[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight's episode of SNL was easily the best in years. Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: kek.jpg (29 KB, 654x430) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
29 KB, 654x430
Tonight's episode of SNL was easily the best in years. Trump came across as more politically legitimate and personable than at any time prior, especially to those who'll take his appearance as social proof that voting for him doesn't make you an evil misogynistic homophobic white racist. Hillary getting whipped like a muslim rape victim was icing on the cake.

Trump will be the next president of the United States.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 834x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 834x842
>>55236408
Agreed.
>>
>>55236408
Conservatives who watched it expected it to be trash

Liberals and moderates will think he did okay

This was a net win for him
>>
anywhere to watch online?
>>
I was surprised to see people bitching about how bad SNL was as if they didn't know it was terrible.

Trump did the best he could, and honestly some parts of the show felt pretty redpilled to me, like the manly black women calling out todays men for turning into faggots. They also burned LGBT bullshit by making fun of Bruce Jenner.
>>
>>55236498

yeah i dont think so, as a religious person I think it's very iffy to agree to do such a show, to stand next to prostitutes in a friendly manner.
Being a "host" means he was responsible for this stuff and he let very dirty jokes happen, some absolutely satanic shit (what was this girl doing on the ground dancing??) and then the prostitutes talking about sex on TV.. I mean wow.
>>
>>55236583
unless you like the piratebay or some illegal shit, no
>>
>>55236632

You're right, Yoko Ono and Bangs were pretty fucked up. But honestly most bible thumpers already want to suck Trumps Golden Cock so I wouldn't worry too much.
>>
>>55236608
I havent seen SNL for over 15 years
the last i saw Phil Hartman was alive.
this show was complete shit
trump did what he could and only his lines were funny and he looked extremely pissed
>>
File: 1445992281144.jpg (74 KB, 720x396) Image search: [Google]
1445992281144.jpg
74 KB, 720x396
Overall I don't think it was too bad, it tended to get worse as the night went on, but there were some funny segments and meme worthy moments.
>>
>>55236408
Trump had to go into the den of jews, blacks, feminists, fags, and the like on a diplomatic mission to show he can interact humanely with the degenerate leftist horde.

The God Emperor will ascend using not only strength but wisdom as well.
>>
File: ibakedyouakyke.jpg (351 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
ibakedyouakyke.jpg
351 KB, 500x511
>>55236408
>whipped like a muslim rape victim
Holy shit I keked like a kyke
>>
>>55236408
If this was the "best in years" then I'm really glad I stopped watching this shit years ago.
>>
>>55236608
>black women calling out today's men for turning into faggots. They also burned LGBT bullshit by making fun of Bruce Jenner.

Yeah but both of those people who said that were characters who the audience member wouldn't want to be. One was a she-boon and the other was a fat drunk uncle.
>>
When is Ben Carson hosting? Also, did beaner protesters show up?
>>
>>55236408
>Tonight's episode of SNL was easily the best in years.

the last time i watched the show tina fey and amy poehler were the newscasters. tonights episode sucked the fucking rag
>>
>>55237347
>Also, did beaner protesters show up?
you know it buddy
>>
What was the deal with the laser harp?
>>
>>55237609

It had no fucking point.
>>
>>55237609

It was a metaphor for SNL devoting most of their time to unfunny non Trump material and only giving him a few seconds to try and do something with a bullshit instrument.
>>
Democrat here.

Trump was great. Love him or hate him. He stole the show.
>>
>missed this because i played pokemon instead
>probably wasnt that great anyway since i watched snl last week and there were no jokes at all
>>
It was a bad show but the Larry David bit stole the show and won the night for Trump.
>>
File: 1446525025785.png (3 MB, 1179x1500) Image search: [Google]
1446525025785.png
3 MB, 1179x1500
>>55236408
Links you homo
>>
File: Stumped.gif (2 MB, 480x266) Image search: [Google]
Stumped.gif
2 MB, 480x266
>>
anybody remember who did that commercial? it was about ideas that change the world or some shit. there was a qt 3.14 asian chick at the end!

please i must know!
>>
>>55236817
>peru
>>
>>55240548
Kiki "Ayy Lmao" Sukezane
>>
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-11-08/kind-of-dead-as-trump-hosts-saturday-night-live

TRUMP IS STUMPED

TRUMP IS STUMPED

TRUMP IS STUMPED
>>
>>55236608
They were mocking those types. A drunkard isn't what they want the audience to aspire to.
>>
>>55240834
>http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-11-08/kind-of-dead-as-trump-hosts-saturday-night-live
>The cast was off their game
as if they have any game at all
>>
>>55240834
>bloomberg.com
Completely unbiased.
>>
>>55240834
>Doesn't give the exact context for Larry David yelling "Trump is a racist!"
I knew this shit was going to happen.
>>
>>
File: feels good.jpg (8 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
feels good.jpg
8 KB, 300x303
>>55240834
>shills try this hard
>still not stumped

Feels good tbf

These attempted stumpers must have hernias at this point from trying this hard and failing constantly
>>
Is there a highlight reel for just Trump? I missed it like a faggot.
>>
>>55236632
>to stand next to prostitutes in a friendly manner

You must hate Jesus then, he hung around with prostitutes all the time
>>
It was terrible. The writers did not know how to include trump so they just shoved him into skits for a few seconds here and there.

I did like looking at Ivanka's sweet luscious breasts though.
>>
>>55241236
>so they just shoved him into skits for a few seconds here and there.
That's all SNL has done since the end of the 90's came and left anon
>>
>>55236408
breddy gud by SNL standards. Trump did well, I expect him to rise in the polls.
>>
I think it would be neat if Trump won but I think it's extremely unlikely. Even though Yeb is the fucking laughingstock of the Republicans right now, I feel like Jews and big oil companies pulling the strings are going to work their magic and thrust him into the oval office, or possibly Shillary.
>>
Jesus Christ these news outlets are already writing headlings like "Trump Heckled at SNL," leaving out the fact that it was part of the damn sketch. These people are incorrigible.
>>
>>55242131
Jeb's done, the Jews want Rubio now.
Clinton's too unstable.
They know what to do with a pedo homo, but a pedo lesbo? Ouch.
>>
SNL is a terrible show. It feels like all the writers must be women, cause it ain't funny.
>>
The ratings they got tonight will probably pay for another decade of subpar comics making hit or miss sketches instead of having actual careers
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.