[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if hitler was born more recently , same guy from history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hitler_painting_96dpi.jpg (108 KB, 1087x1442) Image search: [Google]
hitler_painting_96dpi.jpg
108 KB, 1087x1442
What if hitler was born more recently , same guy from history , but is in the modern day and he was still a politician?
What would his policies be? What stances would he take? How would the media view him vs the public veiw? (Yes I mean In German politics)

Now what of he was running in the American 2016 election? How would that go?
>>
>>55239168
He probably wouldnt be able to get into politics now because he is too far from the mainstream.

It's much easier to get into an arts program at some university now, so he would have just got an arts degree
>>
>>55239168
He wouldn't be anywhere near where he would of been at the time, he would of done some activities deemed to be domestic terrorism and would of been dead or life in jail, imagine what would of happened if the beer hall putsch was in America
>>
>>55239168

His politic's wouldn't have changed much at all.

He would just add in his speeches that the jew in his thirst for power created ISIS and that the "refugee crisis" is just a plot to aid white extinction.

>>55239253

also this.
>>
File: 1443934992948.jpg (63 KB, 960x730) Image search: [Google]
1443934992948.jpg
63 KB, 960x730
>>55239366

Nah, your countryman was a far savvier politician than that. In today's jew-dominated society, Hitler would have been much more subtle in his rhetoric, probably attributing our problems to liberal marxists and international bankers, and slowly slip people the redpill as he gained a following.
>>
>>55239565

In Europe it's dangerous to oppose the government.

I assume that if pegida can be subdued (which is currently at a 50/50 chance, they're probably working on a scandal to get the top officials in prison in the jewish courts), the jew has become powerful enough to erase any niche movement that gains a semi-mainstream following.

I can feel the air around the pegida people getting thinner, soon there will be a "scandal" and even if they are just stuck for 2 months inside court proceedings it's enough time for them to loose their grip because movements like those require full commitment from their organizers.
>>
>>55239168

So basically, Trump.
>>
The thing is WWII advanced technology so far I doubt we would have the capacity to chat to each other over the internet if it wasn't for the necessity of technological advancement. If Hitler was born 30 odd years ago our world would be very very
different.
>>
>>55239740

I assume we would be in more of a 1950s-1960s technological state than the current one. Progress wouldn't have stagnated or even slowed down, but it definitively wouldn't have seen the massive 10-15 year jump that it did.

We would be in the middle of the atomic age, with the magazines buzzing about the new silicon-lithography that was invented for producing microchips and we would probably still have seen the personal computer, albeit by the time it's 2035-2045 in this new timeframe.

I assume we would be dead before we would hold an iPhone which probably would score 2075 or later on the calendar.
>>
>>55239168
he probably would have the reich rise

because he wouldnt have existed in the past, he would be way more able to do it now
>>
>>55239168
Hitler was only relevant, because of he was basically at the right time and the right place in history.

It is impossible to know what his policies would be. He was a nationalist, because Germany had been pushing nationalism for more than a hundred years(since the days of Prussia getting curbstomped by Napoleon), and were desperate to challenge British hegemony.

Based on what happened in his life, Hitler would likely have remained somewhat leftist, but still traditionalist(he loved his mother, was born in a small town in Austria, and ended up homeless in Vienna).

Had he been born in America instead, who fucking knows? And if his policies were as they were in post-WWI Germany, but he was in America, he would have no chance in hell of holding political office.

The only reason he came to power, was because the economic situation in Germany was so terrible, and the communist threat was looming on the horizon, and so the corporations/capitalists supported him as preferable to the communists.

Your savior isn't coming.
>>
>>55239168
he would have moved to russia, drank vodka and cried untill he dies
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.