[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you anti or pro-gun /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: image.png (2 MB, 1440x2028) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1440x2028
Why are you anti or pro-gun /pol/?
>>
>>55243706
Reasons
>>
Chairs and guns. The great equalizers.
>>
>>55243706
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5lKEodoQg
Firearms are the proof and marker of a free people, everyone else is euther like the Mexicans getting killed like animals or the Germans on the day before Merkel announces she wants a pet and will satiate that desire with a million Syrians.
>>
Because who needs a gun.
>>
>>55243706
> SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

That's all of it. Nobody's, and no group's, personal opinion matters in the slightest.
>>
Guns are just plain fucking fun to shoot.
Also, good to have just in case shit hits the fan.
>>
>>55243706
pro, because muh freedoms
>>
Because I like guns
>>
>>55243799
You don't?
>>
File: 1446419107391.jpg (198 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1446419107391.jpg
198 KB, 1000x750
Evil rich people have control over my country.
These people do like care for my country.

I would like everyone armed so when things get bad enough we can all sperg out and go out with a bang.

We might lose but atleast we don't die slaves.

>pic related
>>
>>55243855
do not care*

what the fuck
>>
>>55243706

Pro-gun because I'm not a pussy.
>>
>>55243838
I don't need a gun when 99% of the general population doesn't has one, and I'm okey with that.
>>
File: 1446166062650.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1446166062650.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>55244023
>>
>>55244023
Your government has them.

It's not a wise idea to leave the people defenseless while the gov has all the guns.
>>
File: 1445301867487.png (29 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1445301867487.png
29 KB, 1024x768
>>55244078
>>
>>55244023

Yes. A 5'5" 120 lb. woman can totally fend off a 6' 200 lb. male using nothing but hand to hand combat.

OK.
>>
>>55243706
Because I believe in maximum freedom and maximum responsibility.

The only reason I'm against fully automatic weaponry in the hands of civilians is because I personally believe that fully automatic weaponry would allow someone to try and shirk responsibility for more than one death, and be successful in that attempt (the stupidity of the public, rather than the shooters themselves).

One pull of the trigger, one bullet ensures maximum responsibility for each pull of the trigger.
>>
>>55243706
Neither.
I think that it should be more like a car.
You want it, and you show that you can handle having it, then you can have it. Basically gun ownership should require a certificate. Shit like the US does with background checks is kind of retarded, since anything that would remove your ability to get a gun through that would invalidate your certificate anyway.

You can have as many as you'd fucking like, it's a free country. Just so long as you're fine with me not having one, and you're fine with other people not needing one.

I realize that a lot of ethically challenged immigrants who dindu nothing wrong can't get guns that way, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
>>
>>55243706
I'm pro gun because my income depends on it. I'm a second amendment fag because the butt hurt and social repercussions are more comical to watch than anything on American cable.
>>
>>55244107
If you actually ever used a firearm, you'd know that automatics are worse for any sort of accurate mass shooting than semi-auto.

You spray a lot of bullets and hit nothing. Auto is for suppressive fire and blind shooting.
>>
>>55244124
There's a problem with your logic.

A three year old can purchase a car, provided he has enough cash to do so (no loans, as he's not 18). That said, a 3 year old can't drive on public roads (or on private roads without the private owner's permission).

So your logic is fucked. Anyone can purchase a car, and anyone who owns a car can drive one without a license or permit.

Guns are EXACTLY the same.
>>
>>55244174
Correct, Automatics are for spray and pray. Civilians should not be able to spray, and then say that they only wanted one bullet to exit the gun.

With semi autos, you take full responsibility for each bullet leaving the barrel.
>>
>>55244124
Wait, maybe I should explain this shit further.
If you're a legal firearms vendor, then you should be able to authenticate and request a verification of a sertificate online within seconds. You get verified as a vendor, you get a private key that you can use to authenticate yourself with. That way, someone wants to buy a gun?
> Check the certificate to see that it is the person you want to sell to.
> Scan it to check that it is valid.

There, insignificantly more hassle than carding someone who wants to buy cigarettes. My understanding of the US process is that it takes significantly more time than that. This system would also put the onus on the government to make and maintain the certificate registry, and on the buyer to get an appropriate certificate/license.

It's retarded to make the unhappy merchant do all the work.
>>
I bet these people jack off to enemy at the gates, but little do they know...
>>
>>55244228
The auto dealers do not check your license to drive the car. That's on you. They only care about the money. YOU DO NOT NEED A LICENSE TO PURCHASE A CAR.

I will green text this so it will hopefully get through.

>YOU ONLY NEED A LICENSE TO DRIVE A CAR ON PUBLIC ROADWAYS. You can still purchase a car without a license, and you can still operate a car on private roadways (so long as you have the owner's permission).
>>
>>55244101

yes and I'm sure that this woman would want to carry a gun with her all time so she stands a chance vs the potentially armed criminal. inb4 the criminals won't get guns, yes they will once guns are mass available. and no, they won't get guns in a 99% gun free society, like we have here in poland and some other European countries.
>>
>>55244197
I'm saying that you'd need a certificate/license to be allowed to buy a gun though.

Because while there are certainly parallels to car ownership it's not exactly the same. I don't think everyone should be allowed to have guns, and that you should have to prove that you can handle them to get them, analogous to how you have to prove that you can drive in order to be allowed to drive.

But I want the license to be gun ownership, not shooting.

The test would be non-bullshit things like basic maintenance, knowing all the relevant laws and facts about guns, as well as being able to hit the broad side of a barn. And if you're caught doing stupid shit with a gun, you can lose that right.

I think that the US second amendment is not a bad idea but I don't trust idiots to not idiot. I don't want 400 somali dindus walking up to a store and buy shotguns. That would be fucking retarded.
>>
>>55244228
>government becomes tyrannical
>go to buy firearm
>Licence denied because government is tyrannical
>>
>>55243706
Pro-gun because I prefer the "zero genocide" option.
>>
>>55244322
You said that you felt it should be the same way as purchasing a car.

And even if you DID do that, the result of that would be the same for illegal gun owners. Certificate holders would go out and purchase a gun, then they would privately sell it to whomever they wanted.

Just like a car.

You're the one who made this comparison, not me.

And fuck, there aren't even laws against building your own car, if you want to. You want to build the entire thing from scratch, then you can. Guns are the same way. People build workable guns in the relatively controlled environment of prison, with guards constantly on the lookout for weapons.

