[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fully a agree with this guy. How are disabled people not a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 800x800
I fully a agree with this guy. How are disabled people not a burdon on society?

They take up disability payments because they can't work..

Not only that but they have to pay people to look after the disabled people as carers and such...

So a disabled person who needs care not only is useless to society himself but makes another person useless as they are caring for them all day instead of being productive.

Why are people so offended by the truth?
>>
I'm pretty sure that "quote" is completely made up.
>>
>>55241680
I'm sure he didn't mean "gas the disabled, ableist wars now", but just meant that the disabled are a burden on society, which is true in a social and economic standpoint. Doesn't mean he, or anyone else, wants to get rid of the disabled.
>>
>>55241680
I'd bet he swallows on the first date.
>>
>>55241732
Whys that?
>>
>>55241680
Insofar as you see modern society as being successful or unsuccessful according to the mobilization of capital (particularly human capital), he is absolutely correct.

On the other hand, disability allows for another highly diverse sector of the economy that employs many people and provides a market for many technologies. If disability were solved in a eugenic sense, it would most certainly hurt society. A lot of professional, good paying jobs would be lost.

It's almost like saying sickness in general is a burden on society. It certainly is, but very few doctors or economists would advocate flipping a switch to cure all illness were one to exist.
>>
Yes beacause being an Australian shitposter on 4chan is totally contributing to society
>>
>>55241680
If they weren't a burden than they wouldn't need others to spend hours a day in order for them to function.

Its like people think that harsh truth shouldn't be spoken. Time and place is paramount but everyone knows it.
>>
>>55244275
>On the other hand, disability allows for another highly diverse sector of the economy that employs many people and provides a market for many technologies. If disability were solved in a eugenic sense, it would most certainly hurt society. A lot of professional, good paying jobs would be lost.

holy shit faggot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_broken_window
>>
>>55241680
They may be a burden, but it's not their fault. They are so spaced that they can't do anything.

It's not like they are niggers.
>>
>>55244275
>look at all these people in jobs that wouldn't need to exist if a need also didn't exist. Good thing we have all these useless jobs!
>>
for each retard, you need at least 10 people
these 10 people produce nothing of value
of course its a waste.
>>
>>55241680

You are about 20 years early until what is left of non-shitskin society realizes that giving the lesser races a leg up to maybe get a couple dozen successes is not worth it.
>>
>>55245877

>10 people getting paid by the government/government funded hospitals
>putting that money back into the economy
>???????????
>>
>>55241976
Underrated post. Kek'd
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.