[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit- not even 30 minutes after SNL, the bias is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Holy fucking shit- not even 30 minutes after SNL, the bias is being secreted. Good thing people can go back and watch it but look at the sensational spin. Type in "Larry David" and look at the headlines:

"Larry David calls Donald Trump a 'racist' during SNL monologue"

"Donald Trump Heckled by Larry David During 'SNL' Monologue"

Anyone who was watching would agree Larry David was mocking the offer. He wasn't actually saying trump was a racist.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 590x350
> I-I was making a joke and all these people are saying I called him a racist.

They should make a curb episode about this
>>
>>55236771
lol
>>
>>55236670
I want to tickle that doggies bum.
>>
>>55237725
rareflag
>>
>>55236771
Fuck whoever this cumfart Jew is. What funny thing has he ever been a part of in his life?
>>
File: 1361359286379.png (217 KB, 501x648) Image search: [Google]
1361359286379.png
217 KB, 501x648
>>55236670
YFW Larry David doesn't even care about Trump, he just saw the ad offering anyone who called Trump a racist during SNL $5,000 and even though he's a millionaire his red-hot merchant blood couldn't pass up easy money like that.
>>
>>55238506
>What funny thing has he ever been a part of in his life?
Lead writer on Seinfeld along with Jerry. Wrote and stared in his own show Curb Your Enthusiasm which was bretty gud.

>big vaginas
>>
>>55238552
like I said
>>
>>55238552
I actually didn't care for Curb Your Enthusiasm. Also, I have no idea whether he was involved with the New Adventures of Old Christine, but that show is god awful.
>>
File: 1352198619139.png (341 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1352198619139.png
341 KB, 500x375
>>55238588
>>
>>55238638
Seinfeld isn't funny and has a shit theme song. The only good thing that came out of Seinfeld was Michael Richards' touching moment where he connected with his standup audience.
>>
>>55238506
literally underage: the post
>>
What does Shaun King have to do with anything?
>>
>>55238506

Fuck off kid.
>>
>>55238960
underage pls go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw
>>
>Trump literally turned their entire mission into a joke on national television
>millions of liberals laughing at them hysterically
>"Trump is a racist" now ingrained in the liberal hive brain as "le funny SNL joke" and lost all its political power
>w-w-we did it!
>>
>>55238988
>>55239025
exactly what someone with limited intellect would reply with. please, do continue.
>>
>>55238960
>Seinfeld isn't funny and has a shit theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Kgf_dEWjE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.