You can't put the genie of gun smithing back in the bottle. It's been out for hundreds of years.
>>
>>55244174
when they tried banning automatic firearms, it included semi auto and auto weapons. so the only other guns require you to cock it every shot. i dont mind outlawing fully auto weapons but not semi auto. almost every handgun is semi auto.
>>
File: 895734895745.jpg (35 KB, 365x370) Image search: [Google]
895734895745.jpg
35 KB, 365x370
>>55244322
>I will give my enemies
>Who want me disarmed
>The power to deny me ownership of guns

No thanks bro, very bad idea.
>>
>>55244309

>potentially armed

No, you missed the point, you polack. Go fucking figure. I'll spell it out for you:

- You claimed that you don't need a gun because nobody else has one, the implication being that you don't need one if nobody else has one.

- That's blatantly false, given that disparity of force isn't dependent on arms alone, but is actually more dependent on sex, size, strength, etc.
>>
>>55243706

SHALL
>>
>>55244467
Not to mention that the laws in the US state that if you have enough time to cock gun, you have enough time to try an alternative.

I'm not saying I agree with that mentality, but if those are the rules, outlawing semi-autos will essentially ban all guns, because using the guns that require bolt-action or cocking the hammer will get you in the slammer anyways.
>>
>>55243706
Weapons are the means to liberty. Your freedoms are not secured by God, a document, or the freedom of your forefathers. They are secured because people fear that, should they try to take them from you, you will fight back with weapons.

Weapons are meant to kill humans. They should not be limited to 'hunting equipment' or sporting. Automatic rifles shouldn't be banned because a soccer mom thinks it's a good idea.
>>
>>55244023
The problem here is gangs and ghettos.

No country in europe has a gang problem as severe as the USA. You don't really need guns in europe (although I'm thinking of buying a handgun in case someone robs my home), but in America you will probably need a gun because of the sheer amount of niggers, mexicans, gangs, criminals, etc.
>>
>>55244554
To be fair, it depends where you live. If you live an hour away from anything that could be considered a city (in the state of Kansas, there are like 4 towns big enough to be considered a city), then you really don't need them. But if you live in an urban area, yeah, you definitely need them.

The alternative is a tax hike to hire more under-qualified cops, leading to increased tensions and potentially rioting (necessitating private gun ownership anyways).
>>
I'm anything that pisses off liberals.
>>
File: hTRyV42.jpg (82 KB, 580x563) Image search: [Google]
hTRyV42.jpg
82 KB, 580x563
>>55243805
mfw our constitution basically gives us no rights at all. It's just about how to run the government
>>
>>55244754
Focusing on the big picture, rather than all the little ones, is a horrible first step when setting up a society.
>>
>>55244754
Turnbull will make us a republic, authorizing us to write a new constitution away from the monarchy

PREP THE BULL
>>
File: 1446783917551.jpg (64 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1446783917551.jpg
64 KB, 800x450
>>55244754
>law maker makes law and clearly states the intention of the law
>corrupt gubmint/lawyers ignore the law makers own words and effectively change the law

Yay.
>>
>>55244396
No, I said more like.
That implies that there is a similarity, but not that they are the same thing. And yes, people could smith their own guns, but they can't go out and by an armalite with a tacticool reddot sight and a grenade launcher.

That the solution is not perfect does not mean that it's entirely bad.

>>55244380
If the government became tyrannical it wouldn't start by removing the guns. It would start with targeting the will to resist, not the means. Sure the government suddenly banning guns under this system would be possible, but it would be possible under any tyrannical government.

If the government became a tyranny in the US what's to stop them from revoking the second amendment?

>>55244477
I could see the other guys' point, even though I don't agree with him, but you realize that it would take years to change these kinds of laws, right?

A tyrannical government able to immediately revoke gun ownership rights under this system, wouldbe strong enough to revoke the second amendment too.

If it became time to torch some government buildings, then you're probably going to be stuck with the guns you already have.
>>
>>55244754
Why would it? Rights are inherent, and the purpose of government, ostensibly, is to protect those rights.
>>
>>55244893
That's a philosophical distinction really.
>>
File: thenewsjw.jpg (52 KB, 571x389) Image search: [Google]
thenewsjw.jpg
52 KB, 571x389
>>55243706
>Mosin Nagant
>fetish rifle
>hardcore insurrectionists
>>
>>55244954
Well the first 2 are right. /k/ cream themselves over Mosins.

>hardcore insurrectionist
full retard
>>
File: 1443832965622.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443832965622.jpg
173 KB, 1920x1080
>>55243706
I don't have to justify my rights to any latte sucking faggot.
>>
>>55243799
:)
>>
>>55243706
>moist nugget
>anything but slav-shit

Choose two, and only two
>>
>>55244893
Because those rights can be stripped away. Without the constitution I guarantee American wouldn't have guns today. Well not legally anyway
>>
>>55244875
Can't buy a grenade launcher. Also, why wouldn't they be able to buy a red dot sight? Does an automotive store prohibit children from purchasing motor oil? Do liquor stores prohibit teens from purchasing a keg tap?

Are we now extending this into gun accessories, because that's not what you were talking about. Also, what would stop the people who go out and purchase guns to privately sell from doing the same thing with accessories?

It seems like you are trying to escape reality, because in practice, nothing you have proposed would work.
>>
>>55244513
Wtf are you even talking about?

"Laws in the US state"

What? I live in FL and i can shoot you in the face just for stepping on my property.

Provided i told you to leave
>>
>>55245046
It doesn't extend to accessories you retard. And you might want to get a reddot sight because it improves your aim. Kind of hard to buy that kind of shit in jail.

But if the comparison would be between a high quality factory made gun and what you'd cobble together between bouts of anal sex in jail, then clearly the guy with the proper gun has an edge.

As for people buying and then selling guns privately, do you really think that shit would be widespread? If your cousin just got out of jail for bank robbery and asks you to buy her a gun, would you? Would the average Chinese retard?
>>
>>55245044
Yes, I agree that governments do like to violate people's rights. But a piece of paper with words isn't likely to stop them, only people with a will to preserve their rights can keep governments in check.
>>
>>55244875
>If the government became a tyranny in the US what's to stop them from revoking the second amendment?

People with guns. Tacticool guns they machined, with red dots and no serial numbers. Guns the government don't even know exist.
>>
>>55245044
So? A constitution that protects 'rights' does not protect the minority from the majority.

For example, it is wrong to torture pedophiles. Even if they've committed a henous crime, they still should be protected from the violent majority of people like /pol/ that want them on stakes

Under a direct-democracy, these people are not protected from the majority. Just like guns. If the majority want to get rid of guns / the second ammendment, they can. The SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED folk seem to forget that constitutions can be ammended.

A constitution should only form the basis of a good government, electoral system, rights and roles of the states (federalism), parliamentary operation etc. The laws should then be made by the Government, using a representative democracy. They should then protect the minority from the majority.
>>
>>55245277
Wait, we are talking about having gun certificates in prison?

I thought we were talking about having gun certificates in order to purchase guns at all.

A certificate will just cause the free market to come up with a solution. Some of the solution will be gunsmiths (who will be able to make the gun compatible with accessories, and some of that solution will be resellers (as you can sell any property you own privately).

