[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bethesda is a literal libcuck company.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 27
File: BethesdaCDPmap.png (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
BethesdaCDPmap.png
41 KB, 500x375
So when I first started out playing Bethesda games, I didn't really know what they truly were. I was just really having fun with them because of the good graphics and the music and everything else (when I was a child of course).

Then reality sets in and I see that they're based in Marykekland, home of the heavily taxed, high rebellion, fucked up anti-gun state. Then I question my experience on playing the games, like...:

> muh diversity
> niggers actually governing their own city "hammerfell"
> trying to pick up an object just to inspect it, you get called out on for being a thief and the store owner is just gonna wait for the guards to get you
> wake up one day in morrowind, assassin chases you and tries to kill you in public in front of tavern patrons, you attack him back only to be descended upon by the all the tavern patrons, even the bartender and the assassin
> race mixing is encouraged, a common example of this are characters Modryn Oreyn who is half Dunmer half Bosmer, and Vivec who is half Dunmer half Altmer

I would list more reasons why their games are so keked, especially the Elder Scrolls series, but I'll leave it at that. Pls tell me there's nobody on /pol/ who defends their games, right?
>>
maybe leave /pol/ for a while
>>
>>55244573

Stfu Swedekek.
>>
>>55244537
>actually bumping your shitpost
>>
>>55244503
Consider what decisions you make in the game, you're being evaluated psychologically, but why?
>>
>>55244503
Marylander reporting in to say fuck Bethesda MD and the niggers in PG County. White Pride
>>
File: aiObf.jpg (501 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aiObf.jpg
501 KB, 1920x1080
>riding around skyrim
>see redguard
>niggers too poor for horses
>"I'm off to join the stormcloacks. Skryim is just as much my home as anyone elses"
>mfw Bethesda just putting needless shit in the game trying to endear me to blacks
>>
File: 1438159053409.jpg (43 KB, 425x529) Image search: [Google]
1438159053409.jpg
43 KB, 425x529
>>55244503
>Bethesda
>good graphics
Pick one
>>
File: 51394664913581.jpg (164 KB, 788x830) Image search: [Google]
51394664913581.jpg
164 KB, 788x830
Just play the Hyperdimension Neptunia games they are better then any Bethesda game.
Just look at this cutie, shame she only has a single use.
>>
Stormcloak rebellion when?

Skyrim belongs to the nords fucking imperial scum
>>
File: vivec.png (820 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
vivec.png
820 KB, 600x1000
>>55244503
>Vivec who is half Dunmer half Altmer
This isn't how race mixing works
>>
Cant wait for fallout 4 tbhf
>>
Bethesda is a shit company since at least oblivion.

Fallout 3 ,Skyrim ,fallout NV in some ways (was better than F3 for some reason). They're ugly bugged mess and I can't fucking understand how popular they are. Especially since they streamlined everything.

>You will never 1117% agility potion ever again.
>>
My friends gf works as customer support there. She's a giant femtard bitch.
>>
>>55245741
>you will never break the game and do stupid fucking things ever again

Oh, good. You're one of those faggots who thinks morrowind was durr greatest evar!!!1 because you could make incredibly op spells and potions, then levitate above your enemies and instakill them with how stupidly you've abused the system. Reminds me of the people who broke skyrims potion system having ridiculous 10000000% increases.

Morrowind was p shitty.
>>
Vivec has no trace of altmer blood at all.
>>
>>55245741
Fallout NV wasn't made by Bethesda. It was made by Obsidian, and was better than Fallout 3 in every single regard.

Unfortunately, Fallout 4 is another Bethesda project instead of an Obsidian one, so I'm not very optimistic.
>>
File: Gray_Quarter_Area.png (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Gray_Quarter_Area.png
1 MB, 1024x576
>walking through Windhelm for some side quest dosh
>pass through the gray quarter
>people complaining about everything
>citizens talking about how refugees are oppressed and Ulfric Stormcloack (the True High King of Skyrim praised be his name) doesn't do anything to help them
>find a book about how the gray quarter is too dangerous for guards to patrol
>dunmer refuse to assimilate because the former Thane (the coward, let his name be forgotten) let too many in
>find another about how dunmer really hate the Nords and are plotting a dunmer uprising to seize Skyrim from the Nords
>revisionist history about how Skyrim isn't the birthplace of humanity and the Nords were the last immigrant wave to Tamriel and didn't know humans had been living for thousands of years and breeding with the Elves in Cyrodil.
>>
>>55245843

Every game starting with Morrowind was shit. Period. Daggerfall was probably the only game worth playing aside from it's shitty graphics and bugs, simply because it had more freedoms, alot more towns and adventures, plus there weren't any niggers unless you wanted your character to be one.

