[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Bill Clinton? Was he a good president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: bill-clinton-frown-AP-640x480.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bill-clinton-frown-AP-640x480.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
What does /pol/ think of Bill Clinton? Was he a good president? Do you think he'll partly run the country if Hillary wins the presidency?
>>
>>55234838
He was corrupt as shit. Also, he's likely a pedophile
>>
Wasn't he basically a meme president?
>>
Can you remind me of exactly what he got impeached for? Something to do with China or something.
>>
>>55235200
He was China get his dick sucked
>>
>>55235200

He got impeached for lying under oath about the sexual relationships with his secretary.

He -should- be in prison for all the secrets he sold to Pakistan and china but his entire cabinet fled the country during the court and all the tapes of the oval office were withheld until after a passing was made.
>>
>>55235305
Are you the official Congressional Record transcriber?

To be honest, I never believed all those people punching buttons on what look to me like large, old fashioned calculators were actually writing down everything being said at the speed of sound.
>>
A scum bag that literally has dedicated his life to serving The Jews. His administration was riddled with Jews through and through. Such as Madeline Albreit (the vulture of Kosovo), Rahm Emmanuel and other.

Committed Adultery in the fucking White House and boldface lied about it to the American People.

And now it looks like he's walking right back in to the fucking White House. Typical.
>>
>>55235196

memes didn't exist in the 90s
>>
H I T
H E A D
U N D E R
D E S K
>>
File: Dancing_baby.gif (322 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
Dancing_baby.gif
322 KB, 200x230
>>55237656
They did, but they were shit.
>>
File: PeePeeTheFrog.png (494 KB, 776x622) Image search: [Google]
PeePeeTheFrog.png
494 KB, 776x622
>>55237656
the fuck would you know!
>>
Fucking awful president who gets an easy rap frm the american people because of muh cool stoner prez getting blowjobs and shit

Fucking asshole put NAFTA and the Glass-Steagal repeal into law plus did a lot of crooked shit with the ATF, he doesn't get as much shit too because he rode on the Dot Com boom.
>>
File: 4chan-princess-Hillary.jpg (93 KB, 305x392) Image search: [Google]
4chan-princess-Hillary.jpg
93 KB, 305x392
Best modern merican president. Smart mofo.

More black than Obama.

Tougher and stronger than Obama.

Liked fucking landwhales in the oval office on the presidential desk.

But then again, Kennedy liked gangbanging Marylin Monroe with his brother, so no probs there.

He gave a landwhale a facial in the presidential office.

And Republicans feared the shit out of him.

That is why there is so much hatred towards Queen Hillary. They could not rally ruin his legacy or beat him. They try like betas to beat her, but it also backfires since Queen Hillary is NO Obama. She has balls. And is also trong and smart.

So Cinton. Based. On Putin level. Even Bush sr says he was a cool good mofo in his book.

Liked fried chicken and playin his sax and giving landwhales the dick.

Yep, more black than Obama.

Would make a good first lady and adviser to Queen Hillary.
>>
Clinton 1
Koresh 0
>>
>>55237656
https://web.archive.org/web/19990421044406/http://www.hamsterdance.com/
>>
>>55235094
>he's likely a pedophile
gotta love that /pol/ standard for evidence when something fits the narrative
>>
>>55239900
>Republicans feared the shit out of him
The Republicans literally ran the country throughout his entire presidency. Clinton was a kekolded faggot who never did anything he wanted to do.
>>
>>55234838

Oh look, it's the white Bill Cosby

Notice how nobody throws a big fit when a rich white guy is a serial rapist
>>
File: beef-300x282.jpg (25 KB, 300x282) Image search: [Google]
beef-300x282.jpg
25 KB, 300x282
>>55237656

>implying memes haven't been around forever
>>
>>55239984
Kek
Thanks for the laugh Canada-bro
>>
>>55234838
He's an average president who is considered above average because he inherited a boom economy because of the internet.
>>
>>55241143

Everyone that has ever talked to him, met him, and his whole history shows that he is extremely intelligent and smart( of course not when it comes to free blowjobs from landwhales)

Even republicans, other world leaders have commented on how intelligent he is naturally on many subjects. If u ever seen any interview you would know this. Specially judging him against a retard like Bush jr...fool me once..fool me...dont fool me twice...you not going to fool me cant speak english mofo
>>
The best president in the last 50 years.
>>
File: 1444544805502.jpg (238 KB, 1024x704) Image search: [Google]
1444544805502.jpg
238 KB, 1024x704
>>55234838
Clinton just rode the coattails of the Reagan boom and got c
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.