[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My nigger history professor just gave me another D on one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7
File: fuckthis.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
fuckthis.gif
486 KB, 475x347
My nigger history professor just gave me another D on one of six assignments we have the whole semester.

He's literally just mad cause I don't pay attention to his stupid fucking lectures. He even said during class "I like people to listen when I talk". I don't need to listen to this stupid nigger, I know my history. Half the test is multiple choice, the other is written. He gave me nearly a 0 on the written portion with no explanation why. I got 100% on the multiple choice without even studying.

What is it that makes niggers this fucking retarded? I literally only have issues with black professors. They always get pissed when you're not giving them your attention. I'm paying for this fucking seat in class I can do whatever the fuck I want with the time.

I had this same issue with the gay nigger teaching my sociology class and he ended up giving just enough points on the final assignment to drop my 93% to 89%.

MY FUCKING JIMMIES /POL/. WHEN DO WE REMOVE NIGGER BACK TO AFRICA?
>>
File: ergerg.jpg (73 KB, 472x338) Image search: [Google]
ergerg.jpg
73 KB, 472x338
>>55242027

we were smart enough to sell them to the colonies but not let them come to the mainland

did you know back in the old empire days throwing them overboard to drown and claiming back on property loss insurance was sometimes more fruitful than selling them?

THEN! we abolished the trade of negros kek
>>
>>55242027
>Taking History
Sheeeeit.
Anyway if your university is half decent there should be an appeals process. If you're not being a fuckwit liar then it should be pretty easy to prove you deserve more than 0 marks
>>
>>55242027
yeah what should matter is the result not the "effort" I trashed my grades in highschool because even though i did great on all my tests i refused to spend my time on useless homework and shit like writing journals about my day. Its not a fucking daycare its a place for learning, and you can blame niggers for lowering the bar for everyone and fucking over an entire generation. its the fucking communists social poisoning getting us from the grave, should have listened to hitler
>>
>>55242147
What are you talking about, there were plenty of niggers taken to the UK.

I have to drop this fucking class now cause the only way to get a passing grade is to get 100% on all remaining assignments.
>>
>>55242231
Hitler went looney though senpai
>>
>>55242271
he would have rekt the communists and stamped out all they stood for instead of allying with them, giving them half the planet and allowing them spread their destabilization agents around the world
>>
>>55242200
It's community college and at least one history course is mandatory to transfer to a state university.

I picked this one because all others were full, last time I take a class with a nigger professor. I tried /pol/ I really tried to give them the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>55242027
>I can do whatever the fuck I want with my time
The entitlement coming out of you is ridiculous. I bet you have that personality that everyone hates. I would fail you just to fuck with your entitlement issues. Also you're stupid for not playing the university's game of regurgitating everything the professors or textbooks say. Because you are an entitled whiny bitch and believe you can do whatever you want and because you're too stupid to play along with the obvious indoctrination of the universities you will either get a shit grade or fail the clas.
>>
>>55242251

Slavery was never legal in England.[40] The Cartwright decision of 1569 resolved that England was "too pure an air for a slave to breathe in". From the early 18th century,

like i said.......we didnt let them in we just peddled them elsewhere
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 125x125
Common Jew is a great example of nigs lowering the bar because liberal activist preached DASS RAYSISS DEY HAS BAD BAXCKROUNDS NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS. Literally common Jew is a program engineered to make white kids get the same results as nigs because common Jew confuses them
>>
>>55242027
Do you not realize that all 'higher education' does is further teach you how to listen, conform, and obey? You are acquiring ten of thousands of dollars of debt for a degree in what? Memorizing test answers and regurgitating what your lecturer, I mean, professor says, will not get you a good job. Social networking with the right people will get you a good job.

