 625x468
>>55246452
>Its about resisting tyranny not a coup de'ta you candyass.
This is the only acceptable answer
>>
File: FeelTheAsshurt.jpg (132 KB, 487x741) Image search: [Google]
FeelTheAsshurt.jpg
132 KB, 487x741
>>55246422

I don't know, man, the fact that my asshole cousin is an Army infantry leftist bootlick would seem to support the idea.
>>
>>55246425
Sounds like you're a 19 year old who read some sovereign citizen literature, or a nigger. Minor inconvenience isn't tyranny. There are plenty of examples of real tyranny.
>>
>>55246422

Jesus christ.

Everything we do is taxed, we're spied on constantly, every right is trampled daily. People are executed in the streets, burned alive. Our children and our children's children are enslaved under the weight of the 18 trillion dollar debt they will "inherit".

>>55246424
>>55246426
>>55246430

When did /k/ start licking so much fucking boot?
>>
>>55246456

>Massive theft, murder, and oppression isn't tyranny, only somewhat more massive theft, murder, and oppression is tyranny

What the fuck /k/
>>
>>55246457
>Everything we do is taxed
Except for food and water
>we're spied on constantly
>Implying that is even logistically possible to spy on every last american
>every right is trampled daily.
How so?
>People are executed in the streets, burned alive.
They are? who? When? Where?
>Our children and our children's children are enslaved under the weight of the 18 trillion dollar debt they will "inherit".
This nigger
>>
>>55246444
we did once. they were interesting times to say the least.
>>
>>55246459

Every exchange is taxed. How are food and water not taxed?

Were you asleep for Snowden and PRISM? It isn't everyone at once but everyone is vulnerable to it.

Gun control, Asset Forfeiture, Entrapment, Eminent Domain, ACA, you name it, the Bill of Rights is fucking toilet paper.

Eric Garner was the most public recent murder of a man by and agent of the state. Every day on here we see videos of cops executing people in situations where force is unjustified. The Feds burned 70 people alive at Waco.

Care to refute the point about the debt? Saying 'this nigger' does nothing to assuage the reality of the national debt.
>>
>>55246459
>except for food and water
What are rates, gst etc?
>>
>>55246439
except it doesn't, and you're a stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>55246449
Afaik it's not the royals who are being oppressive. Its parliament
>>
>>55246463

Except they almost all do.

Taxes are theft and are raised at the whim of the state, circumcision is near compulsory and assumed wanted, conscription still exists as the selective service, asset forfeiture, imminent domain, property taken while before being charged, etc, drug use is illegal when its your own body, gun laws of course a /k/ommando should know how tyrannical and ridiculous they are, affirmative action and things like public university scholarships discriminate against whites. I don't know of force feeding or catheterization or thought crime, but I wouldn't be surprised. So nearly all of those are very real things that happen daily.

This of course means that you are not only an immensely stupid person, but also an unapologetic statist that contributes to the greatest scourge humanity must deal with. Please consider suicide.
>>
File: 1444963077263.jpg (13 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
1444963077263.jpg
13 KB, 250x192
>>55246465
Listen hear you sorry son of a bitch, you are why good libertarians have a bad name. Compromise is a thing that we all have to deal with, I have issue with most of what you listed and would like to see a lot of it changed but some of what you said is bullshit and some of it is necessity. I was born in '94 and I have still have my foreskin, so much for compulsory circumcision! I'm not going to take you apart point by point because arguing on a Ugandan filmography board just makes everyone involved retarded but the term necessary evil is a very accurate description of governments in general and even if it was much smaller and less intrusive we'd still not be able to have every freedom we want. Go join some other movement and stop being the austismal extremists that make the moderate libertarians look insane.
>>
>>55246466

>libertarian

never once said that

>compulsory

near compulsory, if no indication is made by parents either way it is carried out under assumption. Not exactly a government issue to my knowledge but a cultural/societal problem nonetheless.

If you can give me an example of whats "bullshit" and what's "necessary" I would love it
>>
>>55246421
Why is this one thread, on a taboo subject, full of unknown flags? Pretty spooky tbqhf
>>
>>55248596
Was a /k/ thread,got moved here because hiroshima is using /pol/ as a trash can for morons who can't make a thread on the right board.
>>
what in the fuck
fucking alammenatrs using muh board to discuss their plans
>>
>>55248713
Thanks bro. I appreciate the explanation. Ann hiro is quite the character
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.