[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /b/ so leftist? It's not even normal leftism its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (36 KB, 797x518) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 797x518
Why is /b/ so leftist? It's not even normal leftism its completely obnoxious Facebook level leftism
>>
>>55244891
because /b/ is mainstream now and serves as the pool filter of 4chan, catching the normies and autists
>>
Think of the age range you need to be to post in /b/. Millennials are idiots.

>why can't you just be nice and share your money with me
>>
>>55244891
>leftism
>normal
pick one
>>
how do you measure the political affiliation of a clusterfuck of camwhores and edgy 14 y/os
>>
>/b/
>leftist
>tfw you overdosed on /pol/ so much that hitler is left wing for you
>>
>>55244891
>implying /b/ knows what leftism is
>>
>>55244891

fuck
i haven't been there in years, better go stick a head in

here's to hoping i don't get superAIDS
>>
>>55244982
The same insults republicans get on Reddit/facebook I saw the same thing on /b/
>>
Do you remember how stupid you were when you were 12?
>>
>>55245101
I was stupid but not stupid enough to think Bernie was cool
>>
>>55245073
The board is filled with literal underage kids constantly being inundated with anti right wing views by the MSM
>>
>>55244990
kek
>>
>>55244922
This, everyone who goes on /b/ is some normie who think it's edgy and cool to browse the so called "asshole of the internet"
>>
4chan is most cancerous board on Earth and /b/ is most retarted part of 4chan /thread.
>>
>>55245178
you can't /thread your own reply dumbass
>>
>>55245178
Hi /b/
>>
There is no leftist board on 4chan.
>>
>>55245178

no the most cancerous board on earth was the soviet union
>>
>>55245255
Sure is

/lit/
/tv/
/lgbt/
/b/
/r9k/
>>
>>55244990
No, it's pretty leddit now. There is no shortage of sjw types going apeshit at nigger and rape jokes.
>>
>>55245290
you forgot /co/, /mlp/, /cgl/, /tg/,
and /b/
>>
>>55245290
>/r9k/
>leftist
What the fuck are you smoking?
It's full of feminist-hating supreme gentlemen
>>
>>55245290
/lit/ mods delete anything right wing
>>
>>55245523
Yeah but they blame society for their problems and want your money to pay for their sloth lives
>>
>>55245631
>implying /pol/ doesn't blame society (for falling to the "jewish propaganda") all the time
>implying NEETs are actually a large percentage of /r9k/ and not just a platonic ideal
>>
>>55245523
But they support pretty much every leftist political position.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.