If you want to succeed in college don't just hide your power level, shut it off completely. Otherwise, get out in the real world and start doing some real work, there's plenty of it out there.
>>
Literally never had a black prof in college. This place is so fucking white
>>
>>55242351
Then you're fucked m8. Let this be a life lesson, you kowtow to the people who have the authority to make the decisions, no matter how retarded you think they are. No-one gets through life calling people in authority out on their bullshit. Lick some boot, don't rock the boat and actually get where you're trying to go instead of wasting time arguing with community college 'professors'
>>
>>55242027
>studying liberal arts in an university
>ever

They're hard subjects to teach properly, and most professors simply don't have the personality to approach all sides of a given subject. Just go for the fact-based shit like science or a vocational school
>>
Tbh i've taken 4 different courses at my 2 year college so far, and don't feel like i learned anything useful. Took my mandatory math course, archaeology, a computer basics course (i guess that should've been obvious), and chemistry. This shit is a fucking waste of time, i'd love to quit school altogether but most places wouldn't hire you because you don't have that useless fucking piece of paper that said you were a stupid asshole that wasted many years of your life sitting down and listening to some faggot preach shit you already knew.
>>
File a grade dispute after the semester

Talk to a counselor and go through the process

I believe you because I've been unbelievably fucked before but kept evidence. These "academics" are a blight on society.
>>
>>55242353
Nigger detected.

Also fuck you. I have not said a single fucking thing to this guy all semester. I just show up to class, sit in the back, and shitpost on here. I should be graded based on results, not failed because the professor on a power trip is throwing a fit for not getting attention.

This has nothing to do with entitlement. I haven't shared any opinions whatsoever. Go to fucking bed Jamal, don't you have someone to rob tomorrow.
>>
>>55242480
how about them book prices?
even rentals have scam level pricing
>implying you cover the entire book in a semester
>>
>>55242562
Well it cost me 40 bucks to rent my chemistry book for the semester. It cost me like 100 for the fucking code i needed to do my math work. It cost me nearly 300 fucking dollars for guess what? A bunch of fucking sand and crumbs and plastic tubes, it's called a "chemistry set." That was the biggest fuck you i ever had. My mother works at the college though, so tuition is free, i just have to buy the materials. Going to apply for financial aid next semester because i hate these fuckers and don't want to spend anymore money on this shit.
>>
>>55242251
>there were plenty of niggers taken to the UK.
nope. in 1950 they were probably less than 0.1% of the population

then the left decided that the guilt of our evil imperialism meant that we had to commit racial seppuku
>>
>>55242518
I'm a nigger? I'm not the one with entitlement attitude and the idea that i should be allowed to do whatever I want in class just because I'm paying money for it. You sit in the back and shit post on 4chan and go to community college yet I'm the nigger? You are obviously too stupid to play the indoctrination game. It's a class based on opinions and you should be graded on results? It's not a math class nigger it's a history class. You will be graded on if you express the same opinions the teacher or textbook share. So stop trying to be a special snowflake and play their little game you whiny entitled bitch.
>>
>>55242027
Noo no no OP we got enough kaffers here!!! Although our whole country is runned by kaffers I atleast don't have a kaffer for a prof.. good luck with that and Zuma fumbles as he clarifies ANC membership numbeā€¦: http://youtu.be/nqNa6992ih4
>>
>>55242515
Considering it. I don't know if it's worth the risk though, if I drop the class before next week I can still get it expunged from my record. If I stick around though I have to deal with the nigger and risk not getting anywhere with my dispute.

>>55242478
Like I said it's mandatory. I'm hoping to major in Computer Engineering not some dead end field.

>>55242395
Yeah I'm not going to be stupid and pretend like school doesn't matter, it does but I'm learning nothing at this level. I just have to wait to transfer and take courses related to my major, this general education shit is a waste of everyone's time.
>>
>>55242027
Two options, get him fired or swallow all that pride and start paying attention. It's that simple dum-dum.
>>
>>55242027
>My nigger history professor just gave me another D

I bet you liked it.
>>
>>55242027
what assignment was it and if it was a written assignment, let's read it first before we make any assumptions
>>
>>55242717
If you did want to try and file an academic dispute you'd really want to try and get a copy of your work if possible, dropping it would probably be safer.

