[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexico: last hope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>Mexican culture based around being macho.

>There is no liberal party in mexico.

>Meaning there no sjw

>Feminist are largely ignored

>Trying their hardest in not being keked by Muslims.

Give it five or ten years mexico will finally rise as a beacon of hope for the western civilization, when liberals, feminist and Muslims have finally brought it to their knees
>>
>there is no liberal party in Mexico

Wrong, faggot. There's at least two.
>>
>>55238158

They got disband. They knew what would happen.
>>
>>55238078
>give it 10 years and drug cartels will still be beheading civilians and dominate Mexico whilst the government remains a corrupt mess.
Fixed that for you taconigger
>>
>>55238078
>There is no liberal party in mexico.
Matters little considering they're all corrupt
>>
>>55238078
matters little, they are abos.
>>
File: 1359832485543.jpg (86 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
1359832485543.jpg
86 KB, 428x510
Also, it's to get ahead in mexico
>>
Mexicans go full kek, what can they be keked by?
niggers?
all mexicans are already part nigger.
>>
mexicans are one of the lowest races that exist.
>>
>>55239535
we are pretty short desu senpai
>>
>tfw your own country is getting better by doing nothing at all
>first world countries well on their way to become yet another mudslime rape fest

what a time to be alive
>>
File: 1435471794404.png (158 KB, 170x394) Image search: [Google]
1435471794404.png
158 KB, 170x394
>>55238078
>Mexican culture based around being macho.
Which is being attacked hard
>There is no liberal party in Mexico.
There are but no one listen since they are literally run by family or friends of the other parties
>Feminist are largely ignored
I give you that one
>Trying their hardest in not being keked by Muslims
We really never had a muslim problem, they are almost nonexistent here and I say almost because we had enougth at one point to learn about kebab and improve it

Our main problem is apathy and the illness the negro man in America has, success is bad.
Here in the lower class circles (aka 60% of the fucking country) if you want to be successful that means you think you are better than the rest, that you are arrogant and what you have is not enougth. But unlike the negro man this mindset doesn't come from "u believe yo white? u ain't white fag, fucking uncle tom", it comes from jealousy, from the idea everyone must be in the hole and those who want to get out are of the same people that build the hole.
>>
>>55239759

I always assumed the low-class just had a superiority-inferiority complex, when it came to success. especially when it came from family members
>>
File: cholo.jpg (109 KB, 646x774) Image search: [Google]
cholo.jpg
109 KB, 646x774
Mexico: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKovksOP1EQ

Germany: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsWgqPaUAX8
>>
>>55239759
This.
>>
File: large.jpg (18 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
18 KB, 500x313
>>55238078
>this entire thread
>>
>>55240174

they do

sometimes its justified tho, since corruption and the like is so rampant and I assure you that 90% of people that succeed are aided by pulling strings

having connections in mexico is everything, even more so than in america since your degrees / qualifications are beyond worthless
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.