[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all liberals like this /pol/? They tell you their opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: blocked.png (70 KB, 662x596) Image search: [Google]
blocked.png
70 KB, 662x596
Are all liberals like this /pol/? They tell you their opinions then block you because they don't want to hear yours because they don't like it?

Why are liberals so dumb ? Can't have have a serious discussion? Seriously, i need to know.

>pic always related
After this, she blocked me.
>>
File: 1.png (70 KB, 664x595) Image search: [Google]
1.png
70 KB, 664x595
>>
Arguing with a Liberal is like arguing with a woman. It's not worth the effort.
>>
File: 2.png (54 KB, 625x512) Image search: [Google]
2.png
54 KB, 625x512
>>
>>55238890
In my experience yes. FB is different, I have zero fucks on there so I post some red pill shit (I am a moderate so I can really get away with most of it) and I don't get blocked or deleted that often at all.
>>
>>55238890
Yes. They all do that. I mean literally almost all of them. It's very odd. I knew some people who were fine and could handle disagreements, but they slowly turned into leftists and then all blocked/removed me. It's like a mental disease.
>>
File: 139674897233.png (77 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
139674897233.png
77 KB, 192x154
>>55238999
>2015
>having facebook
>posting le red pill in facebook
>>
>>55238968
all illegals are criminals russia them entering the country/over staying their visa is a crime.
>>
>>55238890
>That conversation
>Why did it even happen
>Why do you care what others think
>Why do you try to be right on the internet
>Nobody cares about your opinion, even if they agree
>Autism x A billion
>>
File: Chabelo.jpg (10 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
Chabelo.jpg
10 KB, 180x180
>>55239086
>Current year
>Be Argentinian
>think I am white
>>
File: 3.png (51 KB, 672x443) Image search: [Google]
3.png
51 KB, 672x443
She blocked me so i can't post the rest. But she goes on say that i'm saying that only illegals commit crime and if a white person commits a crime, they are the victim. I correct her.
>>
>>55239160
whiter than u Pedro, or Jamal, or Abdul, or something else, so much diversity in usa
>>
Fucking Libtards
>>
File: 4.png (91 KB, 686x589) Image search: [Google]
4.png
91 KB, 686x589
>>55238965
She's a women and liberal. I didn't know what i was expecting.

>>55239150
>Why did it even happen?
I was looing at twitter after Trump's SNL performance and found some tweets i disagreed with.
>Why do you care what others think?
I just want to make the world a better place anon
>Why do you have to be right on the internet?
Because, being wrong is bad. If i don't correct her, she's going to influence some else into think trump is a racist.
>>
Feel free to post more examples of liberals being liberals
>>
>>55239197
what a dumb bitch

should have told her to illegally enter any non-white non first world country

I wonder if she would be baffled when they shot or imprisoned her
>>
>>55238890
Read Rules for Radicals.

You'll hate the read, but you'll understand absolutely everyone on the left, whether they are the puppets or the puppet masters.
>>
File: TRANSVESTITEn (1).jpg (30 KB, 720x390) Image search: [Google]
TRANSVESTITEn (1).jpg
30 KB, 720x390
>>55239492
>>
>>55239648
Looks interesting, i'll read it. Thanks.
>>
File: 1446917139187.jpg (67 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1446917139187.jpg
67 KB, 540x405
I can't even count how many times i've been blocked by "spacekatgal"
>>
>>55239993
what kind of beverage do you think is in that cup
>>
>>55240258
coke
>>
liberal tolerance,they are the jehovahs wittnesses of politics,,leftism is their religion,the state must grow to sustain them,or they die (= lose power & office) on the vine,their core beliefs are antidemocratic...derived by feelings,out of consideration of results,state workers are more valued then the people who pay them,,state workers enforce laws based on feelings,,not laws
>>
rational liberal here (inb4 "rational and liberal?? kek")

gettin real tired of the shit sjws but the right is 10x more fucked so here i am
>>
>>55239346
GLORIOUS
L
O
R
I
O
U
S
>>
>>55238890
i had an argument with an alt right girl over something really retarded on twitter.
she ended up calling my alt right account a ''liberal shill undercover acc'' and blocked me
>>
>>55238890
Liberals are retarded. There really just losers with nothing to feel better about so they try to get a hard working person fired. Though it is good in the end. Less cops in the inner city = more inner city deaths.
>>
>>55238890
It's weird.
I've seen it happen in both sides, but overwhelmingly from the Left.

E.g. I was just on omegle, and was shooting the shit about some historical topics with this guy. We started to get I to politics- I asked him
>"So where do you align politically"?
Left, perhaps center left.
>"Ah that's cool. Libertarian Right here, but feel myself slowly shifting toward the Authoritarian Right lol.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

I know this is anecdotal, but I see it all the time, with friends, family, at work, in school, and online. Even the most dogmatically religious conservative likes to take the debate to the fullest extent in an attempt to convert me( even though it's mostly failed apologetics).

That people who think God himself- a suppsed creator and ruler of the universe and savior of all- says I am a wicked hellbound agent of Satan- believe I'm worth engaging with, that says a lot about the modern Left.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.