[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you support a slight increase in taxes to help the incoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: puzzle-Europe.jpg (906 KB, 3600x2350) Image search: [Google]
puzzle-Europe.jpg
906 KB, 3600x2350
Do you support a slight increase in taxes to help the incoming refugees? I don't mean something huge, maybe just a 1% increase in VAT. We need to create schools, housing, and educate them and find them jobs otherwise they won't integrate into society. Non-integrated immigrants tend to create problems.
>>
>>55243758
i support an increase in taxes so we can build gas chambers for them
>>
^
>>
The incoming what now?
>>
File: 1446705976811.png (313 KB, 288x417) Image search: [Google]
1446705976811.png
313 KB, 288x417
>>55243815
>mfw Finland brings the bantz
>>
>>55243815
Edgy.
>>
no but I support an increase in taxes to fortify the borders and shoot them on sight
>>
>>55243758
well no of course not.
>>
I historian I talked to today told me that:
>Immigration almost invariably favours the recipient country.
>>
Refugees need to get the fuck out of Europe.
Preferably I wouldn't pay a dime for them, but I'd rather the government raises taxes to insanely high levels to pay for infrastructure for shitskins built in their own corner of the world, as opposed to paying for their life in our corner of the world.
>>
>>55243977
Well what I say is let's have all the immigrants go to Slovenia.

MAKE SLOVENIA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>55244012
But that way you miss on the advantages on cultural enrichment.
>>
>>55244042
We're too small I think they should all go to Germany instead. They have to pay for their sins during WW2.
>>
>>55244063
Germany will rue the day it expelled the jews!
>>
>>55243758
They won't integrate either way, Islam forbids them.
>>
>>55244052
>using cultural enrichment unironically
okay, now i know you're a troll
>>
>>55244090
Islam can be moderate, tolerant, democratic, progressive.
Just look at Malaysia mate.
>>
>>55243977

Oy vey, what uncultured shitholes Sweden, UK, Canada and France would be today if they had remained white only.
>>
File: 1444828824538.jpg (99 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
1444828824538.jpg
99 KB, 944x712
I'd rather pay a 10% tax to kill them than a 1% tax to help them.
>>
>>55244158
Right.

Look at countries like Poland or Slovenia, we're poorer than Austria or France or UK, partly because we have very low immigration.
>>
>>55243758
>Already got one the highest taxrates in Europe
Do I support increased taxes to pay for welfare leeches of other continents?
What the fuck do you think?
>>
>>55244188

you are forgetting 4 decades of something very important, friend.
>>
>>55243758
This isn't reality.
Taxes are bound to increase because of most western countries' national debt and failure to set up sensible budgets.
Personally I'm leaving as soon as I'm able to.
Also fuck refugees no they don't deserve anything.
>>
>>55243758
I'd rather a 10% tax increase to fix their own country so we can send them all back.
>>
File: 1437816710044.jpg (35 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1437816710044.jpg
35 KB, 601x601
>>55244236
>implying eastern europe didn't develop faster under communism than it ever had before
>>
>>55243758
Getting them to integrate doesn't mean shit
They're still Muslim and non-white
As far as I'm concerned that warrants killing them on sight
>>
>>55244188
>>55244236
Well this is awkward
>>
>>55243758
>just a 1% increase in VAT

This would be disastrous, in Belgium we would then pay 22% VAT on top of the highest capital, homeowners and income taxes in the world.

That is what really irks me about hte refugee crisis. For years our governments have told their European citizens: "We're in an economic crisis, everyone has to pitch in." Decreased funding in social services, art, science and government. Then the refugees come: LELZ HERE'S 25 BILLION.

Fuck this Union I'm leaving after my PhD is over.
>>
>>55244850
>I'm leaving
Where to? There is nowhere to go.
US & Canada are turning into leftist multiculti shitholes with lower white population % than Western Europe; Australia & New Zealand have their own minority issues and are turning more and more into SJW nightmares.
>>
>>55243758
School funding is getting cut every year, health ensurance is getting ridiculously expensive and our elderly's pensions are getting cut up yearly to the point where they have to live in poverty because the government is spending money they saved up for other shit. Finally, we've had a lack of housing for about 20 years and the rules fo acquiring one either for renting or purchase are so archaeic its almost impossible.

Whenever the people ask if we can have money for these things the government shouts us down and says no.

Now the refugees arrive and the government is prepared to move heaven and earth for them. Suddenly it IS possible to conjure up housing and money for them, it IS possible to increase taxes so we can make their lives comfortable, meanwhile the shit we natives need keep getting cut year after year.

So no, I don't fucking support a slight tax increase to help the incoming refugees. If we can't do it to fix some of the growing issues we natives have then I think it's ridiculous to do it for them. The anti-refugee people here are mostly pissed off that the government is making all these things possible for refugees while having told us to fuck off for everything we said WE needed.
>>
>>55243758
> taking refugees
That's what we have Sweden for.

Didn't you guys get Germany for this shit instead? You have a Germoney. Send them to Germoney.

Also, a 1% tax increase in VAT is pretty big, and while rich people will pay more as a result of this, it will make everything more expensive. Everything.