This was when Maryland wasn't even half more libkeked then it is now.

It's a shame they had to fuck up a series that could've been the best computer RPG out there.
>>
>>55245141
MoCo here saying fuck the commies who run this sanctuary shit hole. I haven't heard English in years.
>>
>>55246006
If you don't like niggers in skyrim then just kill them. There's not that many. Most games would even give you that option
>>
>>55244503
Bathesda games are all bad unless modded.
>>
I thought it was a stroke of genius to have the slavers in Paradise Falls be nearly all black (and in any case, lead by a black guy) and all the slaves are white. It was a good way to have slaves and not have the nascent social juices complain.
>>
>>55244503
>race mixing is encouraged
Species mate.
>>
File: ecd.png (143 KB, 549x653) Image search: [Google]
ecd.png
143 KB, 549x653
>>55245908

There's a reason why Sweden is so keked, because you're fucking dumb.

Here's an excerpt from the Elder Scrolls libkek library: "Vivec has always represented the spirit and duality of the Dunmer people, which is reflected in his half-Dunmer, half-Chimer appearance"

Chimer is of course, "The Chimer (literally, the People of the North), also called the Changed Folk,[1] Velothi, or Changed Ones,[2] were the Aldmeri tribes of dissidents who abandoned the ways of Summerset Isle and embarked on a great exodus to Morrowind."

They abandoned Summerset Isle, making way to Morrowind. They are actually very close relatives of the Altmer.

"The modern Altmer are believed to resemble the original Aldmer. The Altmer today hold their ancestors in great reverence and constantly strive to emulate their ways; it has even been alleged that they selectively breed for Aldmer-like features."

So yes, Vivec is indeed half-Altmer by this logic. You, my Swedekek sir, have been keked.
>>
File: 1446923391133.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446923391133.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>55244595
no he is right, amerifat
>>
File: aaaaaa.jpg (144 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
144 KB, 540x432
Long live the Empire.
Death to Stormcloak traitors who would sell their homeland to the Thalmor out of petty nationalism.
>>
>>55246258
>Vivec looks half like a Dunmer and half like an extinct race, to represent duality in his divinity and shit
>This extinct race is related to the modern Altmer
>GUYS HE'S RACEMIXED
Race mixing in ES still doesn't work that way.
>>
File: taking out the trash.gif (15 KB, 211x360) Image search: [Google]
taking out the trash.gif
15 KB, 211x360
>>55246268

No, he's left, and so are you. Down the trash you go weedfag!
>>
>>55246336

Keeeeeeeeeek
>>
File: 1431627722429.gif (790 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
1431627722429.gif
790 KB, 375x304
>>55246290
Spoken like a true modern Bong. To think, you guys used to be great.
>>
File: 1409300880307.jpg (821 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1409300880307.jpg
821 KB, 1440x900
>>55244503

Vivec is not race mixed, the nature of his condition is techno-magical, not biological.

Redguards are a fantasy race and not niggers. Bosmers and Argonianis are the niggers races imo.
>>
>>55246349
dude i am polish and i am not left
>>
>>55246524

Then why do you have a flag of the Netherlands as your ID? Kek. Weedfag wannabe.
>>
>>55244503
Bethesda Game Studios hasn't been based in Bethesda for years, and they've had many changes of staff since then
>>
>Skyrim
>stronk wimminz are mandatory
>Niggers exists
>feminism
>racemixing
>gay marriage is legal and practised

>muh stormcloaks!!!!!!!

