[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw voting for her because her winning is inevitable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
>tfw voting for her because her winning is inevitable
>>
Last 4 elections have been rigged and thrown. Fact is you'll get Hillary whether you like it or not.
>>
>not calling officers in military positions "sir" regardless of gender
>>
File: Clinton Death List 1.jpg (565 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Death List 1.jpg
565 KB, 919x1895
>>55237295

Not even remotely true.

You retards thought this back in 2008, when she was defeated by a nobody, a one term senator, who came out of nowhere and stole the nomination.

The powers that be have already decided that she's never going to hold high office. And when she loses again this time she'll probably kill herself and go to hell, where she belongs.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-war-on-girls.jpg (64 KB, 627x350) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-war-on-girls.jpg
64 KB, 627x350
>>55237326

>Last 4 elections have been rigged and thrown. Fact is you'll get Donald Trump whether you like it or not.

Fixed that for you.

It's all a set up. You can see it coming a mile away. No one in power really wants clinton to be president.
>>
I'd like to use this thread to rally Australians in a bid to organize what will be the biggest shitposting event the world has ever seen.

It's simple; when Hillary 'wins' the election you have one job. Create a thread with a picture of Hilldawg in the subject and body of the thread, type MADAME PRESIDENT (all caps). And that's it.

I expect the first 4 or 5 pages of /pol/ to be filled with these threads the day she wins. For added effect please mass bump ONLY those threads. Do not bump other threads, do NOT POST anything other than MADAME PRESIDENT. Use every post to bump, and do it as quickly as the post limit allows.
>>
File: 1445403468583.jpg (56 KB, 599x542) Image search: [Google]
1445403468583.jpg
56 KB, 599x542
>>55237511

Your nation is irrelevant. The fact that you're viewed as nothing but mindless shit posters speaks poorly of your entire nation. It's unintentionally hilarious.
>>
>>55237543
MADAME PRESIDENT
>>
>>55237591

So much butt hurt! lol!
>>
Hillary Clinton has so much experience with politics, having been the first lady for 8 years, and having been the senator of New York and also working under the Obama administration, it is incredible. I think she could make a wonderful president, and hey we would finally have a female president. I also like her views on foreign policy.
>>
>>55237613
I think Hillary Clinton would make a great president as she has tons of leadership experience and has shown she can hold it together when life gets rough unlike a lot of our current candidates. When things were going bad with her marriage while her husband Bill was president, she remained strong and kept her family together. She is a strong, intelligent woman who would make a great president.
>>
>>55237613

>Hillary Clinton has so much experience with politics, having been the first lady for 8 years, and having been the senator of New York

And yet, amazingly, she was defeated by a one term senator from Illinois with almost no political experience. Hilarious!
>>
>>55237613
>>55237629

Same fag mobile posting.
>>
>>55237295
Go up vote deport racism videos you stupid dumb paid-off liberal stuntsman
>>
File: 4chan-princess-Hillary.jpg (93 KB, 305x392) Image search: [Google]
4chan-princess-Hillary.jpg
93 KB, 305x392
Queen Hillary is strong. Smart, and tough.

Even hardcore Republicans said it so and that she was presidential in the way she keked dumb republicans for 11 hours. Made them cry and chimp out.

And even Trump admires her and shows her more respect than allthe other fags.

So what if she has lied. Every politcian, including Trump needs to lie. To manipulate the plebs.

Bush jr and his administration biggest killer and liar of all modern president, but he okay.

So get over beta keks.

In this world u need somebody that is tough, strong, cunning, smart.

And she the one. Trump would be okay, but he chimps out, and looses his cool and mind often. Chinese, Israel, and Putin would chimp him out to ease.

Queen Hillary is based.
>>
Ignore shill threads
>>
>>55237295

Every recent head to head poll has her losing to almost any republican in the GOP debate
>>
>>55238716
..So....ignore every Trump then? Gotcha.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.