[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HILLARY VOTERS SUPPORT SHARIA LAW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: Burgerpants4.gif (93 KB, 212x192) Image search: [Google]
Burgerpants4.gif
93 KB, 212x192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE

/pol/, is it time to construct an electrified fence around California to protect other states' sovereignty?
>>
>>55238516
'eh they'll agree with anything under Hillary's name.
>>
File: rage.png (229 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
229 KB, 512x384
i swear to god her voters are like the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet
>>
God.... They're just so fucking stupid, these are the same people that believe anything the media tells them

They're sheep, just mindless little bots spready multiculturalism and diversity because thats what they were programmed to do
>>
>background @ 3:00
this fucking generation
>>
Commifornian here, just nuke us please. Being one decent nigger isn't enough to save this degenerate carnival.
>>
>>55238516
>This people is allowed to vote
>>
>>55240689
I keep seeing this wherever I go, what in the hell are those things?
>>
KNOW WHAT?? i THINK,,THE WHOLE OF THE LEFT,ABSOLUTELY KNOW THEY ARE TURNING OUT DINGBATS BRAIN FLATLINERS,GIVING THEM USELESS DEGREES INTENTIONALLY,LET THEM & THE 94,000,000 UNEMPLOYED WHITE WORKERS USE LEGAL DOPE TO KEEP THEM HIGH & DUMB,OUT OF WORK & MONEY BUT HAPPY
>>
>>55241198
I've seen a few of those at my uni, they're like segways without the handle
I don't know who sells them or what they're called, all I do know is they're expensive and worthless
>>
>>55241969
They're called Gliderzz.
>>
>>55238516
Cali should be slip into two states like how it was going to be prier to pearl harbor.
The Right north.
And degenerate south.
besides, dosent cali have something crazy like 55 vote points?
>>
>>55238516
proof women shouldent be allowed
>>
>>55238516
They don't even know what Sharia Law is. They are retards. This guy wanted to see if they even knew what it was.
>>
>>55242215
to vote
>>
Alhamdulillah.
I'll be the Emir of San Fransico!
After cleaning the faggots of the land, of course.
>>
>>55238516
I am absolutely living in the Twilight Zone at this point.
>>
File: jinro1.gif (32 KB, 512x356) Image search: [Google]
jinro1.gif
32 KB, 512x356
First the muslims, the blacks, and the women came for the white man.

I tried to stop them. I knew what it meant. But I am just a half-breed. Mexicans already hate me, and many of them simply would not see. Soon they'll come for the bean man. I tried, white man. But soon my time will come too. They've already done it before. I tried. But they wouldn't listen.
>>
You think there is nothing wrong with democracy where oligarchs can own the politicians and run the media that makes people dumb as these sheep and therefore enforce any stupid law and shit they want as long a baby brain doesnt feel mad?
>>
>>55238516

>Nightmaregoggles.jpg
>>
>>55238516
Just nuke commiefornia, one on LA, one on San Fran. You will have New Japan in 20-40 years.
>>
>implying they actually know what Shariah Law is

this is like when Rick Mercer asked Americans if Bush should deploy troops in Saskatchewan
>>
>>55238516
We'd gladly break away and laugh as all you leaching southern states break out into welfare wars.
>>
>>55238516

doesnt surprise me. they want equality for all religions, except christianity.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-city-of-toronto-threatened-with-lawsuit-after-banning-christian-mu
>>
>>55238516
>people unironically support democracy
>>
>>55241969
I heard they were called "Swegways". At least over here.
>>
So where are the shillery threads? Is it being shadow banned right now? Has the sliding been too much?
>>
File: 1442877482839.gif (939 KB, 180x155) Image search: [Google]
1442877482839.gif
939 KB, 180x155
>>55238516
Doesn't California have the most electoral votes of any state, too?
>>
>>55238516
Jesus. fucking. Christ.

How can so many Americans be this stupid
>>
File: 1414752752976.gif (925 KB, 370x208) Image search: [Google]
1414752752976.gif
925 KB, 370x208
I'm a faggot who doesn't keep up with muslim shit, what's sharia law?
>>
>>55246578
It's everything that freedom isn't.
>>
>>55246647
I like freedom, but what is it actually? I want to know how hard to hate it.
>>
>>55246578
sharia law is when you have muslims patrolling your hood, demanding that women wear burka, no alcohol, no cigarettes, halal meat etc..
its literally the shitskin gestapo.
>>
File: 1416939471396.jpg (136 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1416939471396.jpg
136 KB, 640x480
>>55247025
>No halal meat

Over my dead fucking body.
>>
>>55246743

Honestly, you should not try to hate something because you feel "expected to" - you won't help yourself or others if you choose this route. Sharia law is basically the law of Islam, or, what every Muslim must follow and what every non-Muslim must also follow, otherwise punishment depending on the "crime". Wikipedia does an OK summary:

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_law

and goes into more detail here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

However, to get a full perspective of what it really entails, I would suggest a step further; and that is to actually read the Koran, on your own, from back to back. I feel that only by understanding one of the absolute fundamentals of Islam can you truly understand what it, as a religion, political movement or ideology, it truly represents; and this will shed light further on Sharia Law and just why it is so backwards, especially in a modern society such as ours and offer insight into how indoctrinated (and dangerous) a person can be if they wish this onto our society.

If you wish to do so, I would advise the version of the Koran by Ali Yusuf Abdullah, which iirc is as close to the Arabic text as can be translated and as such similar to what a person from the ME might have read, and not the BS happy-go-lucky version your friendly neighborhood Muslim wants you to read.

Sorry for the long text, and if you just wanted a sentence to summarize for you but, it's more complex than that.
>>55247025
but basically this.
>>
>>55247025
>literally the shitskin gestapo.
My fucking sides
>>
>>55238516
It's sad that the most intelligent girl sounds as if she was the dumbest. (The one who said "I don't know what sharia law is so I can't comment")
>>
>>55238516
Am I the only one who gets annoyed more at people who agree with me for the wrong reasons?

I personally support allowing Muslims to engage their right to non government arbitration for conflict resolution. We dont need people calling the cops for every little personal issue.

But these people support it just because hillary's name is attached to it.
>>
File: Can he be stopped.png (932 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Can he be stopped.png
932 KB, 1000x2000
>>55238516
>>
>>55238516
> Implying that they will actually vote

Hilary may be popular, but she isn't a "rockstar" like Obongo.
>>
>>55247401
You have no right to be in Europe, Ahmad
>>
>>55238516

Based Dice

It's clear most of these retards don't even know what Sharia is, they're just going along with it because they're being told Hillary supports it. If you guys find this video disgusting, he also has one where democrats support the repeal of the first amendment.

I shook my head at them, family.
>>
>>55247846

You support American citizens rights to stone adulterers and chop off the hands of suspected thieves? Ok, great.
>>
>>55247851
>First becomes a different character, then loses to hugs
Ah yes truly a great metaphor.
>>
>>55247846
>I personally support allowing Muslims to engage their right to non government arbitration for conflict resolution. We dont need people calling the cops for every little personal issue.

You are the most retarded poster I have ever read.
>>
>>55246040
Yes, with 55
>>
>>55241719
I agree.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.