You have to be retarded if you think Skyrim is not a sjw infested game.
>>
>>55246564

Not much change in staff desu senpai. Still the same libkeked bullshit since Morrowind, kek.
>>
>>55246412
What, you mean spoken sensibly?

If Skyrim became independent, so would Highrock. That would mean the entire human world would be balkanised (Hammerfell, High Rock, Skyrim and Cyrodiil). The Aldmeri Dominion would steamroll through the balkanised states and all hope would be lost.

Meanwhile if the Empire remains in tact with Cyrodiil, Skyrim and High rock, plus an alliance with Hammerfell, they could easily beat the Aldmeri Dominion. This time the Empire knows their tactics, wouldn't be taken by surprise and would go to war first. With the Empire and Hammerfell the coalition would have the finest warriors (Redguards and Nords), the finest battlemages and knights (Bretons) and the finest diplomatic minds (Imperials).

Stormcloaks only serve to divide humanity so the Aldmeri Dominion can conquer us all. Which explains why the Aldmeri Dominion gives the Stormcloaks supplies.
>>
>>55244503
>>55244537
>>55244595
>>55246006
>>55246258
>>55246349
>>55246370
>>55246559
>>55246627
>sperging out this hard over a video game
>>
>>55244503

Warcraft is just as bad, the heir to king magnis throne is a fucking nigger "Dark Iron Dwarf" because his daughter runs off and fucks the "Dark Iron" dwarf king. It ends with a smarmy line about "The heir will be a Dark Iron Dwarf if he likes it or not"

Also directly saying that the kid will be a nigger kid, even if a white mother has it.. and tough shit for the white king. (Ignoring that in real history, they would just kill the baby.. and maybe the mother too)
>>
>>55246677
Get a life you sad piece of shit. No wonder muslims will take over europe with pathetic cunts like you who play with childrens game, nothing will change.
>>
>>55246777

I'm just worried about what the next generation and what their exposure to this filth will do to them when they turn into adults. Can't you see I'm trying to criticize a shit-tier game that should be criticized?

It needs to be criticized, Romanibro. It must be. It must. Must.
>>
>consistently portray a complex world with subtly allegorical politics and never falling into the trap of black and white thinking

TeS has some good writing. Go ahead and be a contrarian hipster and stomp your feet saying "how can something popular be good?"
>>
>>55244503
>Bethesda games
>good graphics
>good music
>playable

Nice op.
>>
>>55244503
Some one should talk about the Ghouls at the Tenpenny Tower
>>
File: fallout faggots get pilled.png (93 KB, 840x1182) Image search: [Google]
fallout faggots get pilled.png
93 KB, 840x1182
>>55246953
>>
Bethesda games are redpilled:

Fallout 3:
>Dindu ghouls just want to be let into rich folks tower.
>Convince human to let them in
>ghouls murder everyone and take tower over

Sky rim:
>gypsie cats aren't let into the cities because of muh racism
>Nords think they're involved in organized crime and drug dealing
>are actually involved in organized crime and drug dealing

>Nords hate darkelf dindus, say they're imperial spies
>break into darkelf bar, find secret imperial spy headquarters

And the Highelves are literally Jews.
>>
>>55247147

See:

>>55246984

You let the ghouls in, they kill the owners who agreed to let them in and coexist. That would be redpilled, if you didnt get bad karma for killing the murderous ghouls, and three dawg on the radio shits all over you about being racist.

THAT is the redpill. Leftism isnt rational, not that dindus cant coexist.. in Bethesda's mind, the scenario became perfect when the ghouls killed the owners, but before you killed the ghouls. Killing the ghouls was where that event went wrong, they were supposed to genocide the owners and live off their assets until they destroy them and move onto being parasites elsewhere.
>>
>>55247147

'Twas made in a libkek state, sir, by libkeks. I'm sorry, but it's true.
>>
>>55247224
>>55247147

Because they are poor old ghouls you know? They are all burned up and shit, they dont have any caps, fuck those rich tower owerns, they had their fun!

