[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So china vs japan war without outside intervention (I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 1024x847) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 1024x847
So china vs japan war without outside intervention (I'm looking at u merica) who wins pol?
>>
South Korea
>>
>>55243302
Korea is the poland of Asia...
>>
>>55243251
Kim Jong Un
>>
Aircraft/Helicopter carriers.
Yeah! Japan's 4 helicopter carriers are definitely worth more than China's aircraft carrier!
>>
no nooks either? china is obviously more powerful but invading an island is not so easy
>>
File: 1434562536984.png (92 KB, 388x371) Image search: [Google]
1434562536984.png
92 KB, 388x371
Will Japan ever be strong militarily? Maybe if they do they can stop killing themselves and help the US control east Asian waters.
>>
Japan would starve in 3 months.
All their aged would sudoku to help with the effort.
They'd sign a pace treaty.
Everyone would feel sorry for them.
They would still think they are superior, and excel at being smug.
Preteen boys would worship them after karate kid 20 comes out.
>>
>>55243251
Getting involved anyways. You don't make the rules, Canada. Launching ICBM. Boom. USA wins. Nuclear winter now begins in northern hemisphere. Have a nice day.
>>
Navy guy reporting. Visited japanese ship, top notch. Japanese Navy probably as good as US Navy in terms as discipline and hardware. Japan wins easily.
>>
File: 07-01-40.jpg (88 KB, 1000x620) Image search: [Google]
07-01-40.jpg
88 KB, 1000x620
Obviously by numbers China has the advantage, but Japan is a nightmare for a land invasion force considering how it's very mountainous and heavily forested. Worse yet, most of the mountains aren't Alpine-style bare solid rock but just huge piles of mud and gravel mixed together that makes them all but impassable by heavy forces. Advancing mechanized units are restricted to roads snaking in the middle of steep, heavily forested terrain just full of perfect ambush spots. It's like the country was created for guerrilla warfare. I'd expect to see the Asian re-enactment of Winter War battles with huge columns of Chinese armor stuck and wrecked on narrow mountain roads. Pic related.
>>
>>55243670
The German Military was superior to the Soviets in terms of discipline and hardware, too. That didn't really work against the zerg strategy.
>>
>>55243738
soviets outproduced the germans though, plus the lend lease act from the americans was too much for the germans
>>
>>55243725
Yeah, but their main breadbasket is on a separate fucking island, and their main metropolitan areas where most of the people live is in one place, and again, since it's a bunch of islands, you don't really have to invade everywhere, you can just starve out the defenders.
>>
>>55243251
What happened last time?
Oh, yeah, China got rekt.
>>
I think China would implode to some degree like it always has if they were to declare a large scale war on another country.

Most of the Chinese I've met are not as nationalistic as their commie leaders want them to be.
>>
i read this book where japan will become a regional power and the big power in asia within 100 years. turkey would be the middle eastern power and poland would be european power if russia was weakened enough and germany was destroyed
>>
File: image.jpg (325 KB, 600x2702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325 KB, 600x2702
>>55243800
>>
>>55243738
That was because we were pumping them up with supplies. If they didn't get shit or Hitler decided to be a retard about his "this will be done by snowfall" they would be curb stomped in Stalingrad
>>
>>55243251
Japs probably due to tech advantage but not for much longer
>>
>>55243942
you're implying that the chinese will soon advance in tech ? chinese are not innovators, they just steal and make cheap knock offs.

however i think they are pretty good at electronic and cyber warfare and also espionage
>>
>>55243891

>this is what Americans really believe
>>
>>55243891
Do you realise that land lease was only 5% of suplies rusia used during the war? And that they started to receive it in significant amount after 42, when the germans were already done for. And that after the first year of war soviet military casualties were practically equal to german. Not to mention that soviet generals always outmaneuvered the germans after 41.
>>
>>55244017
Numbers my friend. Once the chinks start deploying masses of next generation sea skimming anti ship missiles the japs are fucked.
>>
>>55243470

US doesn't allow Japan to build up a seriously strong military force. Also the nukes dropped on them during WW2 still have a pacification effect and many Japanese oppose expansion of the JSDF.
>>
With no outside intervention China would win simply by attrition
>>
>>55243604
China also has ICBMs and can launch nukes on US.
Boom, grats, you killed the entire fucking world.
>>
>>55245267

Lies.