And look up the teachers beforehand, also get online courses if your college allows it. I live in the glorious state of Nevada and 90% of my courses are online/hybrid without any downside.
>>
>>55242027
You sound like the kind of moron who ends up tailgating at Steelers games for the rest of your life. I bet you weigh 280 and drink Bud Ice, am I right?
>>
File a complaint, talk to your counselor. You are not required to sit through lectures anywhere. I wouldnt suggest confronting him but if you do get him to admit the grade was because you dont show up as that isnt supposed to have any bearing on your grade whatsoever.

>Go to classes faggot, its boring but you are paying good money to be there.
>>
>>55242717
>computer engineering
Speaking as a CE myself and current graduate level student for CE, you aren't going to make it. It's quite obvious from your posts that you think you're a hot shot know it all and considering you're a community college student you're beyond fucked. If you manage to get a degree in CE or EE from some shit no name state school you will most definitely end up in a dead end job working contract jobs with Indians,Chinese and Philippinos.
>>
>>55242696
you sound like a giant pussy. People like you who just spread their cheeks and accept bullshit with a smile are part of the problem. sure you avoided some kind of confrontation but they are only going to take more and more from you until you learn to fight, even if its a fight you will never win alone
>>
>>55242645
Forgot to mention

>get dropped from archaeology class for absences
>got sick and apparently teach never got my email
>fucking pneumonia
>try to get back into class solely because i have a job on campus and need a certain amount of credits into to be working
>ask as nicely as possible in my email to be let in
>teacher declines
>first fucking line in her reply was that i didnt refer to her as Dr.
>expected me to swallow my pride and correct my mistake
>just joined the open gym course to get my job back instead

Fuck these people. The only fucking thing you were teaching us for the month i was there were these fucking caveman tools. HURR SHARP POINTS. ALSO THE CAVEMEN LIVED HERE BTW. Doctor? Bullshit.
>>
File: 1437689380773.jpg (27 KB, 324x405) Image search: [Google]
1437689380773.jpg
27 KB, 324x405
>>55242027
serves you right goy for buying into debt for a title.. you are one sorry ass retard.
>>
>>55242696
Fuck off already Jamal. The last person who should be lecturing me on college is a fucking crew member at McDonalds.

>>55242698
Nah m8 they're you're problem, take em back. South African's are alright though, met a couple of em when I was traveling. You're funny fuckers I'll give you that.
>>
>>55242782
Damn! Someone else noticed.
>>
>>55242847
Really The community college professor is going to take more away from me? You sound like an angry little autists who doesn't fit into his community.
>>
>>55242027
>my ignorance is just as good as his expertise

Enjoy working for MacDizzles you entitled shitstain. You're the same breed of degenerate scum that those tumblr kids screaming about safe spaces are composed of.
>>
>>55242911
>goes to a community college because he's a nigger
>is getting credits for state school because he's a nigger
>doesn't even take any relevant course for computer engineering because his state school is worthless nigger tier with no standards
>sits in the back of the class like some hoodlum nigger
>has entitlement issues because he's a nigger
Only nigger here is you. And I'm happy the system is doing its job on keeping niggers like you down.
>>
Wow, this is the only time I've ever heard of a kid being so smart that he doesn't have to listen to the teacher. What a special and unique situation for you to recognize yourself in.

I am in awe of your brilliance and bravery.
>>
>>55242801
It was a series of questions on certain people and phrases related to the early American Republic. We had to write a paragraph on each, no way I am retyping it all.

>>55242805
That's the plan for next semester, have 3 courses 1 day a week each and 3 online courses.

>>55242816
170lb and I don't drink.

>>55242897
Did you read any of my posts? I show up everyday I just don't need to listen to the guy because he's regurgitating the same shit I've been learning for the first 12 years of my education.