That means that you'll have less money, leading you to spend less, slowing down your economy and making you poorer.
>>
>>55244236
What, friendly Russian immigrants and tourists?
>>
>>55245072
Well yeah, you're going to be poorer, but someone has to pay for all those refugees. They won't integrate ever.. oops, I meant overnight!
>>
File: no.gif (3 MB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
3 MB, 240x196
>>55243758
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
>>
>>55244974
>>55244850
we in /deutsch/ had made a plan to go to Argentina and Brazil. There are already german communities there, because of our ancestors :^)
>>
>>55245142
well he tax for you doesn't apply
gyppos fall into the receiving money category
>>
>>55245125
Yes. That's why you have Germany.
>>
>>55245072
>That's what we have Sweden for.
yep. i don't care what anyone says, the swedes are alright
>>
>>55243758
>maybe just a 1% increase in VAT
The worst suggestion.

If you're going to go for a tax increase, make it a tiny income tax increase for the richest, not an increase in one of the most regressive taxes there is.
>>
>>55245201
Only 3.3% are gypsies in Romania.
ASSHOOOOOOOOOOLE!!
>>
>>55245395
But why should the rich people pay for this, just because they are the ones that stand to gain from this, who have been pushing this, and who are screaming about everyone showing solidarity?
>>
>>55243758
Fuck off kek.
We have been doing all that for the fucking gypsies since before we were an independent country and you know full well how that particular fiasco is working out.
You can't integrate those who do not want to be integrated, it's a waste of money.
>>
>>55243758
I support an increase in taxes to build a proper wall and border patrol. Actually, I support retarded Merkel pays for it all since she was the one that invited everbody to come.
>>
>>55243758
Really? Do you have any clue as to how broke the average Eurotard is? You people really need to stop volunteering everyone else to shoulder this bullshit. YOU leftists wanted them, so YOU pay for it yourselves.
And they're not even remotely interested in integrating. That bullshit is nothing but a lie and delusion from liberals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>55244357
You cant be serious
>>
File: 1438277369231.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1438277369231.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>55245591
I'm completely serious. Russia was better off under Stalin than under the Tsars.
>>
>>55243815
this
>>
>>55245693

That's because the commies reduced poverty, unemployment, and hunger by "reducing" the Russian population by somewhere around 50 million, and economically-speaking population reductions always improve an economy by reducing demand for resources.

So yeah the commies improved Russia, but they did so with a little bit of mass murder.
>>
Its more effective to simply not take in refugees
>>
>>55243919
Butthurt
>>
>>55244063

Maybe we should gas you lot too, once we're done with the migrants.
>>
File: 1433842861473.jpg (168 KB, 553x936) Image search: [Google]
1433842861473.jpg
168 KB, 553x936
>>55245845
And life is better for those left, and the dead are too dead to care.

Let's not pretend a little bit of mass murder wouldn't solve a lot of problems, anon.
>>
>>55243758
I'd support an increase on taxes to renovate Birkenau.
>>
>>55243758

Don't know how that will help much.
For instance the slight tax increase cannot cover the creation of schools, the salary of the teachers etc. For one the costs of the refugees themselves already cuts into the spending of the government which causes cuts in other expenses which can cause extra expenses for the people already living here to support the refugees so now you want to add extra taxes to give them a national education.

The amount of people are so large that you cannot pick enough teachers to to full fill these jobs, they need special schooling to deal with their lack of ethics and culture, for example a female teacher would not be accepted.

What would you do if refugees drop out or refuse teaching?

Lastly, if they are refugees the whole point is sending them back. They are not meant to stay here longterm. The more you integrate them the more they want to stay.
>>
>>55243758

I'd gladly pay into a scheme to install some turrets and a shark pen on the Adriatic and Mediterranean coasts.
>>
FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH!
>>
>>55245985
That's not really an option though. They're here, can't just let them starve or freeze to death.

What needs to stop is that stupid attitude that those refugees need to be integrated, get their own house and job. That can't work.
Build them camps, keep them fed and secure. If Turkey can do it, so can the EU.
>>
File: 1444401355513.jpg (248 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1444401355513.jpg
248 KB, 900x1200
>>55247057

>They are not meant to stay here longterm.

C'mon bro, do you really believe that shit?
>>
>>55243758
yeah I am not seeing that 1 % increase in VAT would be answer to this problem. That would just lower consumption and that would lead to decrease of domestic markets. Maybe those antifasist assholes would like to pay 5 % solidarity tax for refugees. I did not ask any mudslime to move to Finland if they dont like it here move on and stop bitching. Refugee centers will be burned down if they start to nignog around here
>>
take all my money
just restore europe first
>>
>>55243758
Stay the fuck away, Europe is a leftist shithole.
>>
>>55244357
>Australianson4chan.jpg
>>
>>55243758
No. Why TF do I have to pick up after these incompetent mongrels?
>>
>>55243758

They won't integrate anyway you fucktard, they literally believe doing so would damn them to hell.

You need to send your "refugees" home
>>
>>55244134

An extremist muslim wants to kill you, a moderate muslim wants an extremist to kill you. Look at Iraq, they were literally handed a democracy and they just fucking ignored it and let it die
>>
Yes, but 1% isn't nearly enough. We need to change the system so that our salaries go completely to our government and they automatically deduct utility bills and give us standardized and approximated food supplies for the month. The refugees have been through a lot. They really need as much of our support as we can give them. We're too privileged and shameless of a people already.
>>
>>55247710

It is absoltely an option. You could also just put them back on the buses and take them home
>>
>>55243758
How about a small tax rise to get funds to spend on your own fucking people?

Or is that racist?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.