When you aren't being monitored by police, and access to real machinery, you can make guns a lot better.

Now, one could more effectively argue that you would need a certificate in order to purchase ammunition, rather than guns and (possibly) accessories), but the free market solutions would be VERY similar to the solution of a certificate requiring guns.

Now, if you are going to ban the private sale of guns, you are infringing on the people's rights to do with their property as they see fit.

There is absolutely, positively NOTHING RESOLVED by your argument that would not bleed into infringing on entirely different individual rights.

Believe it or not, I'm not angry with you. I just feel like you should see how stupid what you are proposing actually is.
>>
File: 1439276116424.png (291 KB, 590x309) Image search: [Google]
1439276116424.png
291 KB, 590x309
>>
File: john.jpg (102 KB, 584x591) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
102 KB, 584x591
>>55245695
oops wrong pic
>>
>>55245016
To be fair the rifle Häyhä used was merely based on the Mosin Nagant.
>>
>>55245713
I'm actually in agreement with him. We should totally stop making schools a gun free zone, and teach children what to do in the event of a school shooter.

What the school does to prepare for a school shooter is like what someone who will not commit violence, no matter what, does to prepare for a theft. Oh, they'll get the dead bolts. They'll bar the windows. They may even get extra deep screws and heavy wooden/metal doors to keep them from getting inside while you wait for the police to arrive.

But once they are in, nothing but violence is going to stop them.
>>
>>55245695
>>
>>55245801
Stop falling for that shit, you're more likely to die getting circumcised than getting shot in a school shooting
>literally
we shouldn't even be discussing schools and guns in the same debate unless we're talking about niggers bringing guns to school in inner cities
>>
File: 1446695864326.jpg (86 KB, 1198x687) Image search: [Google]
1446695864326.jpg
86 KB, 1198x687
>>55245804
>>
>>55245804
I have no idea where this meme came from, but I would like to know.

>>55245868
If someone wants to discuss the solutions to that, I'm more than willing to. Too bad that banning guns has had no correlated effect on gun violence, then, unless someone can prove differently, we must assume the same as far as schools are concerned.

But then we need to get into the debate of public vs private schools. How many private schools get shot up? There IS a correlation on school shooting in public vs private schools. Maybe we should ban public schools, instead.

See, one can play this game all damned day. In the end, however, it comes down to personal agency.
>>
File: tumblr_nqcmk13xlc1r83d7lo1_500.gif (481 KB, 444x236) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqcmk13xlc1r83d7lo1_500.gif
481 KB, 444x236
>>
>>55246148
It shouldn't be on public property (shy of a civil war museum).

On private property, whatever the fuck the property owner wants.
>>
>>
>>55245432
>Wait, we are talking about having gun certificates in prison?
No, you brought up prison as an area where people could make guns. I don't know how Chinese prisons work, so I just took your word for it. My argument is that someone building their own shitty gun in prison is still better than them buying it from Amazon.

The free market solution you're speaking of is literally starting an entire industry without the government noticing. That would be very difficult.

And no, requiring a certificate to buy ammunition does not make sense. The know how and tooling is too widespread for that to even start making sense. It's also much simpler to load your own rounds than to make a decent 21st century firearm.

> People's right to do with their property as they see fit
But we have already agreed that you can't drive on public roads without a driver's license.
We already have zoning laws, preventing you from building whatever you want on your property. We already have laws preventing you from selling cigarettes and alcohol to minors. What fucking right are you even talking about?

You're arguing that if we don't let the mob buy guns, they'll make them themselves and there's nothing to do to stop them. That's... not really an argument for anythin.
>>
>>55246148

>that gif should end with a flash to Kanye wearing that green jacket with the battle flag on it
>>
>>55246232
Yes. That is purchasing private property, than using it on public property. They can still resell the car, can't they.

What would be a more accurate comparison would be to say, "You can purchase the car, but you can only sell it back to these authorized resellers."

Whether the government notices or not is really immaterial. Lets say the government cracks down really fucking hard on it. Like they did in the days of the prohibition. Wait, how did the prohibition turn out? Why, it just empowered the people willing to make/sell alcohol, despite the ban!

But anyways, they crack down really hard. You think that they are going to stop people before they sell their first batch of weapons to a gang? How about 10 batches? 100? What would the average be, and how many guns would get out in the mean time? What if they produced the guns, but left the barrels as solid metal, and sold it as scrap metal to gangs, who would only need to bore a hole in order for it to be a working gun? What could the government do? You took scrap metal, and made something that couldn't fire a round, but someone took a drill to it, and now they can? Better yet, what 20 smiths each make one piece of a gun each, rather than the entire thing?

And, once again, this isn't even touching on the resale problem. "I had a gun safe filled with 50 hand guns, and it got stolen last night!" kind of shit.
>>
>>55244386
Just so you know, the Swiss are not allowed to have ammo for their guns. In case of an emergency they must go to designated points to collect ammo for their gun, otherwise they just have a fancy paperweight.
>>
File: pepe moves on with his life.jpg (331 KB, 1468x2060) Image search: [Google]
pepe moves on with his life.jpg
331 KB, 1468x2060
>>55244754
>mfw our constitution basically gives us no rights at all
Neither does the US Constitution. Rights are inherent. The Constitution just makes it a crime for the government to infringe them.
>It's just about how to run the government
Same with the US.
>>
>>55247431
But that's fucking wrong. I have cousins who are Swiss and that only applies to military-issue ammunition.
>>
Anti-gun, of course. People cannot be trusted with such powerful tools.
>>
>>55247518
Yes, forgot to mention that.

Also if I remember right, you are not allowed to parade weapons on the street like those open-carry clowns. If the chick in that pic was actually Swiss she'd be breaking the law.
>>
>>55247593
Yes, instead of the government fearing its people, the people must fear their government!
Disarm, goyim! :^)
>>
>>55243706

I am ok with guns but there needs to be regulations. Strict regulations. I believe in rifles for hunting, and handguns for self defense but only with a license and you should have to take 1 month firearm safety course, pass the final exam with at leas 80% and pass a psychiatric evaluation too.
>>
>>55247613
>Yes, forgot to mention that.
Yeah, so instead of getting 5.56x45mm (or 5,6mm GP 90 as you call it) from the army, you go to your gun store and buy .223 Remington ammunition, which is the same, but for hunting.

>you are not allowed to parade weapons on the street like those open-carry clowns
Honestly, I've never understood why people advertise that they're armed.
>>
>>55246475
Alcohol is a lot easier to produce than guns.

And yes, you can resell the car. Can you resell alcohol to 12 year olds legally?

And for fuck's sake, the government would come down like a ton of bricks on mobsters getting hundreds of batches of firearms. Don't be fucking retarded.