>>55242841
Sure you are anon. My math is fine, and I've aced my programming courses. Haven't taken any Physics, Chem, or Engineering courses yet because I want save them for after I transfer to a college where I will learn something from professors who actually give a shit.
>>
>>55242968
you really think the system is going to get better if you just spread your cheeks and say thank you? You really think society is going to be a good place if you just let people pull this bullshit? your nothing but a coward, and not even a coward brave enough to admit it
>>
>>55243170
Really what math?
>my math is fine
Indicating you either passed with a B or a C
Considering you haven't even touched any science you are on the correct path for those contract jobs with all the h1-b Indians your heart desires.
>>
>>55243170
You sound full of yourself. Try to listen and understand different ideas and views. You're not a child who has to believe everything. You can listen to something you don't agree with. Also, listen to your teacher. It's not surprising you go to community college.
>>
>>55242027
Dear Fore Chann
I never thought it would happen to Me.
But however one day even I, even though I am a christian Goy, and thought it could never happen, witnessed anti-Semitism.
What a wake-Up call that was! What to do?
My Jewish friends, who by the way are handsome and cool and I don't think they are short, said Me to report it right away to the SPLC, which is pretty much a branch of the government abd is totally legitimate in all its doings and history.
I hope you will report anti-Semitism to the SPLC which by the way I am not affiliated with, did I mention I am not Jewish?
Think about it, won't you?
That's you, OP. That's exactly what you sound like. I hope your parents meet a vibrant and diverse welcome when visiting Chicago and then as happened two years ago the police refuse to believe them and refuse to count it in their stats. I hope your parents die at the hands of rioting rape monkeys because THAT'S WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO KIDS WHO TALK DURING CLASS.
>>
>>55243185
>the system needs to get better
>society isn't a good place
I think my assumptions about you being a hermit autists are correct. don't shoot up your community. You can still change your life around.
>>
>>55243185
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZo2hhvvlpw
>>
>>55243077
>implying I would waste my money on upper division courses at the community college level

You really are a stupid nigger aren't you.

>>55243145
I don't know how Canada works but in the states they teach us the same shit about history from K-12. It's not like I'm sitting in Calculus telling the teacher to fuck off with their useless lecture.

>>55243314
I placed into trig, I'll be taking it next semester. Literally not allowed to take the major Engineering or Physics courses as the prerequisite is Calculus I. I won't take them even after Calc. Only other science required is Chemistry and again, not gonna take my chances on a community college professor to teach something as intensive as Chemistry. I'm not allowed to take the retard versions of the course either, they won't transfer over.

>>55243334
HURR SOMEONE IS PROUD OF THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS THEY MUST BE FULL OF THEMSELVES
>>
>>55242462
Lose the battle, win the war.
Do what this guy says.
Also, paying attention in class isn't the worst fate. Quit being a pussy about it.
>>
>>55243482
yeah and were going to lose it all if we keep letting this bullshit happen. The generations that came before us fought for their rights and thats why we have them, this generation takes them for granted and thinks their social inheritance will come without working for it. You are a disgrace and a coward for thinking you can just lay back and enjoy the world your ancestors built without fighting to preserve it.

>>55243404
>hurr le autism
nice argument
>>
>>55243524
hahahahahahahahaha holy shit this is fucking gold.
>upper division courses in community college
>placed into trigonometry
>chemistry an intensive course
>attempting computer engineering
>isn't even taking physics and electrical engineering
>suprisingly isn't even required to take them to transfer or be accepted
>not even the engineering department requires them to transfer
>can't even take them until 3 semesters from now
Thanks for confirming your niggerdom. Have fun working contract jobs with Indians. May I ask what state you live in?
>>
>>55243524
What achievement? Getting BTFO by a teacher you didn't agree with. Go to sleep, Rodgers.
>>
>>55242480
Not every class is gonna be perfectly dovetail with the holes in your previous education. Or will apply to your future career. You millennial pussy.

