[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think people in Germany and from the political left in particular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1442340666320.jpg (20 KB, 279x420) Image search: [Google]
1442340666320.jpg
20 KB, 279x420
I think people in Germany and from the political left in particular have become much more intolerant in the past couple of years.
These days, you can't even say that you love Hitler, the 3rd Reich and the Waffen SS without being called a fascist or a nazi.
>>
>>55245413

Just eat them all like some based white blood cells, they're basically ideological viruses infecting the whole German cell.

You must act now, else you won't have your perfect German state after all.
>>
>>55245413
It's the DDR all over again.
Only that this time, people actually voted for that shit.

I've read a very well written post recently about leftists generally being power hungry people that will do anything to stay in power - just like Merkel did with that 180° turn recently when she said "We're not gonna accept everyone anymore".

They're what is ruining our country and what has ruined it in the past.

In two years, we are at a crossing point.
If we turn left, we basically dump our country and its all over. If we take the middle road it could be fine, but it will still be annoying as fuck. If we turn right, we can maybe resurrect some of our past glory.

We used to be a worldwide respected nation with values that'd be seen as good everywhere. Now we're being laughed at.
>>
File: Deusvult.png (36 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Deusvult.png
36 KB, 800x600
>>55245485
JUST DO IT
>>
>>55245413
>>55245711
You lucky bastards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBhWsDGTimI
>>
>>55245922
Not available in Germany unless you use a proxy.
Welcome to the right of free speech.
Welcome to the a free land.
>>
>>55245955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEZX08V9Ip4

And this?
>>
>>55246021
This one's available however.

That actually gave me goosebumps somehow. Pretty good video.
>>
File: 1446861019947.jpg (393 KB, 1855x1459) Image search: [Google]
1446861019947.jpg
393 KB, 1855x1459
>>55245955
Jesus Christ im sorry. Myself and Spainbro are honouring your magnificent and unsurpassed contribution to mankind.
>>
>>55245955
To be brusque, a lot of people who have no understanding of rights as opposed to privileges, and who buy into the materialist model where standard of living is the only comparison, have presumed to try to discuss things. Their limitations have led them to consistently fail to understand US idiosyncrisies like second amendment or free speech for racists. For all that Germany is suffering, it sounds like people are starting to understand. I hope that when you take your country back, you demand a discreet and well defined set of inalienable negative rights.
>>
>>55246223
I'd never generalise that Germany is the only country were great people came from.

Great minds can come from everywhere where they are allowed to fulfill their potential.

Also no need to be sorry. We're all stuck in the web of lies.
>>
>>55246195
https://trutube.tv/Adolf-Hitler-The-Man-who-Fought-the-Bank-TRUTH-GONE-VIRAL_v30629

Check it.
>>
To all other Germans lurking in these threads:
Save those videos.

Knowledge is power. Even more powerful is knowledge that people are trying to hide, because that knowledge is dangerous to their secrets.

If you find a youtube video that is spreading information, save it.

By adding "ss" infront of the "youtube" part of the link, you will be redirected to a page where you can download those from. No matter whether they are usually blocked in Germany or not, the servers of this page are located in the US I think.
>>
I'll help you Germany get rid of Kebab or anything.... I'm with you! I wanna go on a high not dying slowly...
>>
>>55246855
Watch out for future Germany threads on /pol/ then.
If I find enough time to make any, I will.

Unfortunately, I am not that kind of person that can easily participate in any "real" stuff, such as demonstrations etc.. They don't work anyway, as the media is controlled.

I am more of a thinking person. I like to plan things.

If nobody else starts, I'll prepare some future Germany threads.

>>55246313
To be honest, I too have criticized the second amendment and alot of things about America. Though, the more I inform myself, the more I see why some of those things are simply necessary. But your country, too, is going down the drain. Maybe Trump will save you.

Maybe he is just another puppet.
We shall see.
>>
File: OSZagIg.jpg (439 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
OSZagIg.jpg
439 KB, 1400x1050
>>55246332
True enough my friend but you must admit, thats a quite impressive list?
You have unfortunately been cursed/blessed with the role of saving the world, and you know it.
>>
>>55246982
Yes, it indeed is impressive.

We are currently not saving anyone.
I actually think we might be beyond saving.

Everywhere you turn, you face a network of people that are finally connected to those who are trying to bring us down, trying to turn us into those mindless people that do no longer care about the bigger picture, but only about what new series they will watch in TV.
>>
>>55246982

the world needs to be destroyed first and that is already happening.
>>
>>55247121
I understand completely but please dont give up, dont ever give up. It only takes a few good men....just a few good men.

Yes i know hes Austrian but so was that other guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i_Ja0FTCKY
>>
>>55247541
I am far away from giving up.
As long as my heart is beating, I will not give up, I will not sleep, I will not let those who want to be in power have an easy fight!

It doesn't matter where you are from. It never really did. What matters is attitude, your willpower and what you want to fight for.
>>
>>55247643

The Führer once said that as long as one person believes in his movement that the movement lives.
>>
>>55247871
True words.

Funny to think, even though it makes sense, if you'd quote Hitler here you'd immediately be looked at weird.
>>
>>55247643
I have enough German heroes, please dont give me another one.
>>
>>55247984
Europe is in a situation where she'll need all the heroes we can have if we want to get out of this.
>>
>>55247984
I'm not a hero. I just want to live in a country that cares about its people, not in a hollow shell that used to be great.

The real heroes are already out there, protesting against what our government is doing, showing them that they can't just do as they wish, showing them that we are still awake and not mindless shells yet.

>>55248147
That is true. Fortunately, there are already people doing what we should do here aswell in France, Sweden and other countries.

As much as I'd love to keep up the chatter here, I have to do homework for university. Stay determined people, we are not alone!
>>
>>55247918

One of the Führer's most profound quotes:

"Der kostbarste Besitz auf dieser Welt, ist das eigene Volk, und für dieses Volk, und um dieses Volk, wollen wir ringen und wollen wir kämpfen; und niemals erlahmen, und niemals ermüden, und niemals versagen, und niemals verzweifeln!"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.