Thats Bethesdas logic.
>>
>>55247147
I loved that in Skyrim
>Walk up to random Khajiit woman
>"We're not all pickpockets and thieves!"
>She sells me pickpocketing skill
>>
Redpill me on the civil war of Skyrim. Are the Stormcloacks controlled opposition?
>>
>be adventurer
>wandering through skyrim with no distinctive goal
>suddenly see dunmernigger walk the road up
>tells me he will join the stormcloaks
>shoot him
just doing my part in keeping skyrim nordic and pure
>>
>>55247279
Yes. The Stormcloaks are like the barbarians, slowly devouring the Empire/Rome like one of a dozen small and faceless maws.
>>
>>55247418

Eh, they only want Skyrim. They don't give a shit about the whole of the Empire.
>>
>>55244503
That terminator game they made in 1990 was fun, it was a polygon FPS and you could walk around la and shoot bystanders.
It had bitmap death animations in a little box in the hud and you could buy an expansion pack that was just some more death animations
>>
>>55247313
>and yet nordic whores in Skyrim loves BBC

Very pure indeed
>>
>>55244573
>>55245616
>>55246258
>>55246268
>>55246290
>>55246777
bethesda is owned by zenimax which is owned by a jewish man named robert altman

they want young white men to spend 100 or so hours on this game so they can roleplay and be autistic while also spending £45 + however much their DLC in the future costs

games have a massive influence on culture, especially among people who use the internet
>>
>>55244503
You're autistic.
>>
>>55247418
Are the Altmer literally the Jews and the Thalmor literally the Illuminati?
>>
>>55247279
Ulfric was an asset of the Thalmor and remained so. The rebellion was completely controlled by the Thalmor to weaken the Empire.

Sound similar? A small, powerful, influential group causing infighting against the majority?
>>
> I was just really having fun with them because of the good graphics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT
>>
>>55247599
First indication that this is bait
>>
>>55247472
well bethesda did have some heavy focus on sweden while they made skyrim :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 639x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 639x399
>>55247446
Edit: found pic

This is basically the exact same game as GTA3 but it runs on a 286
>>
Maryland isnt as lib keked as you think you wasted sperm.

If you look at the actual voting days you'll see that all but about four counties (bmore.city, Prince georges, Montgomery,and howard) all vote republican and are generally very conservative.

We even voted in a republican governor as a big fuck you to Martin o Malley who btw has a better approval rating than o malley ever had.

As far as Bethesda, it's an affluent suburb of D.C. So what do you expect? They are oblivious to the truth.
>>
File: 14257572133580.jpg (322 KB, 1000x1543) Image search: [Google]
14257572133580.jpg
322 KB, 1000x1543
Fallout 4 looks SO FUCKING CASUAL i'm having serious doubts endorsing it. I mean, i'm not some hipster faggot that needs all his games to be artificially Nintento'ed, but this is just taking it to the next level in my opinion.

It'll have 5 quests and no perks and no meaningful character builds, with a shit story about protag going around asking have you seen my wife a middle age guy, and will be a collosal, lifeless sandbox bore, which everyone will claim is the greatest shit ever, because of a mindless Minecraft autism simulator.

Why even call them RPGs at this point.
>>
>>55246577
>Nords hate Empire and Thalmors
>Independence pretty much a Nord only thing
>Gray quartier a dunmer slum, lizards can live at the docks, cat people aren't even let in the city gates
>Niggerguards a clear minority

Setting is ok, the racial situation could be a bit more polarized, hostile and outspoken if you ask me, but I don't really see a clear SJW agenda at play here. It's not like there are trannies or homos walking down the streets of Whiterun wanting to let the Khajits inside. Of course they are going to be PC in order to appeal to most ppl because of the shekels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzqUhYP1uAA
>>
>>55247842

But ruskiebro, walking around endlessly IS what a RPG is nowadays.
>>
>>55248143

I am at this point convinced that sandbox games are devised to induce false sense of agency in young people while actually cutting them off from meaningful reality.
>>
I live in Bethesda, Maryland. This place is a liberal shithole. I started a republican club at my high school back in the day and we only got 20 or so people to sign up. There aren't very many niggers around because this area is **extremely** well off. The only people you'll run into around here are either Asian or Jewish.
>>
>>55248511
Also adding that my girlfriend lives in PG county, which is 75% niggers and is still a massive libcùck, as is her entire family. I really don't understand women sometimes.
>>
>>55246903
>Why do you hate the dark elves?
>"They're parasites. They're living in our city, under our protection, but what do they do for us? Nothing! I know the High King invited them here, but he didn't ask me or anyone else first. Maybe he should have."