The lesson you should be learning is that you're gonna meet a lot of idiots. How to deal with them will take you further than getting into a pissing match. They live to crush folks like you. You make yourself an easy target wearing your heart on your sleeve.
>>
>>55243524
Is calculus considered upper division for your or something? Also what shit school accepts students without all the physics (Newtonian through quantum), math (calculus, ODE, linear, discrete), engineering (electrical and cad design or any other course training you in software commonly used In the engineer industry), computer science (c++ all the way up to data structures and a course on assembly) as the bare minimum requirements? You do realize all these classes mentioned are lower division courses right?
>>
>>55243798
>a lot of idiots
public k-12 does that just fine you retard
lel
>>
>>55242847
>fight even though you won't win
>with a meaningless shit prof
>at a community college

That'll fix the world.
Good use of your time.

Community college serves two purposes. Save a few bucks on freshman classes. A background for an amusing tv show.
>>
>>55242353
This, desu
>>
>>55244037
not everything is about the individual, you always put up a fight even if you wont win or nobody else will either. This is how the west slips into decay and its pathetic.
>>
>>55243185
>the ultimate battle for right and wrong takes place in a community college liberal arts essay question grading scale.
>>
>>55244129
>any college is somehow excused from the ideological battleground
you watch too many movies, there is no epin superhero fight for americas soul, the battle is carried on by everyone everywhere, and you've been convinced not to fight
>>
>>55244129
I laughed way to hard at this post.
10/10. Very classic but perfectly executed.
>>
>>55242696

> saying "play the indoctrination game" as something normal

I wonder: what's the point of /pol/ claiming to be red pilled if you guys don't do anything with it?

It's like being on a train going to a broken bridge, but remaining on the seat because you cannot figure anything to save your skin.
>>
>>55243694
Jesus christ Jamal, give up already you dumb koon. You do realize that something like 60% of students fail Chem right? Why would I want to take that chance.

Now I know for sure you haven't gone to college. Certain (not all) but some upper division courses are offered at the community college level.

And you're right, they're not required to transfer, which is why I'm not taking them. Do you realize how hard they nerf'd the requirements for transferring from community to a university? Even dumb niggers like you have a chance now.

>>55243769
Is this Jamal with a proxy or another Dayqwan?

>>55243836
It's a community college dude, there are no requirements. Calculus is not upper division, I'm just going to be transferred to university by the time I can take it. Trig is really all you need to transfer, or you can take retard math if you're in a non STEM major. The only physics classes required are Electricity and Magnetism and Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, both require Calculus. I'm taking Data Structures next semester.
>>
File: akari breaking shit again.gif (481 KB, 256x190) Image search: [Google]
akari breaking shit again.gif
481 KB, 256x190
>>55242027
This thread is shit, no one cares, you faggot. It's like 5 in the god damn morning.

Can I get some (You)'s? I've been drinking and I'm feeling super lonely and kind of want to use my freedoms to splatter my brains all over my walls...
>>
>>55244279
>60% of college students fail chemistry
>I'm not taking it because I don't want to be a part of that 60%
>upper division courses in a community college
>no transfer requirements for CE
Confirmed for absolutely nigger.
60% of college students fail it because it's such a common class for all fags to take. Everyone from the fags studying psychology to the sluts getting a nursing or child development degree take chemistry. Anyone serious about CE wouldn't even be troubled by taking chemistry. Chemistry gets hard at the upper division level. And even then it's not as hard as CE. Honestly what shit tier school doesn't even have the requirements I mentioned? Do you realize how fucking jam packed with work CE/EE is compared to literally everything else. Those classes mentioned are the minimum requirements for lower division because once you get to upper division shit just gets way harder with more classes. Fuck you're a nigger. Just make the switch to something more forgiving like software or mechanical.
>>
>>55242395

