[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cruzin for a bruisin/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: images copy.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images copy.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Now that trump is ded from that cringeworthy snl, who cruz here???
>>
Nice try, Ted
>>
kek, it's not Trump's fault SNL blows. He did the best he could.
>>
seriously though, if you found 1 second of that funny or good for trumps campaign, you are literally braindead blindly following this faggot. I cringed the whole time. fucking disgusting.
>>
Delusion. Trump is gonna win, he's fantastic, he's gonna make America great again, let me tell you.
>>
>>55238384
Are you by any chance autistic?
>>
>>55238346
I agree trump himself is funny, I just think that was a really REALLY BAD idea. Trump already has a problem with being taken seriously. They joked about deportation and the birther thing. It looks terrible. This did not help him, his numbers are going to begin to fall from here, cap this. He has hit his ceiling.
>>
>>55238431
if you found 1 second of that humerous or good press for trump then this is your first cycle watching a presidential campaign. He has topped out. This was bad.
>>
>>55238504
You do realize people have said this every step of his campaign?
>>
>>55238565
yes i do. He just made his campaign perfectly clear, as a joke. Cap this. Trump will fall from here.
>>
>>55238912
i'd hesitate to say he's plateaued though i do agree with you. I'd just wait for 3-4 of the candidates to drop, that's 10-12% that needs to be reallocated. If he can't get a lions share of that he is done.
>>
>>55238986
whos support does he pick up though? Kasich goes to rubio as does christie. Rand paul goes to cruz. Its going to come down to trump, jeb, rubio, and cruz. Carson will be in 2 just because he is bankrolled to do so. I just feel as though this is the height of trumps support. Santorum and huckabee will also go to cruz which is why I think the end is rubio cruz at the end.
>>
File: trump builds wall.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
trump builds wall.gif
3 MB, 341x270
>>55238247
>>55238384
>>55238440
>>55238504
>>55238912
>>55239106

fuck off shill
>>
>>55239106
Yeah I agree I doubt he picks up anything but we have to see.

He still has some debates and he still has to release more policy, there's a good shot he has peaked he's getting really boring as of late. If he can pull a new issue out of his ass to rally people like he did with mexicans he's got a shot.
>>
>>55239182
>being this desperate after that cringeworthy display of jew sellout unfunny shit by the meme man trump.

How was this good for him? call me shill but I have just replied to the people posting in the thread. I wouldnt expect more from you though based on what I just saw.
>>
File: Cruz.jpg (6 KB, 282x178) Image search: [Google]
Cruz.jpg
6 KB, 282x178
>>55238247
I've always been Cruz. All hail Ted Cruz! The once and future king!
>>
>>55239271
>>55238912
>el rubio will become president without doing anything
>trump needs new shit to win

And 4/pol/ reveals that it is composed of 15 year olds

Trump is about to make major gains because up until now he hasn't bothered to run tv ads and radio ads while carson and el yeb have

Now he is doing that, and he is ahead in Iowa again without having tv ads anyway
>>
>>55239106
Yeah I kinda agree, if Carson breaks, I think a lot of his supporters will go to Cruz.
>>
>>55239367
and where does he pick up that support?
>>
I'm with Cruz. I've always been with Cruz.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.