In this time and age I can certainly relate with Rolff Stone-Fist.
>>
File: Poe.jpg (12 KB, 286x289) Image search: [Google]
Poe.jpg
12 KB, 286x289
>>55248645

Edgar Allan Poe would never approve of this. Maryland back then in his time used to be so fucking better.

But I'm afraid that all good men or states cannot last forever. Therefore posterity must learn from their forebears and not get keked by foreign idealists. Which they easily do for some reason.
>>
>>55247538

Its not even that. it the whole development mentality of Beth/Zenimax: minimum input for maximum profit.

Not to mention that Altman was in court on several charges of fraud, tax evasion, and something else.
>>
>>55244503
Vivec isn't half altmer your stupid cunt he is half Chimer, the race the dumner were before the tribunal pissed off Azura. They are the same fucking race, Vivec just keeps the Chimer half visible as a reminder.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 1000x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 1000x462
we could totally take Nirn
>>
>>55245141
>Fuck the New Tel Aviv that is Montgomery County and fuck Prince Trayvon County
FTFY
Also
>Frederick County
>White
You're becoming what MoCo was 15 years ago. Washington County master race reporting.
>>
File: Laughter.jpg (50 KB, 970x663) Image search: [Google]
Laughter.jpg
50 KB, 970x663
>>55246880
>Swedes talking about other countries being taken over by muslims
>>
>>55248645
>Gf lives in Prince Trayvon County
You realize it's almost guaranteed she's burned coal, right?
>>
you guys played that morrowind remake? but you can't steal the limeware platter anymore, and they got rid of the soultrap glitch.

fucking unplayable
>>
File: 1227147282038.jpg (8 KB, 132x198) Image search: [Google]
1227147282038.jpg
8 KB, 132x198
>>55244503

>vivec is dunmer half altmer

He's not though, he's part Chimer, part Dunmer. Chimer became Dunmer when Vivec and those other assholes made themselves gods and pissed off another god that made Chimer into Dunmer.

The entire race was basically turned from a golden people into niggers because three of them told a god to go fuck themselves.

Vivec is that wierd half-and-half thing as a result of a curse of the gods. Hardly promotes race mixing.

Did you even play Morrowind?
>>
File: smile.jpg (12 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
12 KB, 285x214
>>55246500
that pic
>>
I live in that area. Fuck you bro Bethesda is where are the rich cunts are go out to the country and its the best state in the nation
>>
So, from what I have read about Fallout 4, you will choose one of those two characters that are a married couple, right?

There will be no Quests with women this time around? I liked that in New Vegas.
>>
File: black infant sees chicken.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
black infant sees chicken.png
231 KB, 304x366
>the guy who wakes you up in morrowind is canon for having sex with a male mudcrab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erVTnssCbzQ
>>
>>55244503

>he thinks vivec his half dunmer and half altmer
>he doesn't understand that both halves of his appearance are dunmer, before and after the curse

Bitches don't know about my CHIM
>>
>white
>american
no
>>
>>55244503

>niggers actually governing their own city "hammerfell"

Redguards are Ottoman as fuck you retard
>>
File: 6040.jpg (35 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
6040.jpg
35 KB, 460x288
>playing dunmer for race traits because I want to try being a mage for a change
>basically treated like a nigger most of the time
>Allowed to join stormcloaks
>mfw (wearing high elf armor I stole from some chick who got eaten by a dragon) and they chant "Skyrim for the nords!" without bating an eye at me
>>
>>55252046
>There will be no Quests with women this time around? I liked that in New Vegas.