Some schools have well designed extended/short response approaches to teaching Biomed classes that effectively assess your understanding of the concept rather than if you can remember what that one protein was called. You actually learn in places like those. At state colleges you jyst take hundreds of factoid based scantron tests.
>>
>>55244279
You're right. This guy sounds totally sane. He sounds like a true gentleman and a scholar, in fact.
>>
>>55244341
Hello. What have you been drinking? Are you a woman?
>>
Post your sa OP. Let us judge your work, otherwise nig professor is justified
>>
>>55242027

I got a 0 on my final in community college socio

>be me
>16
>2011
>get assigned 10 page research paper on "why white privilege is still a problem today, and how white people perpetuate the problem"
>not sure how to write a research paper that doesn't just vomit invisible backpacks article she assigned into word processor
>write an argument exploring "if" it's a problem, talk several points of view, touch on financial disparity, source everything well and genuinely spend a lot of effort on it
>she calls me a bigot, tells me I don't understand the idea of privilege, gives me a 0, offers to let me redo and average the two scores together
>her criteria for a 0 meant she felt my paper was genuinely unintelligible with no understanding of grammar, an inability to reference the topic and hundreds of misspelled words
>protest grade
>dept head isn't sociology
>"yeah sorry bro can't help you out"
>"why not?"
>"well my degree isn't in that im not qualified to make a judgment on that"
>go to bro tier associate provost
>she tells me that its unfair but basically explains that if department head won't do anything about it there is nothing to do
>she suggests rewriting the paper was a generous offer
>throw together a fluff piece on white oppression
>teo scores average to a 50%
>grade drops from 94 -> 71
>>
>>55244861
sickening
>>
>>55244915

She was extremely patronizing throughout the entire process and told me I was everything that was wrong about young people and the dual enrollment program, and that I wasn't emotionally ready for college.
>>
>>55244861
>>55244915
>>55244942

>2011
>talking about white privilege
Like this ever actually happened.
You remind me of those guys that pretend to be girls in video games fooling other guys just so they can fulfill their sick homosexual fantasies. Except now you're making shit up to trick autists on /pol/ so you can verify your beliefs that the world is after you because you're a white male and that's the sole reason why you're a weirdo loser.
>>
>>55244942
"College isn't about teaching you what to think" they said...
"It's about teaching you how to think" they said...
>>
>>55245075
If you accept everything you're told you are a retard.
>>
>>55244791
No I'm a man. Been drinking whiskey and diet coke.

Thanks for the (You). Here's one for (You).
>>
>>55245055

well Christ I didn't post the story for your specific approval, don't be such an aspie, the rhetoric wasn't created in 2014.
>>
>>55245150
Thanks. (You)
>>
File: 1434570644999.png (275 KB, 604x700) Image search: [Google]
1434570644999.png
275 KB, 604x700
>>55245224
Why are (You) still up at 5:20? I'm asking myself the same question...
>>
>>55245159
Why do you have to lie though.
>2011
>talking about white privilege
>be 16
It's so obvious you're just looking for attention and acceptance from like minded people with that post. You're age has literally nothing to do with the rest of the post you only mention it to build yourself up, and talking about white privilege in a school setting isn't even popular now contrary to what /pol/ might think and it certainly wasn't back in 2011 when the country was still revolving around obummers first term.
>>
>be me in school life
>grade 8?
>I have a black history teacher
>first teaches the book that he is required to by the state / district
>then he talks "real" to us
>bashes black peoples idea on racism
>saying if you're gonna say whites are racist ect... that you shouldnt act like a thug and "gangsta" and speak properly
>Martin Luther King would be disappointed in blacks now-a-days, especially when he was KILLED for his belief in the "better" black man. (better than thugs he means)
>Most down to earth teacher I've ever had
>Told us to flush when the turd hits the water to avoid being embarrassed when visiting other peoples places.
>told us "IF you do do drugs and hide it in your place, youre a moron. You should hide it in the middle of nowhere, like a burnt down house on some random road."
>says this due to idiots being caught in class with drugs.

