[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you goys still believe in the globe earth model? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Flat earth.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Flat earth.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Why do you goys still believe in the globe earth model? It's so obvious the Earth is a flat disc.
>>
>>55245786
that's why the romans treated you like the barbarians you are, kraut
>>
>>55245786
German talking about flat earth, not dealing with their Syrian shit. And you fucks think we Americans are superficial
>>
>>55246005
German post quality has really suffered a hit since the 800k, just assume most German posters are most likely going to be whiny keks or an innocent refugee of the religion of peace. Ignore them, they stink.
>>
>>55245786
Because it's not physically possible.
>>
You're a flat dick yourself, Dieter. Arschloch.
>>
I wonder why flat-earth is the contrarian may-may of the month. Do people reply to these threads?
>>
>>55246231
No.
>>
If the earth was actually round, Australians would be falling off into space.
>>
>>55247110
Evidence for why God is real.
>>
File: 4chan-beauty-pepe.jpg (100 KB, 522x578) Image search: [Google]
4chan-beauty-pepe.jpg
100 KB, 522x578
But whats underneath? Just rock?

So the sun travels in elliptical around the top of the disk? I can kind of see it. Makes sense.
>>
>>55247439
whales, turtles and John Cena, d'uh.
I can't believe you're trolling by asking such a dumb question, baiter.
>>
>>55245786

Care to explain to me that one time I threw a ball really hard and it then hit me in the back of the head. And it also had snow on it?
>>
>>55245786

What are you sliding, you filthy heeb? Also, Earth isn't flat - it's hollow.
>>
>>55247439
It's turtles all the way down.
>>
File: 1440680463781.png (29 KB, 192x191) Image search: [Google]
1440680463781.png
29 KB, 192x191
>>55245786
well it might not be flat but it sure is full of niggers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.