Maybe I'm slow and stupid or just don't understand what you're saying, but there are quests with women in New Vegas. Right?
>>
Bretons are the most underrated class in the entire Elder Scrolls series desu
>>
>>55250063
>United States
>62% white

Hahahahahahhahahahqhahahahahahahagahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha
>>
>>55247657
Why don't suck of a turk, Wilhelm. Isn't that what you do in your spare time :^)
>>
I lived in bethesda when growing up. I graduated from BCC last year. The place is honestly so shit with all the group-home niggers acting all hoodrat. It's amazing how many poor niggers and spics there were there when potomac was right next-door.
>>
>>55250167
She's only had white boyfriends before and I took her virginity.
>>
mfw I live near a bunch of people who work for Bethesda software or whatever it's called.

One of them is an artist. Pretty based artist except they basically pay him shit wages and he doesn't get to own any of his work. He's getting kucked hard but he knows it. Pretty quiet, minds his own business around town, doesn't talk about job much.

The other is a beta tester / shit worker. Has to do all the shit work like make sure all 10,000 character voice audio files are named correct and in order. Dude is a total beta (as in life, not tester). Has some kind of feminist girlfriend who never feels well. Takes too much pride in his shit job despite the fact that it takes no artistic talent or programming skill. Doesn't think we all know his job could be farmed out to Russian elementary schoolers tomorrow who would do a better job. He's not even a citizen / can't vote And constantly posts shit about how evil trump is, even went to Halloween as the Republican Party elephant with an Exxon sticker on it.

Basically sad sjw people work there and vidya gamers are a pretty sad bunch.
>>
>>55248511
what school did you go to? cause in the past few years a lot of black people started migrating into BCC and the other schools nearby. I think I was actually a minority being a white christian. everyone else was either black mexican or jewish
>>
>>55245342
Nothing says master race like OP lolis
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 528x528
>>55253505
Oh yeah, Pic related
>>
File: 3.jpg (103 KB, 591x321) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
103 KB, 591x321
>>55244503
It's just a video game...
>>
Just move to Baltimore city.
>>
>>55244503
It takes a special kind of stupid to get upset at video games like you do.
>>
>>55253269
>Sweden
>100% C UCKED
>>
>>55245601
Yeah, he's not half Altmer at all. He just used his Tribunal God powers to prevent half of his body from getting the ash look of the Dunmer.
>>
>>55244503
this is why i don't buy their games
>>
>>55244503
But that's wrong you fucking retard.
Vivec is full Dunmer.
>>
>>55244503
>>55244537
>race mixing pushed on you
>literally nothing but racial issues in TES 3/4/5.
>>
>>55244503
>SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS
Yea, they're alright desu

Actually, the Elder Scrolls are fantastic.

>hammerfell
Except they actually wrote Redguards into the mythos in a legit way that works and doesn't seem forced at all.

>half dunmer half bosmer/ half dunmer half altmer
Tolkien had half-elves in books. It's okay.
>>
>>55244503
yeah most of them are.

only the pink haired indie scene and EA usually get under my skin, though.
>>
>>55254088
>Yet sweden is more white than United states

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahagahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahah
>>
File: ah.gif (2 MB, 310x176) Image search: [Google]
ah.gif
2 MB, 310x176
>be me level 40
>have money and home in Whiterun
>we’ve been through a lot together
>time to pop the question to Lydia
>go to temple of Mara in Riften
>put on my amulet
>justaminutelydiaihavestufftosell.gif
>go to see my bro Balimund
>tfw big sweaty Balimund asks me to marry him
>tfw I already got him the fire salts
>>
>>55253843
thats what they said about commie posters in imperial russia...
>>
>>55244503
There are plenty of vendors in fallout that will shoot you for stealing their shit. The assassin thing is because of dumb ai's. Skyrim literally lets you create whitetopia and discriminate against elves, lizards, cats, and yes, even niggers. There's no racism against niggers in fallout but nobody would buy it if that were the case. You can commit goul genocide if you feel like it though.

Your a fag op
>>
I was playing fallout 3 and some ghouls (like physically degenerate humans) were thinking about killing all the "elitists" that lived inside a big tower in the middle of the wasteland. I killed the ghouls and gained bad karma.
>ghouls = post apocaliptic 'dindus'
>>
>>55246258
The real reason these games are degenerate is you fucking writing all that about a fucking make believe fantasy land
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.