[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Historical or present-day examples of successful free market
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
The only one I can think of is Reaganomics, but I'm sure there are others.
>>
File: 5kyr.jpg (36 KB, 382x500) Image search: [Google]
5kyr.jpg
36 KB, 382x500
>>
just look at the internet, perfect example. Also things like silk road demonstrate why you don't even need to have regulations on drugs to get a cheap and safe product.
>>
>>55244544
what's the book about?
>>
Somalia.
>>
>>55244581
>just look at the internet, perfect example.
how is that, specifically?

>Also things like silk road demonstrate why you don't even need to have regulations on drugs to get a cheap and safe product.
can there be anything but anecdotal evidence of this? i would imagine it's hard to get people to confess they've bought illegal drugs over the internet
>>
>>55244608
i'd hardly call that successful. although i guess you're being ironic
>>
>>55244533
Well, I sold 3 of my AR-15's privately to pay college debts. They were all bought at market value and I paid off what was left of my student loans.
>>
>>55244677
that's great, but i was thinking of something more on a macro scale, as in entire countries that implement a free market system
>>
>>55244533
Singapore
>>
>>55244738
seems legit
>>
>>55244632
look at just about anything from paypal, to ebay, and amazon, and the amount of economic influence they have, just about everything on the internet is created through a free market that tries to provide a service that individuals desire, none of which is created by bureaucracy.

in regards to silk road/dark web, this ted talk is pretty good though I guess it is anecdotal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzN4WGPC4kc
>>
>>55244818
Hong Kong as well
>>
File: 1446508848169.jpg (100 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1446508848169.jpg
100 KB, 736x736
Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Chile.
>>
>Reaganomics
>successful
>>
>>55244869
3 out of 4 also (past) dictatorships. Well I guess you could also put HK in, 4 out of 4
>>
>>55244830
okay, i see what you mean.

>>55244865
>>55244869
nice

>>55244876
well a lot of people think it was, but i'm no expert on economics
>>
>>55244876
corbyn pls go
>>
>>55244959
And? Dictatorships are not necessarily bad. I'd rather live in dictatorial Singapore than in "democratic" India.
>>
File: lloyd.jpg (51 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
lloyd.jpg
51 KB, 850x400
>>55244533
>You know, if you let me write $200 billion worth of hot checks every year, I could give you an illusion of prosperity, too.
>Lloyd Bentsen
>>
>>55244533
Thanks to our Supreme Leader LKY'S free market policies Singapore has transformed from third world to the first within half a century.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.