You're arguing that mobsters should be allowed to buy guns. That's retarded. Even if they circumvent the ban, you're still making it harder for them, you're making them leave more trails for law enforcement to pick up, and you're giving them a worse supply of the stuff.

And you don't have a right to do whatever you want with your property as is. You can resell your car, yes. You still can't sell alcohol to minors. Even if you own the alcohol.
>>
>>55247673
I believe that Canada should be disarmed, so that someone can hand out guns to muslims and african immigrants and they can go on a killing and raping spree there and be safe.
>>
>>55244101
Why should I even care if I'm not the woman? Fuck them.
>>
>>55247673
Psychic evaluation is notoriously shit. It only adds costs and doesn't give you anything in return. You could use mo money fo dem programs instead.
>>
>>55247727
What if it is your woman? Your girlfriend/wife?
>>
File: GunRightsBooks2.jpg (852 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
GunRightsBooks2.jpg
852 KB, 2048x1536
- You rarely, if ever, need a firearm.
- But when you need a firearm, you really really need a firearm and right now.
> pic: books to read
>>
>>55247725

Bogan trash detected

>>55247732

>Psychic evaluation

Hahahaha
>>
>>55247688
>Honestly, I've never understood why people advertise that they're armed.
Because "they're making a statement", dummy! Those idiots are acting like children throwing a tantrum and basically invalidate anything they might say by doing so.
>>
>>55247627
Who said anything about a government? I just don't think the average person is suited to posses the means to end my life with a pull of a trigger.
>>
>>55243706
>fetish rifle
Please. People like it because it's;
>cheap
>easy to use
>requires low maintenance
>cheap ammo
>strong enough to take heavy prey down

Bunch of cunts, mate.
>>
Gun is for filthy koreans
>>
File: AWordIfIMay.jpg (34 KB, 500x239) Image search: [Google]
AWordIfIMay.jpg
34 KB, 500x239
>>55247782
> thinks the average person is stupid and untrustworthy
>>
>>55247745
Don't have one neither am I planning to acquire it. On the other hand woman with gun that is going to shot me to the head cuz I dared to look at her which in western world is nowadays considered rape will be of no benefit to my safety.
>>
>>55243706
Because guns are more effective at removing Mud-niggers that not guns.
>>
>>55243706
I'm pro gun because I believe every man has the right to defend himself using the most effective means.
>>
>>55247764
>le butthurt Canadian

>>55247782
I just don't think the average person is suited to posses the means to end my life with a pull of a trigger.
I just don't think the average Briton is suited to posses the means to defend their life with a pull of a trigger.
After all, when Achmed or Mohammed comes to kill you or rape you, it would be racist to stop them.
>>
>>55243706
I'm pro gun because I've been in two situations where I didnt end up hurt because I had my gun.
>>
>>55247431
GTFO you Swiss proxy.

If you are really Swiss you would know that you can buy and keep all the fucking ammo you want quite easily.

Fucking liars.
>>
>>55247923
Riiight.
>>>/r9k/ is that way.
>>
>>55247995
Shills out in force today, hey?
>>
File: book-gun-mag-201311_14_mark.jpg (164 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
book-gun-mag-201311_14_mark.jpg
164 KB, 800x600
>>55247877
> no gun magazines in Japan
>>
>>55247919
That's an indisputable fact. I would go as far as claiming that nowadays at least 60% cannot be trusted with a position of power greater than cooking their own food and wiping their own arse.

>>55247977
I haven't had the need to defend my life yet and even if I were in such a situation I would much rather prefer if my assailant doesn't posses a gun.
>>
>>55247977

Not even mad
>>
>>55248036
>I would much rather prefer if my assailant doesn't posses a gun.
As if the law will stop them.

But it will stop you.

Stay çücked, anon. Keep sucking that media cock.
>>
Pro gun: Because I think every citizen should be free to defend their own life and property.
>>
>>55247998
Are you seriously so lunatic that you want to give women firearms? I thought that giving them voting rights was peak of human stupidity but it seems like you guys want to take it to the whole new dimension of madness. It's like trusting monkey with a grenade.
>>
>>55247613
I open carry all the fucking time when I'm going to the range.
>>
>>55248153
I would love to give women access to fire-arms, they would be able to gun down all the shitskin rapists for me.
>>
Where can I get a moist nugget, just got my paperwork.
>>
>>55248153
Handling guns is a massive redpill for women.
Being the guy who introduces them to shooting also gets you into their pants pretty damn easy.
I would not let them into the army or police, but a pistol for defence against muggers and rapists is a damn good idea.
But hey, I'm sure you're better off with no guns, after all that worked out so well wthe times Germany and Russia came to play in Poland.....
>>
>>55248116
You've been watching too many movies. If somebody wants to assault me, they surely won't be waiting for me to realise it, let alone to pull out my firearm and take justice in my own hands.

At the end of the day, guns only bring another layer of violence and brutality. We are much better off without them.
>>
File: grill.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
271 KB, 1920x1200
>>55248226
and look nice while doing it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1zvpVC640
>>
>>55248226
Yes, they will also gun you down when on their period cuz of muh feelings and hormonal instability and won't even get sentenced most of the time cuz being women gives them right to be irresponsible.
>>
>>55243706

Why I'm pro gun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6bM88WarYQ

I'd like to defend myself and my family against increasingly socialist governments. I'd rather die fighting than be led up against a wall naked and shot in the back of the head.
>>
File: 1446468224072.png (1 MB, 1687x1553) Image search: [Google]
1446468224072.png
1 MB, 1687x1553
>>55243805
INFRINGED
>>
>>55248259
>guns only bring another layer of violence and brutality
You make me want us to be a republic. I truly am ashamed that we were first settled by you.

Here's a handy hint: the violence and brutality is always there- it's part of life. You can distance yourself from it thanks to the thin veneer of civilization, but it is always there.

Look at Rotherham, and the parents unable to prevent strangers raping their kids.

I'm quite sure you're a shill anyway. I hope you get stabbed for your wallet sometime, and that you remember this conversation.
>>
>>55248275
Based. The thought of impending kebab removal bring a tear to my eye and a lump to my throat.
>>
File: Democrats.jpg (163 KB, 964x1348) Image search: [Google]
Democrats.jpg
163 KB, 964x1348
It seem to me that the reason democrats are so terrified of guns is because they wouldn't trust themselves with it.
>>
File: TheHorrorTheHorror.png (491 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
TheHorrorTheHorror.png
491 KB, 500x488
>>55248036
...indisputable fact...
> provides no criteria or evidence
> begs question
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>55248385
>democrats
Call them by what they really are: leftist statists.
There is no "democracy" there.
>>
File: ameritardsgunlust copy copy.jpg (157 KB, 600x779) Image search: [Google]
ameritardsgunlust copy copy.jpg
157 KB, 600x779
>>55243706
guns only make you 'safe' if you live your life as if in a fail-person's shooter video game -- something I'd rather be dead than have to do

that, and crims get guns either way, so how does it make ME safer knowing even more unhinged plebes are carrying?
>>
>>55248515
We are safer than Australia.

