[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So From what I am reading on /pol/ about blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: randompicifoundonline.png (146 KB, 205x448) Image search: [Google]
randompicifoundonline.png
146 KB, 205x448
All black people are instantly criminals and sooner or later going to break the law. Black people aren't human. Breeding with black people will someone destroy the white race even though they are about 13 percent of the american population.
>>
File: 1444889111596.gif (2 MB, 170x127) Image search: [Google]
1444889111596.gif
2 MB, 170x127
Yes...?
Your point?
>>
I like to watch Roots backward so it has a happy ending.
>>
>>55239604
Ohh... I saw this just a few minutes back. The guy was a park ranger trying to coax the leopard to leave the cage. Poor guy rolled the window down in his fear and it got in
>>
>>55239547
>From what I am reading on /pol/ about blacks
You need to lurk more, newfags.

You are describing Niggers, not black people.
>>
File: 1446281830181.webm (3 MB, 1200x500) Image search: [Google]
1446281830181.webm
3 MB, 1200x500
>>55239547
Black women > white women
>>
>>55239887
>You are describing Niggers, not black people.

The only difference between niggers and 'black people' is whether or not they're chimping out at that particular moment.
>>
>>55239909
They are fugly.
>>
>>55239547
This is the average, yes. This does not mean I won't evaluate individuals. I will, regardless of race.

But if I'm at an amusement park and the population suddenly swells with black people, I will leave, because there are far too many to judge individually.
>>
Niggers, not blacks.
>>
>tfw you know a girl burning coal
How long until she comes crying with a black eye?
>>
File: 1445952019078.jpg (75 KB, 800x390) Image search: [Google]
1445952019078.jpg
75 KB, 800x390
>>55240200
I have this girl on snapchat that burnt coal, and I didn't know at the time. She used to update her story with her boyfriend every day for like 4 months.

So one day, I sent her the "race mixing is like flushing your heritage down the toilet" picture, I didn't expect it to work, I thought she would've blocked me. About week later, all of her stories started having white people in them, and now she has a white boyfriend.

>mfw it worked.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.