US is literally pressuring Japan to triple their military spending ( ive seen American officials requesting this of Japanese officials publicly on multiple occasions ) , but there is domestic resistance within Japan as well as fiscal problems.

This isn't 1945 anymore. The geopolitical situation in Asia has changed long ago and Japan is no longer a potential regional hegemon that can only be prevented from dominating Asia by external intervention.
>>
>>55245598

China's nuclear strategy vis-a-vis USA is still one of minimal deterrence (as opposed to mutually assured destruction).

We could obliterate China if we were willing to sacrifice a few major cities.
>>
>>55246762
Issue here being radiation, cancer rates, everything would skyrocket in US.

And you assume nobody else would get involved.

to be honest senpai, the nation that first launches a nuke automatically lost, because the rest of the world will turn against her.
>>
>>55244452
Hahahahahahahh makes up his own facts xD
>>
>>55243725
> I'd expect to see the Asian re-enactment of Winter War

Modern winter war would look like a total annihilation of all infrastructure with a hunt-like raids then. If there is no "muh rights" - chinese would just clear the way with fire, lol, something like Buratino would be handy.
>>
China would run over Japan flat due to sheer numbers if they slug it out. Plus China can always threaten to use nuclear weapons when the Japs gain the upper hand.

In a more realistic scenario, lots of SEA countries would gang up on China, provided that they'll attack another crucial SEA country (like ours)

My cunt would get fucked the shit up in any scenario tho.
>>
>>55244494
>Numbers my friend.
Hahaha. Didn't you read what he said? Chinese can't develop shit. Any tech they have is Russian hand me's.
>>
File: 1418276481705.png (38 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1418276481705.png
38 KB, 853x543
>>55243251
Japan could probably stop an invasion since they have the benefit of being an island nation. China has a lot of men, but getting them across the sea is a serious challenge. Of course for the same reasons a Japanese invasion of China would be laughably ill-advised.

>>55243470
Half the country is throwing a fit because Abe wants to slightly loosen the restrictions on the military. It would take some pretty wild actions by China before the Japanese supported the country's return to a military power.
>>
>>55247378

This nip knows the trick. China is a biggest testing site ever. Dont know if the design will prove worthy - sold it to chinese, they still dont distinguish good from bad.

Funny as hell then India does the same. Like chinks are buying S-400 - India buys two times more of it.
>>
>>55243251
China desu
>>
>>55247522
desu desu that ID
>>
>china
>can't get an old-ass russian aircraft carrier to work
>can't make ports that don't explode
>can't make air that you can't breathe
>can't make cities that people can actually live in
Like the Japanese anon earlier said, China can't develop shit. They don't do a good job at maintaining what they have, either. It's a good thing that Russian tech can be maintained by monkeys, because the Chinese aren't much more capable than that. They're great at ripping off ideas, but when a little bit of expertise is involved they start having big problems.

We'll never get to see if they'd lose to Japan or not though, the USA is required to intervene to save Japan's ass if they're attacked.
>>
>>55243800
>Pre WWII Japan is the same than actual Japan
You aren't serious, right?
>>
Japan would win. Look at it this way: China hasn't even invaded Taiwan. In fact, I've read fairly non-propoganda, internal-use military reports from as late as the mid-2000s that soberly predicted that China would get it's shit pushed on invading that tiny island. While the last ten years have probably brought China up to the level where it could take on Taiwan, there's no way it's able to defeat a real country like japan.
>>
>>55243800
Your grasp of history is terrible.
>>
>>55243800
Hows that Falklands goong for you?
>>
For all the shit we dish out to Japan, no one should forget that the very power structures that created the war machine in WW2 still exists, running businesses with ruthless efficiency. There is a reason why the USA has been doing all the legwork in the Pacific. Expand the role of the Japanese military and you wonder how long before Nanking happens again.
>>
File: yakuz.jpg (102 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
yakuz.jpg
102 KB, 638x479
>>55248167
"business class"
>>
>>55245267
Incorrect. In fact, America is trying to encourage the Nippon to make itself a sizable military so we can get out of there and stop babysitting them, however our agreements back in the day were worded like shit and the Nips are exploiting that fact by not spending their money on military and us being in charge of them militarily until they do so.
>>
>>55243251
japan would get completely annihilated
>>
File: Godzilla - 9.gif (878 KB, 1383x1042) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla - 9.gif
878 KB, 1383x1042
>>55243251
As if China has a chance in hell.
>>
>>55246762