Guess guns make you really safe after all, since we have lower homicide and gun homicide rates than your country.
>>
>>55247877
Korea btfo again
>>
>>55248515
Butthurt you were losing the argument while posing as the britcück? Qhuckly changed your proxy to continue shilling?

Fuck off.
>>
>>55246186
It was on a civil war monument.
That monument is in front of the state house of South Carolina.
>>
>>55248515
Butthurt you were losing the argument while posing as the britcück? Quickly changed your proxy to continue shilling?

Fuck off.
>>
>>55243706
Pro gun, because it is every person's right and duty to defend themselves and their loved ones.

>B-but, everyone owning guns would mean more crime
So let's take away armaments from the law-abiding citizens, that was the only way to get a gun is through illegal means. As we all know, criminals have a long reputation of obeying the law.
>>
>>55248258
>Handling guns is a massive redpill for women.
Yeah, maybe lets "redpill" toddlers by giving them loaded guns to play around.
>But hey, I'm sure you're better off with no guns, after all that worked out so well wthe times Germany and Russia came to play in Poland.....
It's not even about banning all guns - just not handing them to people that are mentally unstable or immature like mental asylum residents, kids or women. Owning gun in Poland is pretty easy nowadays. We had some reforms lately that took decision about giving license away from police. Now pretty much everyone with a little bit of money and good will can get legal gun.
>>
>>55243706
Pro. If I move to a rural area, I'd almost definitely get one.
>>
>>55246148
>>55246186
>>55246226
>quoting John Oliver as if he were any sort of authority on anything
>its CURRENT YEAR!
John Oliver is a faggot, and so are you.
>>
>>55248673
>Yeah, maybe lets "redpill" toddlers by giving them loaded guns to play around.
Where did anyone propose this? Epic strawman you faggot proxy shill.
>>
>>55248515
DIE FAGGOT
>>
File: Hardboiled.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hardboiled.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>55243706
If you are anti-gun, you are still pro-gun.

It's only that you think an elite group (the state) should have exclusive access to guns.

Unless you really expect the state to destroy its arms and ammunition and enforce law with force equal to what the citizenry has access to.
>>
>>55248631
That flag should be flying from the Grey House in Atlanta.

Because the south should have won. Not because I care for it, but because it would have stopped the US being a bully government.
>>
>>55244078
>implying muricans could defend themselves against their government with their handguns
>>
>>55248755
>Implying Americans only have handguns.
Hungary, stop sucking Stalin's dick.
>>
I am gun
>>
>>55248755
>implying most soldiers wouldn't defect to join the rebellion
>>
>>55245695
>>
>>55243706
pro gun because it would be immoral to deny somebody the right to effectively defend himself.
>>
Pro-gun, because:
>people have a right to kill themselves, so suicides are irrelevant
>harsher gun legislation didn't lead to a statistically significant drop in homicides in Australia
>the fundamental balance of power between any two groups (class v class, government v citizen, whatever) is kept by ensuring both sides are armed, since mutual disarmament is impossible

Having said that, I don't like the people who like guns, in the same way I don't like the people who hate them. Guns are fetishised as magical freedom sticks or evil murder cannons, when in reality they're thin one-ended tubes that're less dangerous than a car.
>>
>>55247727
>not caring about fair white maidens

get out cunt`
>>
>>55248702
What the fuck are you talking about? I just compared handing guns to women with handing them to children which is good comparison. You also ignored rest of my post cuz it contradicts your retarded binary worldview where either every single person owns a gun or the society is communist and oppressive.
>>
Very pro. Why? I shouldn't be treated like a child that can't care for myself. I shouldn't be told what I can and cannot own, I value my life and those I love therefore must be allowed to protect it. Also I enjoy the mechanical aspect of firearms

Plus fuck you shooting is fun.
>>
File: several+comments+here.jpg (53 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
several+comments+here.jpg
53 KB, 400x396
>>55248857
I know, right? Not wanting to take a hottie to the range is pleb-tier.
>>
>>55248773
>>55248799
good luck against the drone attacks
>>
>>55248898
>implying a gun is as dangerous in a woman's hands as being able to vote is....

You know what? Your nation was better split between Germany and Russia.

>>55248949
>le drone maymay
Yeah, because it is totally impossible to target the drone operators at home, or the fuel trucks for the drones, or even the drones themselves, if you have even a little ingenuity. Or that soldiers who join a rebellion would not bring drones themselves, or antiaircraft weaponry, or that defected Air Force would not have planes....

You disappoint me Hungary.
>>
>>55248857
>>55248922
Fucking pussyslaves - you're the reason the western civilization is dying. Now go and lick some spike heels faggots.
>>
>>55249031
Fuck off Mehmet.
>>
>>55249031
Fuck off you edgy shitskin faggot.

All white women should be armed.
>>
File: abbort_lol.jpg (31 KB, 241x306) Image search: [Google]
abbort_lol.jpg
31 KB, 241x306
>>55248582
>safer than you
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2958517/The-Mediterranean-sea-chaos-Gaddafi-s-chilling-prophecy-interview-ISIS-threatens-send-500-000-migrants-Europe-psychological-weapon-bombed.html
>>
There are two distinct types of gun owners in America. The first type includes hunters, gun enthusiasts, and people who want basic self-defense. These people are obviously not the problem. Very few people are dying because of their actions. The second group are people explicitly buying guns with the intention of killing people aggressively and includes gangsters, drug dealers, and psychopaths. This is why I think a registry/background check might be the best compromise. I don't want to not be able to hunt because some asshole needs to clear his corner of some rival crack dealer.
>>
>>55243706

Pro:
>fuck anyone saying you can't defend yourself
>if cops and soldiers can have weapons, so can you

Anti
>making it so easy to get guns just helps the unstable
>there's really no fucking need for some heavy-duty automatic rifle if you just want it for 'hunting'
>>
>fetish rifle for hardcore insurrectionists
Every time.
>>
I'm pro-gun because criminals will always have guns and because the people have the right to defend the lives of their family and their own.
>>
>>55249031
>"youre the reason the western civilization is dying"
>gets asked about wife/gf
>"dont have one neithe am i planning to acquire it"
youre the reason actually
>>
File: dr_diclkless.jpg (36 KB, 306x472) Image search: [Google]
dr_diclkless.jpg
36 KB, 306x472
>>55249092
>hunters
>not the problem
>>
>>55244754
We have a bill of rights which properly puts natural, born given rights onto a document, while the constitution establishes important edicts (known as amendments) protecting those rights. Maybe you guys should try to pass a bill of rights into your government's structure, that's the only way to make things better.
>>
>>55249023
The gun in hand of irresponsible cunt is dangerous to individuals in her direct neighborhood. I see no reason why their lives are less valuable than well-being of whole society since said society is composed of individuals in the first place. And your only argument for giving them weapons is to watch their boobs bounce due to recoil when they shoot which is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1437886106432.jpg (82 KB, 570x691) Image search: [Google]
1437886106432.jpg
82 KB, 570x691
>>55249031
Just because you prefer boipussy.

