[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, these migrants in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 1444793929525.gif (921 KB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
1444793929525.gif
921 KB, 464x261
Is it going to be like how it is in lots of the US, the minorities will concentrate in the cities, leaving the rural towns towns pretty much mostly alone?

I know that lots of Migrants were housed in small towns in the middle of the countryside and stuff, but they are complaining about how "boring" it is, they will be moving to the cities as soon as they can I bet.

So is that it for Euro cities then? Are ghettos in the cities actually preferable to having them all spread about? You could leave the city if you don't like it (Not that you should like it). And I'm not saying Muslims or Arabs or whatever are inherently bad, but I'm just predicting that some Euro cities will be Detroit.
>>
File: 1446689781852.jpg (52 KB, 540x581) Image search: [Google]
1446689781852.jpg
52 KB, 540x581
I mean, I guess. And yes, many cities are quickly becoming Detroit thanks to immigration. Stockholm, Paris, and Essen, for example. Complete and utter shitholes.
>>
Also, at this rate it'd probably be best to just leave Europe and start invading the middle east under the guise of being poor, helpless refugees, when in reality you just posted a video to Instagram of you burning the Turkish flag and shouting "HEIL HITLER!".

Because that is literally what they are doing.
>>
File: Mikasa.jpg (104 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
Mikasa.jpg
104 KB, 1440x810
Is this where we post SnK stuff?
>>
>>55242021
No, that would be here. >>133286173

Now, if you want to discuss how doomed Europe is unless they stop being a bunch of pussies, you're in the right place.
>>
>>55242063
Whoops, that didn't work. >>>/a/133286173
>>
>>55241895
Ah man. What if they start identifying with 'urban' "culture" and start rapping and wearing sagging trousers?
>>
Its pretty clear that SnK is a metaphor of the future western world. The last survivors are obviously Germans, sitting behind walls. The titans are Muslims who keep trying to invade. SlamDunkMonkeyTrouble looks like a Muslim as well, at least in his titan form.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-02-10-18.jpg (985 KB, 1440x2298) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-02-10-18.jpg
985 KB, 1440x2298
>>55239787

>the minorities will concentrate in the cities, leaving the rural towns towns pretty much mostly alone?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55243643
Uhm yes - the gov. is trying to divide the mass equally to every town. But do you think that they will stay there?
There are hundreds of reports of those disappointed tourists telling the media that they are "bored". There are also a equal amount of reports of those tourists gone missing - probably going to larger cities where they hope to find better job opportunities.
Probably not long until the first sharia law diacritics emerge in larger cities.
>>
you think they will ever find jobs in the rural areas? Of course they will move into the cities, if not to work then to sell drugs.
>>
>>55243584
>The last survivors are obviously Germans, sitting behind walls.
Really? Seems like the Germans would invite the Titans in and waggle their finger harshly when they ate people because gosh darn it they just don't know any better and it would be racist to punish them
>>
>>55239787
yes

the only thing is that if its small country with hardly any big cities then you get to forced to live with the muslim faggots or you move to countryside

if you manage somehow to build new city, then they just move there and everything repeats with addition they breed like rabbits
>>
>>55243414
they already have, in sweden at least i think
>>
>>55239787

They're not leaving rural towns alone in America.

Here in Texas Obama's pumping them into the towns as well as the cities. And across the southern half the majority of towns are completely taken over by illegals and their anchor babies where they then vote solely on race and politically take over all those towns.

And all the Africans and Muslims Obama's been pumping in are being shipped to the small towns in Texas too.

Where the fuck were you when it was announced Obama put together a database to determine where in America was "too white" so he declared that he would use HUD as a race weapon to de-whiten them under the excuse that whites are inherently racist and economically discriminatory?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/11/obama-moving-to-force-diversity-on-rich-neighborhoods-with-increased-affordable-housing-plan/

http://news.investors.com/070815-760844-obama-hud-fair-housing-rules-mandates-neighborhood-diversity.htm

Now Texas has wild Africans and Muslims in small rural places where you'd never expect to see them.
>>
>>55243643
>from Africa and the Middle East

"Syrian refugees"
>>
File: 1421713701219.jpg (56 KB, 619x298) Image search: [Google]
1421713701219.jpg
56 KB, 619x298
We got people who refuse to get off the bus, and want to go to Malmö. Honestly, just let them all move there, then we can just build a wall around it and poison the water or something.

Instead we've got them by the hundreds in tents around the countryside. It'll be like fucking bandit raids when the cold sets in.
>>
>>55239787
>Is it going to be like how it is in lots of the US, the minorities will concentrate in the cities, leaving the rural towns towns pretty much mostly alone?

No, Europe is too small and countries like the Netherlands and Germany are already overpopulated as fuck. There is basically no free land available anymore.

And living in small towns may sound like a reasonable option, housing is cheaper on average, yes. But in order to live in a rural town, you have to own a car, driving long distances to your workplace, and gas is expensive over here. In rural towns, there are also no schools or doctors in most cases, that's why young people with children think twice before moving there. In the end, itt's not cheap at all, if you think about it. And most younger people don't earn that much money to afford all the extra costs. Renting an expensive flat in a bigger city turns out cheaper in the end. So basically, everyone will continue flock to the cities until the infrastucture collapses, only well off people can have an independent living in rural areas.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.