Please tell me you don't actually believe this. Chinese nuclear arsenal would render the entire north america inhabitable.
>>
>>55243251

My first reaction would be that China would win due to Zerg rush.

But, Nippon is quite clever and tech heavy.

In the modern world, the smaller country could leverage serious advantage over a country such as China because China has a huge population in a concentrated area. It wouldn't take much disruption to collapse the country.

I think that would be the mitigating advantage.

Other major factor is how any such hostilities initiate. Under current political conditions, it would most likely be China pulling a dick move and it escalates into hostilities. If Japan was the "victim" in the initial conflict, China would also get fucked hard by economic sanctions from the rest of the world.

I know you stipulated no other involvement, but China has pissed off most of the world right now. Even if both sides were seen as roughly equally culpable in lighting off a war, Japan would have the advantage of world sympathy for Japan (the "underdog") and world frustration at China being an asshole all over the place for the last several decades. And fear at what China is doing, at their enormous resource use that is taking away from many other countries that have equal or greater claim.

The "world" might not directly involve, but the odds are very high that the "world" would sock China in the financial balls while quietly making sure Japan is a well-financed proxy to bleed China out hard.

In the end, Japan either wins outright, or China "wins" at catastrophic cost and becomes vastly less dangerous to the rest of the world. In that light, even if Japan is the asshole that starts shit, China still has a planet full of enemies with great motive to push the shiv in deep.
>>
File: 1446645427626s.jpg (10 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
1446645427626s.jpg
10 KB, 250x178
I think this is the 6th time I'm doing this. Originally only intended to do one, then 3, but people are genuinely interested in getting their questions answered by a Goy who has spent a very long time studying this most unusual tribe. You'll know it's me bc I always use the same picture. Some others have tried using similar pictures, but never the exact same. As Always, I state I'm neither a "stormfag" nor "Nazi," but since the start of the Iraqi War in 2003, a friend in Sweden and I began making YT vids trying to spread the word that the entire thing was orchestrated by Jewish neocons for the benefit of Israel. Since then, have been increasing my knowledge of Jewry exponentially. I'm here bc I realize even after doing 5 seasons, ppl just don't "get it." You ppl may not realize it, but 10 years ago when we were 15 or so, my friends and I coda't even begin to DREAM of having this many young males aware of the Jewish problem. Now it seems to me that while ppl can sense something rotten, they can't write put their finger on it. That's where I can help. Ask away. And, yes, I am a Gentile.
>>
China easily.

Japan is disarmed.
>>
>>55248186
Fucking shame even the yakuz has more sense then to tattoo anywhere where you would see it if wearing a suit.
>>
>>55248516
what tech advantage? Japan only has a handful of F-15's and still relies on F-4's
>>
File: japanese signing.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
japanese signing.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>55245267
>many Japanese oppose expansion of the JSDF

To demonstrate this, the signing of a treaty that permits JSDF deployment overseas.
>>
>>55244130
>>55244452
It seems like Americans are so indoctrinated in the thought that they beat the Nazis as somehow the biggest contributor, that it is hard for them to accept the fact that the Soviets was the biggest contributor by far. So they exaggerate the land lease and claim that the Soviets would not survive without it. It probably saved a million or more though.
>>
>>55243411
It wasn't when Genghis Khan tried to do it. But boats are a little different now.
>>
>>55246658
Underrated post
>>
File: 1446343136175.png (738 KB, 607x799) Image search: [Google]
1446343136175.png
738 KB, 607x799
Japan is at a massive disadvantage.
While in the past invasions over water were hard, with modern technology it would be very easy to simply dump as many people into Japan as possible and shove them out of the country with sheer numbers.

