[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: hitler.jpg (44 KB, 1087x1442) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
44 KB, 1087x1442
Plebs, doesn't it just make sense to have a purge dedicated to killing all religious people?
>>
Liberals are no less religious than Muslims, they just shop at Whole Foods instead of a halal market.
>>
Most people are religious because they agree with the following:
1.) Rules/Laws [Dogma]
2.) Leaders/Teachers [Saviors]
3.) Routine/Duty [Traditions]
4.) Stories where Truth beats Lies
5.) An idea of unity and strength in unity

So no. Leave them alone.
>>
>>55236558
le everyone is religious meme
Religion is a specifically supernatural belief system.
>>
Lel
>implying that all knowledge is equivalent to religious belief

>Religious people believe stories where truth beats lies

even though they believe in solely lies
They use religion to justify insane acts
We just need to kill all religious people
>>
>>55236706
That's begging the question mixed with a presupposition.
This fallacy mix is almost always followed by cherry picking, personal incredulity, etc.

No, you're wrong.
Studies have proven that most people who claim to be religious doubt the supernatural part of it and only cling to the label of religious for unity reasons.

Since ancient times people have doubted, that is why there is more than one religion and why there have been religious revolts.

Get your scientific facts straight.
>>
Also, Liberals believe wonky shit, should we just kill them too? I'd be willing to put them down with the religious far right conservatives. All in the same boat in that case
>>
>>55236834
>m
Please pleb, what part of religion does not revolve around believing in the supernatural?

Get your 'scientific' facts str8 m8
Please go back to logic 101 at your local comm college, you invertebrate
>>
>>55236460
no, they worship humanity, and whatever delusions come with them.
they want people to become true humans, whatever that may mean to them
>>
>>55236460
Kill anyone who holds unjustified beliefs, and who demands other people be subjected to those beliefs. Liberals, muzzrats, conservatives, kill em all I say
>>
>>55236968
No, they worship god, who in most monotheistic religions states that humans are sinful scum who need salvation. They don't want to be true humans, they want to be anything but human. They want to go to heaven
>>
>>55236942
Denialism is anti-socratic and irrational.
Right now you're denying scientific studies and world history.
You can never deny facts and be correct.
It was already pointed out to you that they just cling to the title, not all the beliefs.
The fact you reject this absolute infallible fact points to the fact you have a serious mental illness.
>>
>>55236558
So, because religious people exhibit traits a non retarded human can possess they are worth keeping? No, just put them in the meat grinder you weak minded shit
>>
>>55237108
Why?
You haven't made a convincing argument for performing such an action.
>>
>>55236968
>no, they worship humanity

I don't give a fuck what they worship. Belief+worship+rituals+forcing it down everyone else's throat=religion

>>55236991

Belief won't be going away anytime soon, it's an evolutionary advantage.

Religion needs to be kept in check.
>>
File: 1445057644800.jpg (303 KB, 1224x772) Image search: [Google]
1445057644800.jpg
303 KB, 1224x772
Why? this is politically incorrect. We love Republicans, we love guns, we love Jesus, and we definitely love Hitler and his politics.

We are everything that is renegade and incorrect to society. We're not part of the atheist hate machine.
>>
>>55237072
Wow, you must've failed that intro psych class too. Don't use jargon you clearly are unfamiliar with. Anti-Socratic? Jesus, that is making me cringe so hard I got whiplash.
Think about it like this. We just purge the people who actually believe in god and their holy scriptures as if they were real and divine. Is that really to hard to grasp?
>>
>>55237259
You sound like a communist.
>>
>>55237172
Fine, I'll make an argument even tho the statement makes a vast amount of implicit ones. People who try to enforce their religious beliefs have no epistemic justification to do so, but they try so hard, specifically using force and violence as a means to do so. The world suffers from this greatly. Kill them all.
>>
>>55237208
Maybe, but if that is the case then we are going to need a big cage.
>>
>>55237215
But all that shit is the mainstream- just anti libtard. If you were really politically incorrect you'd be like, fuck it, kill all useless retards starting with muzzcunts and christfags. We can keep the guns
>>
>>55237327
You sound like you should be in the requested deathcamp
>>
>>55237438
Start with you, pinko. You are such a dirty Jew.
>>
>>55237465
Haha, shekelberg. Stop pretending to be white. You're a Jew, through and through.
>>
>>55237561
That's what a Jew would say- of course you'd be against genocide, since you're a jew,and a self hating christian jew at that
>>
>>55237385

As long as there are humans, there will be belief and religion.

There will be many different religions and one will always be more popular than others. Growing up, it was bible thumpers; Now it's race creationists.

Belief, and other parts of human nature, causes religion.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.