[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Swedish can confirm this? This is too insane. Even for Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: CTNqU_ZWEAA0deM.jpg large.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
CTNqU_ZWEAA0deM.jpg large.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
Any Swedish can confirm this? This is too insane. Even for Sweden standards.
>>
File: 1443516932885.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1443516932885.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
I believe every fucking word of it
>>
hmmm…Could remove crosses from church...or maybe it would be better to Remove Bishop Brunne for the church?
>>
>>55231689
>Any Swedish can confirm this?

Of course
>>
>>55231689
I...I'm not even religious and I know this is retarded. This... if thats real thats fucking heresy!

I don't know where it'd go under but that is without a doubt denying god himself by removing one of his most sacred icons from a place of worship TO HIM in favor of a false idol.

You have got to be shit posting man. give us links otherwise for proof OP you gotta.
>>
Just because some looney wants it, doesn't mean it will happen
>>
I'm not even christian but this is fucking retarded.

But it's a trend I'm seeing more and more even here in germany. The religious groups are moving closer together because the main "enemy" in an increasingly secular society are the non-believers.

At least other religious people don't outright reject the existance of your make believe so they all huddle on a pile. Lot's of interreligious masses here.
>>
>>55232100
http://www.christianpost.com/news/worlds-first-openly-lesbian-bishop-to-remove-crosses-build-islamic-prayer-room-in-swedish-seamens-church-147095/

She wants it to be more welcoming for Muslims
>>
>>55232176
Fucking what m8?

It's the church of CHRIST not the church of ALLAH how fucking stupid is...

What the fuck is with women and going batshit the moment you give them any kind of authority?! She's literally going against her own faith with this. How the hell is she not excommunicated or whatever the hell the church does when a priest fucks up hardcore heresy style like this?

Seriously this has to be grounds for being removed from her position. It's literal god damn heresy of the highest degree. Next she'll push for letting them worship in the church to Allah.
>>
>>55232100
I saw this image on Twitter. If it is legit, it goes beyond "heresy", this is pure satanism.
>>
>>55232606
Because being a believer is about nothing but wanting the mental comfort of there being an afterlife. Most religious peopl don't even fucking care what's in their books as long as they don't need to be afraid about dying. This is especially true for women and why so many of them are also into this new-age bullcrap.

They just want to keep their safe spaces of retardation and since western people are not dumb enough to still believe this garbage they have to increasingly rely on people from other religions.

This is the absolute truth and disagreeing with this just means that you're a delusional faggot.
>>
>>55231689
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/25/jews-cross-symbol-of-oppression-christians
Look up the author's name. See who doesn't want Christians preaching the Gospel.
>>
>>55232167

Fedora fuck off. If you ever have a chance to insert your wurst in a female, Its pretty much likely that your future generations will be praising Allah, not Daniel Dennett Youtube videos.
>>
>>55232970
>author's name

I like how you tried to paint it as though they're hiding something when the article is literally about Judaism and has that word in the title.

I also like how you imply that it's unreasonable for a Jewish person to see your religious schizophrenia as a symbol of oppression when the evil empire tier Catholic Church is responsible for most of the historical slander against Jews. It's really fascinating how much retardation and mental illness and doublethink stormfags manage to cram into single sentences. Now that you've cried your hot tears over this, you can go post about how black people in movies is oppressing whites. Subhuman redneck failure.
>>
File: 1322791831221.jpg (38 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
1322791831221.jpg
38 KB, 400x395
I didn't even know Lutherans had Bishops!
>>
>>55232030
>tfw you read this in band's voice
I wish I never found this God forsaken place
>>
File: 1434220270960.jpg (117 KB, 774x575) Image search: [Google]
1434220270960.jpg
117 KB, 774x575
>>55231689
>Lesbian bishop makes Sweden more inviting to Mudslimes

>Mudslimes throw lesbian bishop off a roof for being homosexual

Profit??
>>
pls tell me this is a shoop
>>
>>55231689
We are living through the times of appeasement again. War is coming in Europe once more, i dont know when but it will come sooner or later.
>>
>>55234639

Spotted the kike.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x480
What is with old white cunts trying to fuck everything up beyond repair?

I swear I could take a 9 iron to merkels/Hillary's/this bitchs face it fucking makes me so mad. So wrinkles and repulsive and SMUG
>>
>>55231689
this is actually old news.

even more scandalous is how the Pope and other Christian leaders are completely indifferent to the slaughter and forced conversion to Islam that is happening in many parts of the world, all across Africa, in Indonesia , Pakistan and elsewhere.
>>
>>55231689

>Unironically being a protestant
Luther was a faggot, and so are you.

t. The one true faith.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.