[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California Spoopy Lights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: ayy.jpg (825 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
825 KB, 3264x2448
Can we just have one thread for this?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/11/07/residents-report-seeing-strange-light-over-california-sky/

So is it a missile or not? I've seen conflicting reports on this.
>>
File: dude its just a comet lmao.webm (744 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
dude its just a comet lmao.webm
744 KB, 720x1280
>>
>>55239981
It's a missile, nothing to see here, move along people.
>>
>>55239981
no, >>>/x/ has like 8 threads on it.

They're experts. Go there.
>>
>>55239981
We'll first off, dipshit, >>>/x/ is thataway.

Second, this past couple of days is meteor shower season. I saw one last night.

Third, it might have been an ETV but you niggers will act like that's a big deal or some ignorant shit.
>>
Never seen an actual missile that looked like that.
>>
>>55239981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7FMnpWMhY
>>
This is a missile without a doubt. The only question is why was it fired, and what happened to it.

It may have entered into a third stage, but I'm guessing that stage failed? I don't know why it would waste so much of it's energy creating a giant halo/trail.

As for why it was fired. 99% likely it was a test fire. Though it was seen in California, Arizona, and Nevada, so this thing must have been high up. I can't figure out how something so high could have made such a visibly large plume in such a short amount of time.

Does anyone here know how this could have been visible from such distances?
>>
>>55239981
Wait a minute. didn't this also happen in miami?
Same deal here. It's an orb that emits a wide wake as it travels.

Can't find the video, but some Russian guy was filming it in his car.
>>
>>55240096
This shit is more important then niggers right now .
>>
The ayy lmaos are here
>>
>>55240231
>I can't figure out how something so high could have made such a visibly large plume in such a short amount of time.

The sun lights up the plume/vapor trail of the rocket.
>>
File: Consider_the_following.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Consider_the_following.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>55239981
How is this spoopy? It was literally the government. They admitted it and they hate admitting stuff.
>>
>>55240366
yeah you're right.
it's a high tech weather balloon they're testing out
>>
>>55240366
They always "admit" it was them running a test or testing new stuff. Of course they're gonna say that. First rule of secrets: cover your own ass.
>>
I saw this in Monrovia, CA while I was on a walk with my daughter. The explosion was huge, giant expanding white light with a bright center that persisted for 30 seconds or so. I think I'm being irradiated right now.
>>
>>55240231
I saw it from the ground in CA; it was initially red and there was kind of an explosion and a red flare thing broke away, then it turned white and flashed and had a huge white light expansion.
>>
Did you guys notice the blue contrail that stayed for an hour after?
>>
>>55239981
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-navy-test-fire-20151107-story.html

You people are morons
>>
File: Screenshot_30.png (453 KB, 762x456) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_30.png
453 KB, 762x456
hehe good goyim
it's just a military test or err a comet, nothing to see here. (hehe stupid goyim)
>>
File: ayyy.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
https://twitter.com/angelsuxx/status/663202170502680577

when the orb changes into the blue lights, there is a loud "ohmmmmm" noise

literally like from war of the worlds.

the girls even comment on it "did you hear the noise????"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu7mNmqJJ10
>>
I didn't see it but I saw three military planes flying in a triangle

I--is it happening?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.