[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a straight guy, but I sometimes fantasize about being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: rh3a.png (533 KB, 818x1157) Image search: [Google]
rh3a.png
533 KB, 818x1157
I'm a straight guy, but I sometimes fantasize about being a girl. I think it would be fun to wear petty dresses and stuff.

Do transgenders confuse this for actually being a woman inside?
>>
>>55243018
Right as I hit post I saw that I meant to say "pretty" instead of "petty".
>>
>>55243042
I read it as pretty anyways. You are probably just somebody who is into cross-dressing, unless you feel like a girl ALL the time you don't have a gender identity disorder. If you like to feel girly SOMETIMES you just have a fetish, which is likely linked to humiliation and masochism
>>
>>55243018
If you're not pretty and cute 24/7 why even bother living?
>>
you need to get on hormones right away
>>
>>55243018
You need more testosterone OP, just get some Cypionate Dbols and Trenbolone I bet you won't ever think about gayass shit like that.. all the GM foods are fucking us up so this is the only cure lol!
>>
>>55243018

that VA is dead but kuuko is a nice girl
>>
>>55243018
>traps confused?
Yes, that's pretty much it.
>>
>>55243113
To me it's only a pleasant thought. And I wouldn't ever dress in woman's clothes unless I was an actual woman.

>>55243274
It's the only photo on my phone, but it actually works for the thread.
>>
I was tempted to buy a cute cosplay outfit before but I decided not to because it would be too gay and never looked back.

Trannies delude themselves into playing a game of pretend their entire life that nobody else is willing to play with them.
>>
>>55243018
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>55243167
>>55243267
yes goy buy the hormones
>>
>>55243018
Me too. Sometimes, I fantasize about a qt grill forcing me to crossdress and act like a girl as she slowly strips me, jerks me off as I moan like a girl while resisting.
>>
Why is it that there are so many transgenders coming from a background of anime and videogames? are these activities testosterone-depleting?
>>
File: 1446545397364.png (141 KB, 640x797) Image search: [Google]
1446545397364.png
141 KB, 640x797
>>55243642
>I was tempted to buy a cute cosplay outfit before but I decided not to because it would be too gay
>>
>>55243385
>And I wouldn't ever dress in woman's clothes unless I was an actual woman.

Don't knock it til you try it. Go put on a skirt and panties, and tell us how you feel.
>>
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God. (Deuteronomy 22:5)
>>
OP typically every human being is curious about being the opposite sex. It's literally normal.
Source: I'm in pre-med.

This curiosity has nothing to do with trans though. People that transition genders literally think they are a woman but trapped in the wrong body.
>>
>>55244367
Shut up Muslim poland
>>
>>55244383
>Source: I'm in pre-med.

What exactly did you learn there that is relevant?
>>
>>55244495
GOD didn't make trannies, they are simply attention whores. Maybe as a kid their parents didn't love them as much as their opposite sex sibling (no surprise)
>>
>>55244495
how to suck dicks like a girl

soruce: I'm a pre-mad
>>
I want to be anime loli too.
>>
Everyone wants to be the little girl anon...
>>
File: Little Schoolgirl.jpg (3 MB, 1800x6000) Image search: [Google]
Little Schoolgirl.jpg
3 MB, 1800x6000
>>55244582
Go crazy, bro.
>>
>>55243018
>I'm a straight guy,
>>
>>55243974
this is legitimately normal human behavior and not cause for bodily mutilation and fucking with your internal chemistry
>>
>>55243018

Transgenderism is just bullshit for fetishists and the weak minded.
Though you may have fantasies about being a qt 3.14 slutty 12yo who rubs her tight little butt on your relative's laps in public to tease them, no one who is right in their head would want to become a tranny monster that's not even close to being a real woman.
>>
>>55243018
>straight
>guy
Choose one

There are two kinds of men:
>fags
>closeted fags
>>
>>55243018
>I'm a straight guy, but I sometimes fantasize about being a girl.
Nothing wrong with that. After all, I'm a part of the generation grew up with Ranma 1/2 and some other Japanese gender bender Anime/Mnaga.

>I think it would be fun to wear petty dresses and stuff.
Nah, mate that's gay. Gender is something you are born with.

>Do transgenders confuse this for actually being a woman inside?
It is a classic example between personal desires vs biological reality. I wouldn't say trannies suffer fucking mental disorder, but sure I reckon they are delusional dickheads.
>>
You can think of it as a fetish, I guess
>>
Is it gay if I fantasize about becoming a housewife for a manly man that dominates everyday?
>>
File: my kina thread.png (341 KB, 1916x1027) Image search: [Google]
my kina thread.png
341 KB, 1916x1027
>>55243018
dem feels op
>>
>like girls
>daydreamed about being a girl
>came to the realization that appropriating girlness as a dude would ruin it for me
>come up with great plan
>content to hire hookers to come to my house and wear these magical girl costumes I have
It's aight
>>
fuck off trans
>>
>>55243018
I just want to be a cute little girl living in a perfect world, doing cute and sometimes lewd things. I don't want to be an ugly old hag.

>>55244615
But where's the challenge to do as many cute things as cutely as possible? And why do we have to pay for them anyway.

I'll pick:
Who's stealing my rolls? 4
Fantasy 3
Color 1
Beauty 4
Naptime Desk 0
Golden Star Staff 4
Big Fluffy Teddy 3
Cool Snow Globe 2
Naoko 1
Secondary Challenge: Senpai +1
Obsession +1
>>
Yeah, who wouldn't want to live a carefree life as a moe anime girl for a little while? It's called escapism.

The problem is too much escapism is a bad thing. You need challenges and struggles and stress to properly live life or else you end up with a rat utopia. Unfortunately the government has created so many social safety nets that most people never experience real struggle or hardship and live a life of escapism every day. This is why pampered urban millennials are liberal while poor rural whites are conservative.
>>
>>55243018
I sometimes fantasy about being a girl just for the easy mode in life. Just think about all the advantages you'd have.

Then I realize that the world needs men that bite the bullet and do the work. Humans that actually do something instead of wearing pretty dresses and act cute 24/7. Just be happy with doing your part for the Society, it's what truly matters.
>>
>>55244615
Stealing rolls 4 4
Fantasy 3 7
Size 2 19
Athleticism 3 12
Beauty 4 16
Naptime 0 16
Staff 4 20
Pebble 3 23
Alone 1 24
Senpai -4 20
>>
>>55246026
Yada, forgot my age desu. 10, of course.

>>55246950
>you'll get 1 star if you take the "senpai" challenge
4 is for Girl Power. Good luck completing it while being clumsy, without best friends and living alone.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.