Or is that just because you can't get real pussy?

> lick some spike heels
I don't want to know your fetishes.

It's not our fault that you're a NEET and are too autistic to get a woman.

Here's another gun QT to make you rage.
>>
>>55249187
We have the right to religious freedom, the right to a jury on indictable crimes and the right to have just compensaiton on any property the (federal) government expropriates.

None of our rights apply to state governments though, we have not gone through an unconstituional process of incorporation like what happend with rights in the US.

Our decentralised system, protected by our constitution which guarantees states' rights, almost stopped gun control here. The only way some states (Tasmania mainly) passed gun control is with the federal government threatening to go to the people and try and get a constitutuional amendment passed, handing the power over gun control to the federal government.
>>
>>55249175
>not the problem
Correct. Still butthurt over a lion you never had anything to do with or heard of before that? Stay mad, you shit cunt.
>>
>>55249234
The well being of society in the u.s. would increase if all guns magically disappeared (arguably) but they wouldn't if they were illegal people could still get them
>>
>>55249234
>irresponsible cunt
So... you, basically.
Because you don't even sound like a beta, but more like a zeta.

>dangerous to individuals in her direct neighborhood
That's the point, Polski, she's supposed to defend herself against rapists and muggers.

Or are you pissed because you are a rapist?
>>
>>55248031
damn, the japanese sure know how to make a gun look sexy.
>>
File: Calendar_Man-character.png (643 KB, 1087x709) Image search: [Google]
Calendar_Man-character.png
643 KB, 1087x709
Since this has pretty much become a slimy limey thread, can someone please put Calendar Man's tattoos on him and have him saying something like "Do you know what year it is, caped crusader?"
>>
>>55249175
Lmao more like indigenous niggers are the problem
>>
>>55249355
Yeas, whole world is fucking rapist and muggers and you're either sick to the head or a femminist. Also, why won't you advocate giving guns to kids? Are you a pedophile?
>>
File: GunRightsBooks1.jpg (950 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
GunRightsBooks1.jpg
950 KB, 2048x1536
> threads full of opinions
> not much study or research
>>
Because the statistics are proof that a nation is safer when its law abiding citizens are armed
>>
File: abraham lincoln.jpg (363 KB, 874x1186) Image search: [Google]
abraham lincoln.jpg
363 KB, 874x1186
>>55243706
When the US was being setup, you were a free man or woman, living on really your own land, growing or trading for food or supplies. Sure there was a sheriff but he was hours away horse ride both ways so you got yourself a gun and became your own sheriff.

All of that glorious independence was lost because we have office jobs, running water and sewage, nice men to pick up the garbage and even something of a police department that will eventually show up a bit quicker now, but we still haven't solved for a persons immediate need for protection and safety past owning your own gun. It's still the best solution to a problem that may need a fast response.

You ask why do I need a gun? I ask why have you given up your last freedom?
>>
>>55243706
Let non-criminals have whatever gun they want, but give police mecha-suits to compensate.

In poor cities where police can only afford shitty guns you gotta limit civilians to katanas.
>>
>>55248515

Then just kill yourself now since you don't care about your own life.
>>
File: straw man.jpg (697 KB, 815x1087) Image search: [Google]
straw man.jpg
697 KB, 815x1087
>>55249465
Truly epic strawman there, you dirty southern Prussian. Now shut up and bend over for Ivan.

>I'm a feminist or crazy because I want my QT GF to be able to defend herself from dirty raping poles when I'm not there....

No wonder your patch of dirt stopped existing for so many centuries. You can't even tell the difference between your idiot thoughts and reality. Thanks for not breeding. The Russians can repopulate Poland, or maybe I will.
>>
>>55249451
Calendar Man sounds like such a shitty villain based off of what I got out of Arkham City.
>>
>>55244309
The woman in question has no chance agaisnt the man in the gun free scenario. Even in the case that the woman is far better trained in hand to hand combat, she still might lose. You can look tis up - female martial artists struggle agaisnt untrained large men, just because of the strenght difference.

If they both have guns, the fight becomes a toss up as to who will win. Also, here, if the woman is well trained with a gun (i.e. can draw and, if needed, shoot fast and accuratly) compared to the man, it does make a big difference.

Of course, all this presuposes that the fight is equally likley to happen in both cases. Which is wrong, as the fight is less likley to happen if both parties might be armed, as the criminal man doesn't want to run the risk of having his face shot off.
>>
File: 1446526683515.jpg (109 KB, 588x647) Image search: [Google]
1446526683515.jpg
109 KB, 588x647
>>55249547
>Kike giving typical kike opinion.
No.
If the government can have it, any law-abiding citizen should be able to.
>>
>>55249478

Actually it's the opposite
>>
>>55249682
>the criminal man doesn't want to run the risk of having his face shot off.

Exactly.

>>55249760
Wrong mate, even our government has written up reports that our "tough gun laws" have done nothing to get guns out of crims' hands.
>>
>>55249570
>use strawmans all the time
>get butthurt when someone imitates your way of "argumentation"
You're fucking idiot and the way you intrusively publicize and exaggerate fact of having women, like it was argument for anything, indicates that you're a dumb pleb. This discussion is over.
>>
>>55243706
Not anti-gun, but I think they're really boring weapons.
>>
>>55249849
>I'm losing
>therefore the discussion is over.
Nice try Polack.

Like I said, I can't help that you hate women. I can't help that you can't get one and this makes you so mad. I can't hep that you seem to want a free hand to rape women.

But I can push for them to defend themselves.

Rape may be rare, but it _is_ something that worries me. I don't want my girl hurt, so I want her to be able to defend against a man who is bigger and stronger than her. Guns do that. Nothing else is as successful or reliable.

Stay mad, cyka.
>>
File: king hippo.gif (171 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
king hippo.gif
171 KB, 375x375
>>55243706

>The Mosin Nagant rifle he carries is basically a fetish rifle for hardcore insurrectionists.

