[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck taxi drivers is anyone else happy these cunts are getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
fuck taxi drivers is anyone else happy these cunts are getting pushed out by uber. I fucking love technology.
>>
>>55240824
Uber is illegal in Europe.
>>
>>55240874
RARE no its not. I use uber all the time.
>>
>>55240874
>your job existing because government is protecting you
>not killing yourself
pick one
>>
Haha, fuck the taxi unions
>>
>>55240824
>I fucking love technology and free markets.
ftfy
>>
It's alright but it's still pretty expensive and unless your destination is no where near public transport there's better alternatives.
>>
Free market itself, heil uber.
>>
>Sandniggers on welfare become uber drivers
>live off my tax money, while not paying taxes off their new income

If you support these you literally deserve to die. I dont care how cheap it is, get a real fucking job or buy a bike if money is your problem.
>>
Inevitable technological progression.

Fighting against and banning uber is like fighting against and banning cars. It's going to happen whether the incumbent business and the government protecting them want it to or not.

Even if Uber is banned across the first world, it's going to thrive everywhere else, and that's just going to make those economies an infinitesimal amount more efficient than the west.

Death by papercuts if we continue to allow our corporations to create their own little satrapies and monopolies. Stagnation does not make us competitive, it does the exact opposite. You see this same luddite bullshit behaviour when it comes to automation, but at least the corporations are largely in favor of that because it saves them some dollars on the short-term bottom line, even though they don't understand that it's going to effectively kill them if they don't work to change how the economy fundamentally functions.

To be honest. I'm perfectly fine with these morons blundering head long into that economic shitshow. Couldn't happen to better businesses. Just a shame that it's going to be a lot of collateral damage along the way.
>>
>>55240824
I paid £60 for a £25 fare the other day.
Driver wouldnt drop me at the top of my road unless I paid an extra fiver
told him to fuck off, got out and keyed the taxi.

Had to pay £200 fine.

Yes I love uber, taxi drivers are scum.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.