[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
russia china order BS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 240x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 240x172
http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2015/11/07/carter-says-russia-china-potentially-threaten-global-order

>JUST
>U
>S
>T

For all that is good, red pill me on the situation
>>
The principles underlying the post-WWII world order are threarened by some things they are doing.

In particular, Russia changing borders by force (annexation of crimea) and China's threats to freedom of navigation in South China Sea, both of which have been key principles of world order for the past 70 years.

Also he references some statements by Putin that suggests he may be more willing to use nuclear weapons than the USSR and USA were during the cold war.
>>
>>55237097
I'm not willing to die, or order other to die so the Baltics or Ukraine can be part of the EU. Are you willing to die to prevent China from having a robust military presence of its own southern coast?
>>
>>55236835
China maybe, but Russia seems to be doing good things now a days like fighting ISIS. China has also decided to fight ISIS, that is good, I am glad China does not tolerate Muslims. But Chinese are not white so they being a super power is a threat to the white race.
>>
>>55237479
I thought Russia wan't fighting ISIS and were bombing the guys the US is trying to help out.

>fucking news networks bluepilling me
>>
File: 1445466328024.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445466328024.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>55237558
>Isis
>The guys the US is trying to help out
>Implying not the same
>>
>>55237610
doesn't merica hate ISIS
>>
>>55237716
the citizens do the government or maybe just the really higher ups see them as pawns to be manipulated as they wish.
>>
>>55236835
global order means jew order, and it was good.
>>
>>55237610
All of the groups are just the next isis waiting to happen. There is literally not a good guy in the fight.
>>
>>55237364
That's not how politicians think.

If you were a politician you'd ask yourself if you were willing for others to die to prevent China from having a robust military presence on their coast. You would also consider the economic boom your friends in the defense industry would experience as well as solidifying political ideations that are favorable for your party amongst citizens during and after the war.
>>
>>55237716
Well, we created, funded, traibed, armed and in some cases directly guided them. All God's children should be so hated.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.