So does this finally fucking prove that there's no such thing as people who "just want common sense gun control"? These people are shitting their pants over a fucking MOIST NUGGET, one of the most "innocuous-looking" guns out there, by the gun-grabbers own standards. Old-fashioned looking, wooden, looks like any old deer rifle. No pistol grips, no extended magazines. 5 round maximum capacity and bolt action.
>>
>>55249961
>Letting women out of kitchen in the first place.
>Crying that she gets drunk, jumps on Chad's dicks all night and when she regains consciousness she withdraws her consent calling it rape.
>Wanting to get shot when she decides that you're not worthy of her pussy and you raped her for your whole relationship.
Kek, westerners in nutshell.
>>
>>55243706
>No one in the US is anti gun.
You are either pro gun for citizens,
or you're pro gun for government.
>>
>>55250226
But I thought you said the discussion was over?
>baited the polish faggot
kek
>Implying you're so pathetic you could keep a woman in the kitchen if you tried.
>Implying that your girl (if you ever had one) did not ditch your pathetic ass for someone else.
>Implying you, as a NEET virgin loser, do not deserve to be shot.
>Implying I would be shot by an ex.

So many implications, you silly rogacz.
>>
>>55248349
kek
>>
File: 1107151514.jpg (648 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
1107151514.jpg
648 KB, 2048x1350
>>55248755
I'm sorry, what was that? I can't hear you over the sound of this freedom.
>>
>>55243706
I'm in favor of re-establishing well regulated militias. I think the second amendment needs the full clause and not just "the right to bear arms". If you aren't willing to join your states militia, you should not be allowed to keep a gun in your home.
>>
>>55249994
Of course. Oz Land proved that this year when they collectively flipped out over a lever action shotgun; their media was calling it a "semi-automatic lever-action" or something equally stupid.
>>
>>55250447
>rogacz
I think that you have no idea what that even means - from both of us, you're the one that is likely to be rogacz. I am too busy earning good money in IT and enjoying my life to waste it for some dumb cumdumpsters. What worries me however are manginas like you that not only already gave cunts ability to destroy ones life with false accusations but also want to give them right to kill people whenever they please cuz of muh rape. You're pathetic.
>>
>>55243805
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

You can't drop the first part of the sentence. You aren't a well regulated militia just by keeping arms. Your right is to have a gun to maintain your militia, anything else is going against the spirit of the amendment
>>
>>55250715
Shilling much?
You realise you already ARE in a militia? It is just inactive.

You as an individual, however, should not be allowed to access guns at all. You might actually find North Kore more to your taste.
>>
>>55250777
>le american who can't into knowing his own nation's laws and history

The meaning of the phrase "well-regulated" in the 2nd amendment is that something is "in proper working order";

The following are taken from the Oxford English Dictionary, and bracket in time the writing of the 2nd amendment:
1709: "If a liberal Education has formed in us well-regulated Appetites and worthy Inclinations."
1714: "The practice of all well-regulated courts of justice in the world."
1812: "The equation of time ... is the adjustment of the difference of time as shown by a well-regulated clock and a true sun dial."
1848: "A remissness for which I am sure every well-regulated person will blame the Mayor."
1862: "It appeared to her well-regulated mind, like a clandestine proceeding."
1894: "The newspaper, a never wanting adjunct to every well-regulated American embryo city."

The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.
>>
>>55250777
Nice trips.
Also, all able bodied males aged 17-45 are in the reserve milita as defined by the Militia Act.
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (16 KB, 272x200) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
16 KB, 272x200
>>55250750
Please, you're actually sad and pathetic. You're so afraid of "muh false rape claims" you won't do your part for white europe by marrying and having children.

If you're worried about your money, get a pre-nuptial agreement. And if you want to avoid false rape claims, stay away from women in Universities.

But hey, it's fairly clear you're a shill, so consider killing yourself instead.
>>
>>55250947
yesterday there was a danish anti-gun shill who said it doesnt matter if someone steals something on your property
they are going full force
>>
>>55250844
>le frog thinking he understands the correct phrasing of the 2nd amendment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx23c84obwQ
>>
>>55250947
>You're so afraid of "muh false rape claims" you won't do your part for white europe by marrying and having children.
Yes, I am afraid of my life getting ruined as every sane human being is. The same reason i don't intoxicate myself with opiates and do similar shit.
>If you're worried about your money, get a pre-nuptial agreement.
Kek, this shit can be easily undermined in any feminist court. And even if it isn't now, it for sure will be in future.
>And if you want to avoid false rape claims, stay away from women in Universities.
Women in universities are majority of modern women you idiot so it is pretty much impossible.
>But hey, it's fairly clear you're a shill, so consider killing yourself instead.
So i should kill myself cuz I don't want women to be able to kill me just like that, cuz i for example don't want to provide to them. That's some hardcore feminist logic you're deploying here.
>>
it's simple.

If the president Burn the constitution. No more gun rights.
>>
>>55251125
IKR?
I can't believe people can't read a 27-word amendment without understanding its background or meaning.
>ITS CURRENT YEAR! :^)
>>
>>55249092
Canadas gun registry is so large it doesn't serve much of a point.
Also you get a background check from the Fbi database when you purchase a gun. Also gangbangers and ghetto criminals still will their j22s and j25s regardless of whether or not they even have a gun store near by.
>>
>>55251233
Tell me, who pays for your proxy? Israel? FBI? CIA? Soros? Murdoch? Rockefeller? the Rothschild foundation?

It's obvious from your grammar and syntax that you're American, so why do you shill?
>>
>>55248031
Are they allowed guns in Japan?
I was under the impression that they were only allowed things like airguns.
>>
>>55243855
>we don't die slaves
Living in constant state of fear that you feel the need to buy an arsenal to keep yourself safe is a form of slavery.
>>
>>55248949
>drone strikes in major city centers to kill a few rebels at a time
Yeah, that'll go over well
>>
>>55251026
Yeah. Another false flag coming up?
>>
>>55251578
You can get shotguns for sports-shooting, but that's about it and you have to go through an absolute clusterfuck of red-tape and background checks.
>>
>>55251634
Licking the government's feet for "free" shit is slavery
>>
>>55251559
Kek, my grammar and syntax is far from native speaker levels. And I'm not anti-gun you idiot, just don't believe that every "citizen" is responsible enough to own a gun, just like with voting rights. Giving women even greater power over my life when they're so heavily abusing those rights or rather privileges that they have currently is just suicide-tier.
>>
>>55251731
Headlines from the second US civil war:
>US drone bombs kindergarten.
>Is the government targeting black children on purpose?
>23 killed by US bombs in New York.
>>
>>55251818
Are you an atheist?

Licking the gods feet for "heaven" shit is slavery

Cosmic statist hypocrite
>>
>Nugget
>Fetish gun
>Gun control people not respecting ammo-sexuals like myself
>>
>>55251883
Yet you are so scared of women holding a gun.

Like I said, don't worry about them being armed- it is very hard to be armed and be bluepilled.

Worry about the ones who refuse to touch a gun.
>>
>>55248673
So you guys expanded gun rights, and more women own them now, has this led to more or less social violence?