Japan is a strong military, especially for its size, but it's still extremely small and requires the aid of allies to get by.
It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's just how things are.

Perhaps if Japan was an equal size, or at least the size of like Mexico, they would stand a far better chance, but as it is this is like saying "could Hawaii win a war against Russia?"
>>
>>55248734
> what tech advantage?

How do you even find the internet?

Holy fuck. Even for AusFAILia shitposting, this is fucking retarded.

Japan is about two generations of technology ahead of China. Nearly everything in Japan can be repurposed rapidly. Japan with its back to the wall in a toe-to-toe slugout with China would invent new weapons by tomorrow morning.

It would come down to Zerg rush vs. massive exploiyayion of a tech tree that China is half a century away from matching.

The Zerg rush may well win, but the cost would be insane. If Japan is inflicting casualties at only a ten to one ratio, they are pretty much dead even with China. 10:1 may well be a very conservative number.

Anyway, OPs question is missing a number of condidtions that would make a difference (such as my previous post: who starts it & how & why). Another obvious one is: who is defending?

The fairly obvious answer would be Japan. It's outside imagination that Japan would want to or try to invade mainland China. So, a 'total war' scenario is almost certainly China trying to take the Japanese islands. Defending that is going to vastly advantage Japan.

This is a classic tech edge vs. swarm scenario. China could be losing ten or 20 boats for every small win those boats buy. Japan's entire space program could be weapons grade overnight, which China couldn't do. Even if China did manage to _further_weaponize its space program, they are a full generation or more behind Japan ... it wouldn't do them much good.

I'm done here. I don;t have the time for this.

But don't pull this retarded literalist bullshit and strawmanning relatively insignificant examples by exception. The point(s) I made are that Japan can overcome most of its disadvantages with creativity and rapid response with a vastly overwhelming technology edge. No air force? Fuck the air force. We AI robot drones now. No need of air force for direct combat.

Etc.
>>
>>55249199
>While in the past invasions over water were hard, with modern technology it would be very easy to simply dump as many people into Japan as possible and shove them out of the country with sheer numbers.

Bullshit. You know nothing about moving people across water and landing them on another country.

First, you have to actually get the boats to that country, something that Japan would laugh at. China already doesn't have enough boats to pull off what you are suggesting, and after the first week they would have pretty much 100% less boats of every boat they tried to send to Japan.

> B-but MUH D-DAYZ!!!!

Nope.wmv

China would need at least a year of heavy manufacturing to prepare for such an invasion, and even then not enough Chinese would actually debark on the beaches of Japan to "push" the Japanese off their own islands.
>>
>>55249591
That's sure what happened last time.
>>
>>55243604
>Nuclear winter now begins in northern hemisphere.
>Have a nice day.

there is no day
>>
>>55249421
I highly doubt that China is more likely to invade Japan than visa versa.

And china is not "half a century" or "two generations" behind on technology. Not at all.

You know China got nukes? In a real war China would win no doubt. Without nukes it would either draw out or China would win on numbers.
>>
what scenario would America not be involved?
>>
File: 137744342624.jpg (67 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
137744342624.jpg
67 KB, 300x400
>>55249421
>Japan with its back to the wall in a toe-to-toe slugout with China would invent new weapons by tomorrow morning.
yeah... coz we live in a james bond world... where we can't beat a few ragtag barbarians who recruit tweens, but shit gets invented overnight
>>
>>55249058
That's true. For instance, modern boats are huge targets for anti-shipping missiles, mines, and torpedoes. Ghengi-kun didn't have to worry about those, and he still looked like a baka.
>>
>>55243251
That's just a dumb fucking question. The Japanese navy is small BECAUSE it has protection from the US.
>>
>>55249421
keep telling yourself that kid, japans military is pretty backwater and it doesn't have a military rnd program to achieve any of what you just said. Also not to mention chinese technology is on par and in some areas better than anything japan currently fields militarily. Also you forget that china holds the absolute advantage in missile technology and capability which is a major factor in modern war. The japanese would have their industry and military crippled on the first day of conflict. Not to mention their navy would be blown out the water by all the shore based AshM's. You need to stop watching anime, japan can't pull a gundam out of its ass in a week.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.