Next black teacher

>Grade 9? 10?
>AGAIN, History teacher
>bunch of thugs and "gangstas" like always in class
>He belittles kids for being morons.
>brings them up on the stand to speak when they are acting idiotic.
>Thugs stutter and make fools of themselves
>whips kids into submission by doing this.

I've avoided black professors in college so far due to reviews on ratemyprofessor ALL telling of stories like yours.
>>
Should probably just shoot up the school desu senpai
>>
>>55245304

Nah man, the truth is if I didn't put the age or the year you still would have pitched a fit about it. Go get kidney stones, bro.
>>
>>55245390
If you didn't post both I would have been more inclined to believe it considering the current climate on the topic. but you said 2011 when this wasn't even a thing outside of tumblr and you posted your age like that's relevant at all. Why do you have to lie? I fucking hate liars as much as I hate people who litter, and I believe people who litter should be punished with the death sentence.
>>
>>55242717
>calls my field dead end
>getting D in intro course
>at community college of all things
toppest of keks mate.
>>
>>55245501

Yeah? What else do you believe?
>>
>>55244512
Jamal, you'd know this if you weren't a complete nigger. General Chemistry has a prerequisite of Basic Chemistry. At any rate 60% of students fail any given chemistry class. We have specific Chem classes for the nursing sluts too. Again you'd know this if you'd ever stepped foot on a college campus for any reason besides robbing someone or selling weed.

Chem is a 5 unit class. I'm already taking 20 this semester and 23 next and I have my 8 for summer already planned out. At that point I can transfer. I literally have no space for it. I don't even know why I'm bothering explaining this to a dumb nigger troll.

>>55244861
I know that feel bro. Sucks that basically all college students need to take the brainwashing Sociology course which just parrots liberal ideas. My final assignment was a paper on white privilege, I told the nigger teacher there were all kinds of privilege and the only thing holding niggers and minorities back is laziness. Ended up giving me enough points to drop from 93 to 89%.

>>55245326
Yeah I really gotta start using ratemyprofessor, I will do it when picking classes for spring next month. Problem is I tried to leave a review for my nigger sociology teacher, left like 3 different reviews and none ever showed up.
>>
>>55245757
>general chemistry
>60% fail
>I don't want to fail
>is in community college
>calls other people niggers
Literally nigger tbhfam
Literally. Chemistry is one of the easiest sciences you can pursue. It's literally biology tier. Intro chemistry is designed for niggers that went to a nigger inner city school so they never had the opportunity to take it in high school. So many people fail it because so many undetermined dumbasses have to take it. It's literally a general education class and you're scared about passing it? No wonder you're a nigger in community college. Remember this thread when you're working next to sandheep at you're 6 month contract job. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you. You're literally taking, nope forget that "signed up for" (trigonometry) a class that most CE students took in middle school and youre doing this in community college.
How pathetic.
>>
>>55245757
CompSci major here. 200 level gen chem is harrrrrrrrdddddddd. Fuck that noise, I'm back to Java and C++.
>>
>>55246209
Ayyyyyy play gaymez and blaze it feelme cuz.
>>
>>55242027
Is there no mechanism to get independently marked if you have a complaint?

My university has procedures in place for this and if the marks are drastically different it can cause all kinds of problems for the original marker including loss of position within the uni if explicit bias can be shown.

The idea is they mark off of pre-set criteria to the point where 5 different people can mark one essay and get within a few % of each other.
>>
>>55242518
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>55244129
>he thinks there is an ultimate battle

This and every other bit of leftist/marxist bullshit people let slide to avoid causing trouble is another little bit of the battle lost.
>>
>>55246275
Ehhhhh games are for neets. Don't have the patience for them anymore. Programming is more fun and challenging to me these days.
>>
>>55242027
You have an opportunity to listen that cost someone money.
Ask him for a qualitative evaluation of the written portion, on how it could be better improved.

don't just bitch, solve.
>>
>>55242027

Have you thought that maybe, you're wrong, and you're injecting too much of your opinion into your work than properly following fact?