If less, i think you need to reevaluate your opinion on armed women. Especially if rape is down
>>
>>55251895
>23 killed in a drone strike in NY
Out in BFE?

>>55251914
Yes
Raised in a conservative home and an atheist
>>
File: 1422222027559.jpg (119 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1422222027559.jpg
119 KB, 800x600
>>55251883
>I think rights are good, but I don't think *everyone* should have rights. Just the people who I want to have rights :^)
Eat a dick.
>>
>>55251984
Ok good.

Because non-athiests can't be libertarians
>>
>>55251914
>Are you religious?
Licking the feet of science for "education" shit is socialist.

Hypocrite.
>>
>>55251973
You don't understand anon- he IS a rapist.
>>
>>55252022
I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012
Why can't I be a libertarian?
>>
>>55251984
>Out in BFE?
"Headlines from the second US civil war:"
>second US civil war
>SECOND US civil war
>SECOND
>>
The best reason to have a gun is because other people are scared of them. If something every happened where you would need a gun to survive all these anti-gun people will be the first to die. People keep fire extinguishers in their homes in case of a fire. Why not keep a gun in case of something bad happens.
Not having a gun in places where your allowed is just plain crazy.
>>
>>55252025
You lose

I win

>>55252093
Because a good Christian obeys authority.

It's a sin to dissent against the govt
>>
>>55252143
You think rebels won't hang out in cities during an insurrection?
If a couple hundred rebels were in NYC the government won't start leveling buildings or bombing streets

>>55252246
>only Christians think that a government that runs least runs best
>>
File: 1439470568931.jpg (66 KB, 546x960) Image search: [Google]
1439470568931.jpg
66 KB, 546x960
>>55252177
>People keep fire extinguishers in their homes in case of a fire.
Now why would you keep one of those in the home?
>>
>>55252285
I support sharia law because it keeps people like you in line
>>
File: MOVE bombing 05.13.1985 .jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
MOVE bombing 05.13.1985 .jpg
33 KB, 400x300
>>55252246
>It's a sin to dissent against the govt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... oh goodness, I needed a laugh.

>>55252285
>You think rebels won't hang out in cities during an insurrection?
>If a couple hundred rebels were in NYC the government won't start leveling buildings or bombing streets
It's already been done anon:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/5/13/25_years_ago_philadelphia_police_bombs
They bombed a Black Panther splinter group. You really think they won't do it to anyone else?
>>
File: 1446119430145.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1446119430145.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>>55251745
Sounds familiar to me
>>
>>55243706
the only reason the american revolution was possible was because every citizen had access to weapons. in fact, if you had enough money, you could even buy cannons and big ass warships. i think that today, if someone has enough money, they should be able to buy a fucking aircraft carrier if they wanted.
>>
>>55252409
If the government started bombing residential areas to kill a few rebels with a few hundred civilians as collateral damage, it will make more rebels
You think that the government would willingly bomb it's own infrastructure into gravel?

That's what a civil war would be like
>>
>>55252409
Thou shalt not kill

Turn the other cheek
>>
>>55252503
>That's what a civil war would be like
I know.

But never underestimate your government's stupidity. They have already killed US citizens via bomb strikes.
>>
>>55247704
>the government would come down like a ton of bricks on mobsters getting hundreds of batches of firearms. Don't be fucking retarded.the government would come down like a ton of bricks on mobsters getting hundreds of batches of firearms. Don't be fucking retarded.

Not like the CIA hasn't sold guns to the mafia, drug cartels, "moderate rebels", terrorists, terror-sponsoring countries in the middle east, drug and arms traffickers in the middle east... etc

>In constant 2011 U.S. dollar terms, U.S. arms exports appear to have averaged about $93 billion a year, while U.S. arms imports appear to have averaged less than $4 billion a year. Over the period, the world arms trade surplus of the U.S. appears to have been equivalent to about 14% of its total trade deficit.
(From the State Department site)
>>
>>55252534
>Thou shalt not murder.

>If thy neighbour strikes thee, turn the other cheek

Nothing there about government. And even if it was you who was right, who gives a shit? Plenty of good Christians would finish their prayers, pick up a rifle, and go to fight a tyrannical government.

It's been done before, and will happen again.
>>
>>55252624
Government are still people

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK
>>
>>55252534
>Jarome and Tyree want your wallet
>point knives at you
>stab you after you give them your wallet
Oh well, I should let them go
They probably need it more than me
>>
>>55252698
>Government are ... people
No anon, they're not.

And even if they were, they are moral to kill.

there is NOTHING immoral about killing, as long as it is justified.

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>55252739
That's exactly what you should do?

What is your wallet and life worth if you die and go to heaven for following christs example and letting them kill you?

If you were truly faithful. You would embrace death.

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK
>>
>>55252816
>If you were truly faithful. You would embrace death.

Fuck off muslim scum.
>>
>>55252812
Yes they are. It is made up of living people.

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK

You cannot get around this. Or else you are a fedora tipping athiest
>>
>>55252816
>thou shalt not steal
Send those coloreds to meet their god
>>
Those without weapons are subject to those that have them. I will not be defenseless.
>>
>>55252534

Separation of church and state!
>>
>>55252856
No, God would understand. Indeed, he would welcome my sending him the sinners I kill so that he may sit in judgement over them, and for preventing them from hurting any more innocents. If he does not understand, he is not God at all.
>>
>>55252852
Muslims kill sinfully to get to their paradise, killing themselves only a means to kill others.

Christians let themselves be killed before giving into to sin of murder and self defence.

As Christ did. He let himself be killed. Follow his example.
>>
>>55252857
That is for GOD TO DECIDE NOT YOU!!!!

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK

>>55252901
Not in the bible. Irrelevant.

>>55252921
Don't you dare speak for God you blasphemer

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK
>>
>>55243706
Because I believe in a person's right to defend themselves, family and property and I don't believe any state has a right to define the limits of self-preservation.
>>
>>55252921
God does understand

Every innocent who dies is in heaven
>>
>>55252984
>don't you dare speak for God
>only I can speak for God
>>
>>55252999
Enjoy hell.

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK
>>
>>55252534
>>55252698
>>55252816
>>55252856
>>55252924

>Judge not lest ye be judged.
You seem awfully judgmental, Brit.

>Christians let themselves be killed before giving into to sin of murder and self defence.
>As Christ did. He let himself be killed. Follow his example.

Self-defence is not murder, nor is it a sin. You are obviously a fedora atheist who has plenty of experience trolling US "Christians".

>“From this hour, whoever has a money bag should take it and thus also a wallet, and whoever lacks a sword, let him sell his tunic and buy a sword for himself.

You suck.
>>
>>55253035
>repeating things said in the bible=speaking for God

Nice try blasphemer

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK

>>55253043
THOU SHALT NOT KILL

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.