[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it ain't white...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 615x409
In 70 years we sent 24 million people out to other countries, so why now are we importing millions of shitskins first, rather than our kin?
>>
>>55232359
Basic fact that white supremacists hate to enslave other whites, so they want to kick whites out of the country and import nigger slaves. Simple as that.
>>
>>55232359
the numbers are far far too low
>>
>>55232359
Because you're idiots and we don't want any part in your idiocy.
>>
Why would I want to move back to England?
>>
Fix your own problems.
>>
>>55232359
You're right, you guys should be repatriating white South Africans, not a bunch of dirty Muslims and niggers.
>>
>>55233412
This may surprise you but if humans engage in sexual activity with other humans, instead of sheep, then it creates more humans. This is how so Australia has more than 1.9 million people of British decent.
>>
>>55236133
For yorkshire puds and teen slags
>>
>>55232359
Why would I want to go to a place with worse freedom of speech?
Why would I go to a place where rapists get off free for gang raping hundreds of children?
>>
>>55237006
But Amerinon your murder/rape statistics are exceedingly higher
>>
I would say white people are generally very self-defeating and tend to be traitors to their own survival

and partially because of this nonsense they like to call 'guilt' which other thriving races deplete of.
>>
>>55236133
I think he wants you to Come Home White Man™
>>
Your captains of industry do not wish to pay a living wage, which all but shitskins would demand.
>>
>>55232359

I'd rather more Brits than fucking currymunchers or retarded spics. Especially cuties.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 870x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 870x717
>>55237490
"Your so nice anon"
>>
Get a life, bin a knife, Britnon. If I could own firearms in the country of my ancestral origin I would've left the states, but that's not the world we live in.
>>
>>55237877
You can own guns, you'll just have to settle for shotguns, .22 Semi auto and bolt action up to .50cal
>>
>>55237537
That dog is looking right at me.
>>
>>55237537
3rd from the left, wew lad.
>>
>>55232359

1.3m to south africa? jesus why?
>>
>>55238560
my family left wales and derbyshire in the 1600's, if the gun laws aren't too bad in either of those areas I might move back eventually. I'm only 60% brit though the rest is scotch-dutch and italian.
>>
>>55238763
There were no indeginous africans in the area that south africa started out in, so for awhile it was mostly white and then central africans and people from the rhodesia area started to immigrate, and now its less than 10% white.
>>
>>55238763

saffas returning

also SA is a toilet but there's a lot of reasons why a white person would want to live there (say, if you want to run a tech repair business). There's opportunity if you're willing to be a minority
>>
>>55237537
oooooofff. Mate
>>
>>55232359
Because middle class white people do not need to leave their somewhat stable lives behind to fill ghettos in Europe.
>>
>>55237877
My dad owns two shotguns. /pol/ isn't ALWAYS right mate.
>>
>>55232359
Better question how did you all let your empire fall? The sun never set on the British empire now its a tiny island
>>
>>55232359
because you guys are idiots

as are we
>>
Hey brits I've always wanted to be white trash in brittain, any tips on being a chav.
>>
>>55239032
I would suggest moving to a high rise estate in Peckham, deck yourself out in Reebok gear and post pictures of yourself on facebook with one hand giving the middle finger to the camera and another hand full of cash you've won in the bookies
Follow these tips and you're well on your way to becoming a bonifide CHAV
>>
File: nazimap.png (218 KB, 1869x650) Image search: [Google]
nazimap.png
218 KB, 1869x650
>>55238972

we still own 14 pieces of land and the queen still reigns over canada and australia and other commonwealth

we downsized to save cash and thought co op with europe was a good idea in the 80s...the deal has gone sour.

also 2 world wars skint us...shame desu if we sided with hitler things would of worked out fine for us.

not so for you though lol
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.