OP you just sound like an overentitled faggot
>>
File: 1434031759952.jpg (22 KB, 604x440) Image search: [Google]
1434031759952.jpg
22 KB, 604x440
>All of these limp-wristed, hipster, non-STEM students in my /pol/

What the hell happened to this place?
>>
>>55246317
Hey look everyone, it's Jamal's distant british cousin

So are your teeth fucked up like britbongs or unreasonably straight and white like primal african nigs?
>>
>>55242434
Me either. Had an Asian prof (Korean) and one from Bangladesh but never a black prof
>>
>>55242027
>He's literally just mad cause I don't pay attention to his stupid fucking lectures.

Why are you in college, OP?
>>
>>55242027

Make a complaint that you are being treated unfairly and that you obviously know your history, and hes punishing you for being smarter than everyone else. Take it to the school board if your administration stands behind him blindly.
>>
>>55242027
>I'm paying for this fucking seat in class I can do whatever the fuck I want with the time.

Actually, no, this is incorrect.

The other students are also paying to be there. If you are just dicking off, you need to be removed because you are ruining the product the other students are there to get.

You should just drop out and go mop floors or something OP.
>>
>>55246418
How fucking stupid are you britbongs? Have you literally been keked into retardation?

It's a history class. My opinion is neither asked for nor required. My answers were not sufficient enough to his liking and he deemed that enough to get 0 points on the whole section.

Apparently every Jamal in class gave sufficient answers since most of them got C's despite completely fucking up the multiple choice.
>>
>>55246398

>You have an opportunity to listen that cost someone money.

Teachers are all spouting marxist bullshit these days, he probably wanted an essay on muh racism or some horseshit.

He 100%'d the multiple choice, he obviously knows his shit (probably better than the teacher at that)
>>
>>55243524

wtf are you on about. Chemistry is fucking easy, memorize some formulas and don't be a little bitch. Calculus is dull as all fuck but just get it done and don't overload yourself. Sounds like you're barely out of hs if at all so why dont you just shut the fuck up and help your god damn parents when you get home from school. They made your ungrateful little ass and now they are whispering in their room "that little faggot is stressing out maybe we should have aborted him after all. We made a big mistake didn't we. He wont even do the dishes, we should move to panama without the kids right now. No YOU shut up woman I didn't even want a fuckin kid but i wanted sex. Oh yeah? I'd fuck your sister in a heartbeat at least she'd give me a blowjob once in a while. Yeah your mom is a stupid cunt anyway go fuck yourself i want a divorce. You can keep the whiny faggot child. I'll take the other one at least you can't influence it. FUCK YOU NO FUCK YOU.
>>
>>55246575

Shut the fuck up you little autist, whitey can't handle being wrong or having a black guy in charge.

/pol/ is not a history book, you're shit at your work and you fucking know it, suck it up autismo.
>>
>>55244279
>It's a community college dude, there are no requirements.

What state do you live in? It would be a requirement here in California if you were transferring to a public Uni, UC or CSU, especially the latter as almost everything is undoubtedly impacted. Only schools that would be more lenient are private institutions.
>>
>>55246763
Hahaaahahaa you're actually a nigger. Why are you even on this board.

>tfw not even white

Does is surprise you that white people aren't the only one's that hate niggers?
>>
>>55246862

>all these edges

literally being an edgelord, dude.

Also you need to make a choice between college and /pol/, or at least learn how to hide your power level.

I mean, jesus, you should be able to get straight As.
>>
>>55246862

Because the shit you guys come out with is hilarious, its sort of the same reason why people watch cringe videos, to see overexcited autists like you have an 'episode' because reality isn't going.their way.
>>
>>55246493
>All of these shitposting, emufucking, non-MEME strayans in my /pol/
What the hell happened to this place?
Hint: It's 4chan.
>>
>>55246925
There's a reason why he's in community college taking middle school level Math classes and it's not because he's smart.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.